SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:UNVERFIED TEA: someone commented on the Reddit that there's a post in a private FB group that they were told by a close friend of Hannah's that Hannah messaged Tyler a few days ago and got his number & that they'll be getting coffee together in NYC on Friday. Idk how true that is, just sharing.
Coffee, eh? What kind of "coffee"??? Lol
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Summerfun1980 I really didn't. I think Ashley was asking the more awkward questions, which I guess is expected. I didn't mind it because I really loved his answers, and not many ppl are asking him tough questions.

Ok I figured she was just awkward because she seems to like Hannah. What were the tough questions?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:07 pm

@Summerfun1980 the one question I thought was out of line was about Peter's FS. It's being discussed in the media thread.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 86 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:18 pm

I think the girl has Tyler on the brain.

During the Build interview when asked who she would like to see as the next lead, Mike or Peter, she talked about Peter and Tyler and how they would both do great but she's not the one to make the decision. Not sure I believe she'd want him to do it but she is certainly thinking about him a lot!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Tyler on AF if he felt pressure when Hannah asked him out. (Worth a listen, more Hannah talk than Viall File)

Tyler: I didn't feel much pressure. I thought we were gonna eventually one day have a drink, have dinner... I thought that was inevitable. CH was just throwing fuel to the fire - that's Chris. It was fun and great to end on a good note. The Bachelorette chapter closes and a new one begins. Who knows what will happen.

He also feels no resentment towards Hannah and says arriving to AFR as a couple would've been a bad idea. Never felt like the back up plan or 2nd pick.

I read on reddit Ashely I tried to get him to say negative or controversial things about Hannah. Did you get that vibe? I can’t bear to listen Ashley I and Ben. TYIA

I just finished listening to it and I didn't get that vibe at all. I did get the sense that he's not over Hannah, he seems to just adore her. Also, he seemed pretty tight lipped about their relationship now. "We'll go get a drink talk and take it one day at a time", he keeps reiterating that he doesn't want the pressure put on them. So he's being a gentleman and avoiding giving anymore, even though we all kind of figured they've been talking for a while. He said he will probably talk to Jed at some point, but Jed needs some time. Even though I find Ben a bit condescending at times it was a good interview and I enjoyed listening to Tyler.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Summerfun1980 the one question I thought was out of line was about Peter's FS. It's being discussed in the media thread.

I didn't like that either but I did love Tyler's response to it. Loved that they discussed all that in the FSD. He said do whatever you need to do to figure it out, everyone has a past as I do, I just want to know that if it's me in the end your confident and no regrets.

How she let him go, is beyond me....what a man.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Are we sure he's only 26??????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Summerfun1980 the one question I thought was out of line was about Peter's FS. It's being discussed in the media thread.

Totally agree with you @bleuberry with that statement but man did he handle that one. I was blown away by his response. IMO, those two are going to make a go of it away from the cameras.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Hilarious Q&A about the gigi hadid follow.
Omg this kinda broke my heart a little bit for her. She obviously wants him back but she broke his heart and now he has all these women who are gonna be interested and she can't even be mad if he's interested back. My babies Upset
That was really sweet, really cute and really sad. She can’t be mad if he wants someone else and she knows that. His sm and general behavior are pointing to Hannah having her chance with him first, beyond Gigi and the rest of the hordes of models though.

Just listened to him on the AF podcast and Ashley asked about he and Gigi had slid into each oher’s dm’s and his response was no....they just follow each other. She said well, you’re not a liar... I gotta say, I was sweating waiting for his answer laugh out loud

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:59 pm

UGH these BN alums and their podcasts... all are watching Tyler's IG follow numbers scrolling upwards like a slot machine and they can't contain their jealousy so they ask questions thinking they can trip up Tyler. Love that he just continues to show his amazing self in his responses!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:04 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Omg this kinda broke my heart a little bit for her. She obviously wants him back but she broke his heart and now he has all these women who are gonna be interested and she can't even be mad if he's interested back. My babies Upset
That was really sweet, really cute and really sad. She can’t be mad if he wants someone else and she knows that. His sm and general behavior are pointing to Hannah having her chance with him first, beyond Gigi and the rest of the hordes of models though.

Just listened to him on the AF podcast and Ashley asked about he and Gigi had slid into each oher’s dm’s and his response was no....they just follow each other.  She said well, you’re not a liar...  I gotta say, I was sweating waiting for his answer laugh out loud

That question about DM’ing Gigi Hadid was the only one where Tyler seemed uncomfortable. The volume of his voice dropped (he repeated 3x I think that they hadn’t DM’d) and I felt like possibly they had connected but it would hurt Hannah if he told the truth or it’s not something he would be public about without GH’s permission.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:14 pm

mbl wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Just listened to him on the AF podcast and Ashley asked about he and Gigi had slid into each oher’s dm’s and his response was no....they just follow each other.  She said well, you’re not a liar...  I gotta say, I was sweating waiting for his answer laugh out loud

That question about DM’ing Gigi Hadid was the only one where Tyler seemed uncomfortable.  The volume of his voice dropped (he repeated 3x I think that they hadn’t DM’d) and I felt like possibly they had connected but it would hurt Hannah if he told the truth or it’s not something he would be public about without GH’s permission.  

I'd be uncomfortable too because it's kind of an absurd question. TC is a "regular azz dude" [according to him] who went on the Bachelorette and now everyone is talking about him hobnobbing with celebs. The whole thing is weird. Maybe it's fun and exciting to have all this buzz but also off-putting because it's weird to be a pseudoceleb off the back of doing nothing more than being a good human, albeit a super hot good human, on a reality TV show. He's a guy who's been surfing his friend's futon and figuring out his life and folks are asking him about sliding into a supermodel's DMs. It's just all a bit much.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen