SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Minney Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:15 pm

yana_bach wrote:1M whoop whoop

I'm so here for Tyler's success!!clapping! It's ok if Tyler isn't with Hannah, I only want him with her if it's what he wants, but I think there is a better match for him out there. He's in a unique situation and hope he's getting great advice on what to pursue next. Really not worried for him just excited to watch him soar!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

This is all too much for me. Even Lauren Zima’s new IG post is making fun of the windmill. Oh Tyler, if I was Hannah you would have been my windmill guy and game over!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm

Funny how when we thought Tyler was the windmill guy this was an indication he was with Hannah.  Now it’s good we know that his campaign for the bachelor has begun.  I guess Peter doesn’t care that Tyler has basically stole Peters campaign slogan or flyer!!! cantstopl

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Zima followed it up with a screenshot of condoms. They’re making fun of Hannah at this point. But that’s how it goes. They are already on to next season fo the Bachelor. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:24 pm

They’ve decided Hannah’s season can’t be saved and they’re not going to try. On to the next....

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Yes, I never thought he would get over the windmill especially being friends with Peter. It’s too much. You know Peter bragged about it in the group chat.

Wait do we know that for a fact or just a guess?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:28 pm

@sdmom just my assumption. Rachel said the contestants have a group chat where they talk poop about the lead. Spoilers say peter was devastated (likely more so humiliated) after she dumped him and he unfollowed her on Instagram we he got back. And in my opinion Peter is a horny teenaged boy who would brag about screwing the bachelorette in a windmill. I don’t think he cared about Hannah, would’ve acted the same with any woman, so he would brag about it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@sdmom just my assumption. Rachel said the contestants have a group chat where they talk poop about the lead.  Spoilers say peter was devastated (likely more so humiliated) after she dumped him and he unfollowed her on Instagram we he got back.  And in my opinion Peter is a horny teenaged boy who would brag about screwing the bachelorette in a windmill.  I don’t think he cared about Hannah, would’ve acted the same with any woman,  so he would brag about it. JMO

That is exactly what I thought of Peter that he acted a horny teenager.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Sorry but who has sex with Peter instead of Tyler. I just can’t get over her stupidity. I love her and wish her all the best but not sure she’s smart enough for Tyler. He has a killer wit.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Dying at Tyler's latest tweets. He is so cheeky and I love it. Yeah, they are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. That windmill would come up in every single fight for the rest of their lives. laugh out loud
She’s like Kaitlyn and the nick sex stuff would literally haunt her and Shawn for 4 years. So while I’m sad, I’m also happy they can just amicably move on and find their own happiness.
Yup, I agree. I'm sad about the unrealized potential. I'm sad for the adorably dimpled babies that will never be. I'm absolutely gutted to think about Tyler being hopeful for a reunion and then having his hopes crushed as he watched the whole sordid affair play out on TV. The awful realization that a relationship he invested his whole heart in was basically one-sided. (Obviously she gained a new appreciation for him after the FSD and I suspect she'll be quite torn at the end, but mostly because her family is obviously going to love Tyler and think Jed is sketchy as f*ck and will hopefully try to steer her away from him.) It's just a bummer all around. But I know they're better off starting fresh with other people. There's just too much negative history there and she's always going to be the chick who banged some dude in a windmill for the entertainment of 6 million viewers. Tyler will go on to do amazing things and I'm SO glad we got to meet him and I can't wait to see where life takes him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Ok and my assumption was Tyler, like most of us, assumed the windmill guy was Jed so that’s why he made the joke on Nick’s post. Then he found out its Peter. I really don’t know how a guy would feel if the girl he has strong feeling slept with two guys but not himself?
I remember Rachel mentioned she’d asked Bryan if she’d pull an Arie or Jadon, would he take her back, and his answer is NO. IMO, most men have pride and can hardly get over the second choice implication. Also, look at Kaitlyn/Shawn, Andi/Josh. I am sure Tyler is more self assured and confident than these two, but I can’t read his thought process about the sex with two other guys but not me.

As for Peter... I am not even sure if he wants his windmill sex to be broadcast to the entire world ... I pray he will not pull a Nick 1.0 at AFTR , If you are going to eliminate me, why did you make love to me....

Sorry Mods , I know I am off track now. But: Tyler is the best thing from this season! Jmo!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:41 pm

After that steamy spa date and his wonderful declaration of love just two days ago and here we are scratching our heads and unable to enjoy the pure magic we saw on our screens. I can’t even begin to think what we’ll do the last episode and then ATFR. I don’t know how I’ll watch. I wanted them together so badly. Sorry this is a fan thread. But I don’t know where else to vent.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113