SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@sdmom just my assumption. Rachel said the contestants have a group chat where they talk poop about the lead.  Spoilers say peter was devastated (likely more so humiliated) after she dumped him and he unfollowed her on Instagram we he got back.  And in my opinion Peter is a horny teenaged boy who would brag about screwing the bachelorette in a windmill.  I don’t think he cared about Hannah, would’ve acted the same with any woman,  so he would brag about it. JMO

That is exactly what I thought of Peter that he acted a horny teenager.

IMO, that made two of them. Hannah could not wait to do him even though she knew she was going to dump him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Unless they left important stuff on the cutting room floor, I do not understand any of Hannah’s decisions this season. She has truly stumped me. Now I have no doubt a lot of producer manipulation occurred, and Hannah is easily manipulated IMO but Hannah knew she wasn’t choosing Peter and he just seems like the type to kiss and tell and then you shout to the world you screwed him in a windmill twice. Even if she had chosen Tyler, they wouldn’t have lasted. I also don’t think Jed will want her back or they would’ve lasted even if he didn’t have a gf. I’m all for being sexually liberated but her decisions were just not smart. And producers did not care about her happiness. Did you notice the windmill comment was only added to promos AFTER the people article? I don’t think they were going to include it until the final couple blew up. They said screw it. This is our hook plus Tyler. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Sorry but who has sex with Peter instead of Tyler. I just can’t get over her stupidity. I love her and wish her all the best but not sure she’s smart enough for Tyler. He has a killer wit.

It's one of the great mysteries that will go down in Bachelor tv history.

I still maintain that TC would've been the front runner if Caelynn or Hannah G had been Bachelorette. I can see him with those girls, more so Hannah G.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:19 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Sorry but who has sex with Peter instead of Tyler. I just can’t get over her stupidity. I love her and wish her all the best but not sure she’s smart enough for Tyler. He has a killer wit.

I still maintain that TC would've been the front runner if Caelynn or Hannah G had been Bachelorette. I can see him with those girls, more so Hannah G.

Not Caelynn she chooses Dean the real Fu@#boy of BN hehehe
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Minney wrote:
yana_bach wrote:1M whoop whoop

I'm so here for Tyler's success!!clapping!   It's ok if Tyler isn't with Hannah, I only want him with her if it's what he wants, but I think there is a better match for him out there.  He's in a unique situation and hope he's getting great advice on what to pursue next.  Really not worried for him just excited to watch him soar!
Yep. Minnie we've been around the block a few times with this franchise, but Tyler will go down as one of the great ones. He was one of the best. :sprinklehearts
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:

Not Caelynn she chooses Dean the real Fu@#boy of BN hehehe

Haha I only mentioned Caelynn because I remember she said she wanted to see Tyler in paradise. Lol
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:The whole world is Tyler’s oyster. BN is nothing more than a small lot inside a short block. NYC (land of fabulous girls) and the entire US plus, internationally there are lots of really beautiful, smart and accomplished women who would treat him like gold. He’s a prize. A contractor with an MBA, 1M IG followers, great body, height, considerate, respectful, charming and a modeling contract. No wannabe on his resume, HE IS the REAL DEAL and we saw his beautiful family.
Forget DMs. He probably needs guards for tonite’s run. :yes:

Totally agree with the bold.

IMO Tyler doesn't need BN to get ahead. The guy was already modeling before going on the show. He's got a degree from Wake Forest and an MBA. He was captain of the debate team. He is not dumb. He has a family that has his back no matter what he does. Like you said, he is the real deal.

If I were his mother, I'd tell him to run as far away from BN as he can and do his life on HIS TERMS not at the whim of TPTB.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Tyler has a legitimate shot at a real modeling career and I even think he has the potential to get into some acting as well. I’m guessing he signed with that talent agency because he knows this. Finding a woman off of this show won’t be a problem for him either. 

I would absolutely watch his season, but given his popularity I hope he walks away from this franchise and soars on his own. I don’t think he needs to do another reality show that has the potential to knock him down. I just think he’s better off without it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:22 pm

I think Hannah knew upfront she wasn't going to have sex with Tyler, that's the reason why Tyler got the spa date. Get all hot and steamy and then put the brakes on later in the evening. Maybe she knew Jed and Tyler were best buds and didn't want to go there with Tyler because of that. But if that's the case why not let Tyler go early f4 or f3? I mean she said their emotional connection was lacking, if she felt that way, then why take all 4 guys to Greece?

I'm just really disappointed in how this season turned out, it could have been so great, but you can't force love on someone. At least we got to see Tyler out of this mess, and that's the other thing that annoys me. If he was never f1 and there is no chance of a reconciliation, they why were TPTB so stingy on Tyler's time with Hannah? I'm really happy though that Tyler is going to come out of this with, yes, no girl, but still on top. A huge fan favorite, when he was cast, he was just over 3k followers and he's now at 1M, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. I'm sure he'll do great things, maybe even move mountains.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler has a legitimate shot at a real modeling career and I even think he has the potential to get into some acting as well. I’m guessing he signed with that talent agency because he knows this. Finding a woman off of this show won’t be a problem for him either. 

I would absolutely watch his season, but given his popularity I hope he walks away from this franchise and soars on his own. I don’t think he needs to do another reality show that has the potential to knock him down. I just think he’s better off without it.

I think more than anything... signing on in the wake of Mike Fleiss news is not a great look for the feminist, woke, King. But then again, people also have incredibly short memories... and Mike Fleiss drama is sure to be buried by fall when filming happens, and completely dead by January when it airs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Tyler is probably the rare contestant I can see dating an A, B, or C list celeb outside of this show. Sort of like Wells. Rachel Bilson & Demi Lovato were both fangirling over him in their insta stories last week. I can see him with some popular CW actress that has a huge following if he was to go down that route. Someone on Riverdale or something like that.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Just a reminder that this is a fan thread and negative talk about others isn't allowed.

Moving on, guys why are Tyler's friends so hot? Like Matt is a smokeshow 10/10, JP's pretty cute, and today we get introduced to 'GQ Steve' who is very good looking.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113