SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:16 pm

@Chgohighlife thanks! It is confusing to me. I’m certainly no fan of the final couple or the F3 or F4. I literally signed up for this board for Hannah and Tyler.

I’m not sure what happened in previous F2 threads but I didn’t think they were only for people who thought the lead and F2 were together or would be reconciling.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Rookie Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:16 pm

On a positive note....Hannah just liked the pic Viallfiles IG acct of Nick and Tyler - posted July 10. The one Nick captions about no spoilers but can can confirm Tyler didn’t have a gf when coming on the show.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Listen ladies, if things like this continue over the next 10 days, I will continue to post them. Hannah’s latest IG like laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvxN1SHWwf/?igshid=1rxz3i9602bx5

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Why does she like this? I’m so confused. She doesn’t even follow that ig acct.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Why does she like this? I’m so confused. She doesn’t even follow that ig acct.

Tyler is tagged in the photo...Someone is going through his photos - and I don’t blame her.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Maybe it’s because of the caption? Trying to stay positive bc this is a fan thread but while that caption applies to Tyler it doesn’t to everyone and she may have feelings about that.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife You misunderstood my post. I agree with you. I do not think this move is about him trying for a relationship. I was referring to other people who believe he is waiting in limbo for Hannah. I think he’s moved on.

@Summerfun1980 I apologize. I know we're on the same page. There is some confusion here in the fan thread. Some people, even mods seem to think you can't be a fan if you don't believe Tyler wants to be with Hannah in spite of everything that's happened. When you disagree, you're not a fan. Not my opinion, theirs.  

Some of these discussions can be had in Tyler's own thread IMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:32 pm

There are so many threads in here in the forum. For many years i would think of the Fan Forum thread as a Safe Haven to post my stanning a certain Final Couple, delusional or not, popular in the forum or not. It’s where i or others run to if i cant take what’s being discussed outside the fan forum.

It is a place i do NOT have to defend my opinion WHY they are together with another in THIS FAN FORUM thread

If i want to have a discussion WHY Hannah is Single. WHY Tyler has checked out. WHY Tyler has moved on. WHY Tyler Friendzoned Hannah. WHY Hannah did not pick Tyler “i dont know what she’s thinking” There are so many threads OUTSIDE of the Fan Forum. Let me/ a few of us HAVE this Safe Forum. Without me having the need to argue “comments” HERE such as Tyler and Hannah has moved on

IMTOA

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 pm

I’m not gonna sit here and pretend they are together4eva anymore... but nothing will convince me (until I actually see it) that there weren’t real and raw emotions here. I think Hannah’s social proves she has a lot of emotions right now, and probably a ton of regret. I personally won’t be surprised if we get a very real, raw, apologetic sit down with Tyler. After that? Who knows. It’s the future, and thankfully Stephen Carbone can’t completely killjoy that one for us yet. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Why does she like this? I’m so confused. She doesn’t even follow that ig acct.

Hannah did the most informative description of her past romantic history and what she was looking for from the show in a Viall Files video interview on Jun 5, 2019. So while she may not folllow that account, she most certainly knows Nick and Nick most certainly knows Tyler.

Viall Files interview with Hannah B

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 pm

I just go back to their first date and the way they looked at each other while dancing. Like staring into your soul type stuff. There were 200 other people in that room and yet for them, they were the only two there. Not clouding their FS night w sex, and literally just talking and getting to know one another. How much more connected they must have been after that. I can’t be crazy. There was something special there. And I know Hannah didn’t choose it, for whatever reason. I think it scared her honestly. But when you put these two together in the same room and on the same couch and ask them to talk to one another for what might be the first time, I think it’s possible something sparks.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:46 pm

@seekany I've said this before.... but I love when you post. Your talents are wasted here. Wasted. laugh out loud Someone should sign you to a book deal. You are so good with the words.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113