SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Luvstruck or she never ended it with Tyler

We'll have to wait and see.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Astrobach wrote:Question here: was there ever a case where we see the Bachelorette admit to falling in love to a contestant...and she chose HIM ? Aren’t we used to have these ILYs show up as misdirection?
I don’t remember but maybe someone can correct me...

ETA Did Des say it to Brooks? That’s the only time I remember a Bach saying it...?

Usually if the lead tells one of the contestants that they love them or are in love with them, they tell at least one other ( to raise doubt with viewers) It was always of my opinion that one of those "I love you's" is real deal and one is just for the show. WE still have a last chance date where she could tell Tyler she feels like she is falling in love with him too. but to turn around the next day and let him go (especially if he gets down on one knee) Im not sure that will go over too well for her with the fans. I think she'll get bombed with negative SM. IF she is gonna let Tyler go I would hope that she does that the night before or early the day of . It's not gonna be cool if she takes that special moment away from him if she's not choosing him. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:16 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1059793/it-s-the-bachelorette-finale-and-hannah-brown-is-as-concerned-confused-and-conflicted-as-ever

Has this been posted yet? Sorry I'm dumb and don't know how to embed a video.

Ugh I feel so, so bad for Mama Sue. Can you imagine how her heart must have just dropped when Hannah called her after the FRC to announce that she'd completely disregarded all advice and gone ahead and got engaged to the sketchy guy?  duh

Tell me if you’re hearing the same thing that I’m hearing..... Mama Sue says “I just want someone to love you the way you deserve to be loved and then Hannah says “I know. I promise he will”.
@avacaroline I definitely hear "I promise ___ will." Could be "I" but that doesn't make sense in context so it must be "he."

Oh Hannah your faith is entirely misplaced. That's a promise you can't make for someone else. sad
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:17 pm

I change qmy mind every minute between single or reconciliation laugh out loud

I honestly think Tyler moved on but remained good friend with Hannah... like probably with all his previous GF.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:20 pm

Jolena wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I believe their historic is the girlfriend gate!JMO.....

I think so too. I also think they want an ending similar to Coltons where he had broken up with the Final 2 and didn't know if Cassie would give him a second chance (and she did ) so Maybe they want to see something like that with Hannah , to see if Tyler gives her a 2nd chance. The only difference here would be that second chance (if it comes) is ATFR instead of at the end of the show like Colton and Cassie's was. jmo

From that article posted above...

"For the first time in Bachelorette history, three men will move on to the finale," ABC has teased.

So she's not going to eliminate anyone at the rose ceremony and all 3 move on to LCD/MTP? I don't recall that happening before. She would just eliminate one of them during LCD, so it's a relatively minor detail but TPTB over hype stuff all the time, so maybe that's all it is? If it's Peter, that would definitely soften the blow as opposed to eliminating him right after his FD in the Windmill.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think so too. I also think they want an ending similar to Coltons where he had broken up with the Final 2 and didn't know if Cassie would give him a second chance (and she did ) so Maybe they want to see something like that with Hannah , to see if Tyler gives her a 2nd chance. The only difference here would be that second chance (if it comes) is ATFR instead of at the end of the show like Colton and Cassie's was. jmo

"For the first time in Bachelorette history, three men will move on to the finale," ABC has teased.

So she's not going to eliminate anyone at the rose ceremony and all 3 move on to LCD/MTP? I don't recall that happening before. She would just eliminate one of them during LCD, so it's a relatively minor detail but TPTB over hype stuff all the time, so maybe that's all itl is? If it's Peter, that would definitely soften the blow as opposed to eliminating him right after his FD in the Windmill.

@Grace8136!! I haven't seen you for ages! handwave So glad you joined this crazy season! All will be revealed soon (quoting MF from earlier in the season)! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

So she's not going to eliminate anyone at the rose ceremony and all 3 move on to LCD/MTP? I don't recall that happening before. She would just eliminate one of them during LCD, so it's a relatively minor detail but TPTB over hype stuff all the time, so maybe that's all it is? If it's Peter, that would definitely soften the blow as opposed to eliminating him right after his FD in the Windmill.

In the preview, wearing one MTP outfit, she says “this is why it’s hard to date two men” Peter is eliminated in the beginning of the finale. JMO

My money is on a switch at the FRC as the historic thing.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:34 pm

Speaking of MF, when #Haleygate broke, he made a point to tweet "Don't believe everything you read." and "All will be revealed soon". So, was he referring to RS or #Haleygate?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi @Mommyof2 Nice to see you too. I just got spoiled this week and have been reading up on all the great sleuthing here, hoping maybe RS' spoiler is wrong but looks like it's not. I can't believe she picked Jed over Tyler and Peter! Ugh... what a mess of a season she had!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:Hi @Mommyof2 Nice to see you too. I just got spoiled this week and have been reading up on all the great sleuthing here, hoping maybe RS' spoiler is wrong but looks like it's not. I can't believe she picked Jed over Tyler and Peter! Ugh... what a mess of a season she had!

Hopefully Jed will learn a huge lesson from this. He made some mistakes, but I don't think he deserves the trashing he has received on SM. As for Hannah, I think she has some growing up to do too. I have not liked her comments on SM. Very immature.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:41 pm

@grace8136 handwave sorry you've been spoiled, but nice to see you!

Luvstruck wrote:Excerpt from HEA's long post of ABC;
" During a June appearance on Nick Viall's "The Viall Files" podcast, Hannah also said she was slow and deliberate with her elimination decisions.

"Every relationship that I will end, when I end it, it's closed. So I will have times when I need to figure out my feelings and know them completely to be able to shut the door and not look back. And you'll see me process that," she told the former The Bachelor star.

Hannah continued, "I want to explore every single relationship until the end so I don't have to question, 'Was that because this or that? No, it was because I don't want to be with you. Great person -- but I don't want to be with you."

Hannah told Nick she didn't want to be left with any doubts or concerns she chose the wrong person in the end.

"When I make decisions, I'm confident about those," Hannah noted."

Regarding the bolded statements above, maybe this mindset is something RS had heard about Hannah and why he said there is no chance of Hannah getting back with Tyler. She says when she ends relationship it is closed, they may be a great person but she doesn't want to be with them.  I still can't help thinking Tyler may be an exception with all the social media flirting she has done with him.

The bold is exactly what she didn't do IMHO. Is she saying she was confident about her F1 decision when Millsy has been saying all along she changed her mind at the last minute?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@grace8136 handwave sorry you've been spoiled, but nice to see you!

Luvstruck wrote:Excerpt from HEA's long post of ABC;
" During a June appearance on Nick Viall's "The Viall Files" podcast, Hannah also said she was slow and deliberate with her elimination decisions.

"Every relationship that I will end, when I end it, it's closed. So I will have times when I need to figure out my feelings and know them completely to be able to shut the door and not look back. And you'll see me process that," she told the former The Bachelor star.

Hannah continued, "I want to explore every single relationship until the end so I don't have to question, 'Was that because this or that? No, it was because I don't want to be with you. Great person -- but I don't want to be with you."

Hannah told Nick she didn't want to be left with any doubts or concerns she chose the wrong person in the end.

"When I make decisions, I'm confident about those," Hannah noted."

Regarding the bolded statements above, maybe this mindset is something RS had heard about Hannah and why he said there is no chance of Hannah getting back with Tyler. She says when she ends relationship it is closed, they may be a great person but she doesn't want to be with them.  I still can't help thinking Tyler may be an exception with all the social media flirting she has done with him.

The bold is exactly what she didn't do IMHO. Is she saying she was confident about her F1 decision when Millsy has been saying all along she changed her mind at the last minute?

Plus the meltdown in the car.

Not sure why but I saw her more pissed off than upset sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez