SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Friendly reminder that this is a fan forum. Only positive posts about the topic please.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Samuel10Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Samuel10 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Family10Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Samuel15Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:32 pm

@Billysmom I honestly don’t think she wanted him either. She looked done with him after their FD. I can believe she wanted more time with Tyler. But ultimately F2 and F3 doesn’t matter when the lead is set on their choice and I think she was.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Billysmom wrote:I like the Tyler we've seen so far. I always get scared when one of these guys starts to get this much attention....takes so much effort and strength of character to stay grounded and real.

That being said, I have to bring my son into the city tonight for an event and am still mulling over whether this old lady has the stamina to walk twenty blocks in 90degree heat to tavern on the green, laugh out loud

Map out the route. Maybe he’s coming your way!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh miss Hannah b can't help wondering how you'll look back on your time with tc years from now...   I also wonder which bn gals have their antenna aimed in Tyler's direction...

Maybe Hannah's intention is not so much anti-Tyler as it is pro-time to herself, spiritual retreat of sorts???

I'm thinking right now who I think is in his DM's as we speak & I bet it's a lot of girls from last season. Poor Tyler's DMs probably look like an old 1990s website, all cluttered laugh out loud
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:42 pm

1M whoop whoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:47 pm

He has to be given credit to be able to contextualize and compartmentalize the whirlwind change in his life since he went on the show. He will use this as a huge life lesson and come out of it all the wiser. No matter the outcome, I’m so glad we got to meet him. I can only hope he’ll continue on the right road. I will be rooting for him every step of the way.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Dying at Tyler's latest tweets. He is so cheeky and I love it. Yeah, they are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. That windmill would come up in every single fight for the rest of their lives. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Dying at Tyler's latest tweets. He is so cheeky and I love it. Yeah, they are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. That windmill would come up in every single fight for the rest of their lives. laugh out loud

I think the windmill comment from Hannah was her biggest mistake. Best of luck to both of them as they move forward.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Dying at Tyler's latest tweets. He is so cheeky and I love it. Yeah, they are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. That windmill would come up in every single fight for the rest of their lives. laugh out loud
She’s like Kaitlyn and the nick sex stuff would literally haunt her and Shawn for 4 years. So while I’m sad, I’m also happy they can just amicably move on and find their own happiness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Yes, I never thought he would get over the windmill especially being friends with Peter. It’s too much. You know Peter bragged about it in the group chat.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Oh miss Hannah b can't help wondering how you'll look back on your time with tc years from now...   I also wonder which bn gals have their antenna aimed in Tyler's direction...

Maybe Hannah's intention is not so much anti-Tyler as it is pro-time to herself, spiritual retreat of sorts???

I'm thinking right now who I think is in his DM's as we speak & I bet it's a lot of girls from last season.  Poor Tyler's DMs probably look like an old 1990s website, all cluttered laugh out loud

The whole world is Tyler’s oyster. BN is nothing more than a small lot inside a short block. NYC (land of fabulous girls) and the entire US plus, internationally there are lots of really beautiful, smart and accomplished women who would treat him like gold. He’s a prize. A contractor with an MBA, 1M IG followers, great body, height, considerate, respectful, charming and a modeling contract. No wannabe on his resume, HE IS the REAL DEAL and we saw his beautiful family.
Forget DMs. He probably needs guards for tonite’s run. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
She’s like Kaitlyn and the nick sex stuff would literally haunt her and Shawn for 4 years. So while I’m sad, I’m also happy they can just amicably move on and find their own happiness.

Yes grateful it’s so amicable. At least it appears that way. I think Tyler knew at the fs that he was not going to “win” her heart. I think he definitely stopped promoting the over the top romantic stuff with him and Hannah as to not get everyone’s hopes up.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113