SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 85 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:30 pm

I was just listening to Hannah’s Build interview, which is sill going on now. 

She said she never considered Tyler her second choice because she was that torn and on that last day she went with the safe choice in Jed. The interviewer referenced Tyler’s IG post and Hannah said it was great to see it in the midst of her crazy press day. The interviewer asked what she would say to Tyler and Hannah said she’s going to save that only for him. She said their relationship on the show was for the public, but now things will be meant just for him essentially. My heart laugh out loud

She reiterated again that they will get together and see what happens, but either way they want to be apart of each other’s lives.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by pikake Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:Some pictures from MTP and LCD.

Slide to the last one on this one. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mI1t9lPl5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mGCU9lpm4/

Thank you for those! :rosiecolored :fanningfan Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 85 1105969562

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:33 pm

@Ash2214 that's the best part! Saving it just for him. beatingheart

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 85 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Ash2214 that's the best part! Saving it just for him. beatingheart

Wow. This melts my heart. Good for Hannah. ❤

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:39 pm

Oh my god I'm crying again. Cary's caption. He's still shipping them so hard. My poor babies. :tissuebox

If they could have just stayed on those horses & rode into the sunset who knows how this would have ended?

And Hannah's hit 2 million followers!!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:50 pm

oops posted to the wrong thread.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

It has been very stressful personally, so coming to see the pleasant conversation happening on the Tyler Cameron board is excellent. ❤ Hannah is saving Tyler's special moments for him going forward. There are so many what-ifs with these two beautiful souls, and they should explore it. From what I have read and watched, they are both on the same page and will be private. I will respect their privacy on social media, but if I see them in NYC am paying for their drinks (Tyler and Hannah if you are reading this know that I am not joking).
Love will prevail even if haters try to stop it ❤❤❤!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

I love how Hannah said she is saving it for Tyler also i kinda think they are further along in their "relationship" than grabbing a drink based on how in love and happy (imo) they seem.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:56 pm

He said he still feels certain ways when he sees her. He also didn't wanna answer how long it took him to recover... which IMO means he hasn't. beatingheart

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 85 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Diana wrote:I love how Hannah said she is saving it for Tyler also i kinda think they are further along in their "relationship" than grabbing a drink based on how in love and happy (imo) they seem.
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Tyler on AF if he felt pressure when Hannah asked him out. (Worth a listen, more Hannah talk than Viall File)

Tyler: I didn't feel much pressure. I thought we were gonna eventually one day have a drink, have dinner... I thought that was inevitable. CH was just throwing fuel to the fire - that's Chris. It was fun and great to end on a good note. The Bachelorette chapter closes and a new one begins. Who knows what will happen.

He also feels no resentment towards Hannah and says arriving to AFR as a couple would've been a bad idea. Never felt like the back up plan or 2nd pick.

I read on reddit Ashely I tried to get him to say negative or controversial things about Hannah. Did you get that vibe? I can’t bear to listen Ashley I and Ben. TYIA

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:59 pm

@Summerfun1980 I really didn't. I think Ashley was asking the more awkward questions, which I guess is expected. I didn't mind it because I really loved his answers, and not many ppl are asking him tough questions.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen