SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 24 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 pm

@grace8136, so happy to see you here lady, you just made me flash back to my favorite season of sleuthing with you, poster Joy & others; Des’s season when we were so right on Chris as the F1, ah good times. Glad you are following along this season as well bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:10 pm

Can someone refresh my memory please? Where does the reference to the Notebook come from? TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:16 pm

sdmom wrote:Can someone refresh my memory please? Where does the reference to the Notebook come from? TIA
Lauren Zima started it, just look at her Twitter feed when she first transcribed Tyler’s words to Hannah on their first SD and then tweeted to it to Nicholas Sparks the author / film producer of the Notebook that Tyler was his modern day Noah Calhoun the lead male character in the Notebook. Subsequently Hannah also did an IG story at home in her home in Alabama lying in bed watching the movie the Notebook and eating some peanut butter snack late at night, it was rather comical haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 24 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 pm

I think the Notebook fits better with Jed than Tyler. Noah and Allie had a tumultuous relationship in the movie. She was from a very upscale family and he wasn't. The fighting part made me think more along the lines of Jed as I can imagine there were plenty of words exchanged during the time that the Haley news broke. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think the Notebook fits better with Jed than Tyler.  Noah and Allie had a tumultuous relationship in the movie.  She was from a very upscale family and he wasn't.  The fighting part made me think more along the lines of Jed as I can imagine there were plenty of words exchanged during the time that the Haley news broke.  Jmo
i agree. i remember the scene hannah show as her favorite was the one where noah and allie were arguing near her car. she basically said it was her right now. i took it to mean she had been arguing with jed.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I think the Notebook fits better with Jed than Tyler.  Noah and Allie had a tumultuous relationship in the movie.  She was from a very upscale family and he wasn't.  The fighting part made me think more along the lines of Jed as I can imagine there were plenty of words exchanged during the time that the Haley news broke.  Jmo
i agree. i remember the scene hannah show as her favorite was the one where noah and allie were arguing near her car. she basically said it was her right now. i took it to mean she had been arguing with jed.

I agree And around that time he was shown on his friend's boat looking pretty down.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:@grace8136, so happy to see you here lady, you just made me flash back to my favorite season of sleuthing with you, poster Joy & others; Des’s season when we were so right on Chris as the F1, ah good times. Glad you are following along this season as well bestbud!

hi hi @mercieme (and @guardianangel)  When I was reading here and saw that the spoiler had been switched I knew I had missed out on the fun! I love it when the spoiler is questionable. One thing that got my attention was that a "source close to Peter" said that Peter said, "RS doesn't know anything." Remember when Des's brother tweeted, "RS is wrong!" (and no one believed him laugh out loud) Peter's is second hand info, but still interesting. I watched their FD and HTD again and noticed that Peter does more of the talking, but it seems significant that christian Hannah slept with him and did that little dance the next morning. But with all the other sleuthing y'all did about Hannah's mood in June and her SM, the spoiler seems right unfortunately. It does seem plausible that she doesn't eliminate anyone at the next rose ceremony though. People would be tweeting that he must have been bad in the windmill so I hope so for his sake. I hate that she declared that to the world, his parents, his co-workers, etc. Hannah could use a weeeeeee bit more discretion.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:27 am

I don't take what Hannah said on the Viall Files too seriously because it was before the People magazine article was released and she broke things off. She did not seem like a happy, excited newly engaged woman at all in that interview. I actually got the opposite impression from her. However, what is she going to say -- hey, I regret who I picked and wish that I had someone else instead? I have a feeling that she might say that now, but not while she was still with Jed. I think there had already been major problems by then or even before.

I am very curious as to what finally made Hannah break things off. I mean -- it is generally expected that couples stay together until ATFR and Hannah has struck me as someone who was kind of a "people pleaser" and not easily wanting to admit her mistakes as well as "fix" relationships, so even if she was unhappy she probably would have stuck it out for a little while. I am interested to find out all that has transpired since then and how it might affect the future. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 am

suzq wrote:I don't take what Hannah said on the Viall Files too seriously because it was before the People magazine article was released and she broke things off.  She did not seem like a happy, excited newly engaged woman at all in that interview.  I actually got the opposite impression from her.  However, what is she going to say -- hey, I regret who I picked and wish that I had someone else instead?  I have a feeling that she might say that now, but not while she was still with Jed.  I think there had already been major problems by then or even before.

I am very curious as to what finally made Hannah break things off.  I mean -- it is generally expected that couples stay together until ATFR and Hannah has struck me as someone who was kind of a "people pleaser" and not easily wanting to admit her mistakes as well as "fix" relationships, so even if she was unhappy she probably would have stuck it out for a little while. I am interested to find out all that has transpired since then and how it might affect the future.  All JMO.

Plain and simple. Pressure from SM. I think she couldn't handle all the backlash that was coming her way and I'm not just speaking about the Jed situation. Her IG post showed me it bothered her. All of it. This way, she dumps Jed and lives up to her name...Hannah Beast. dizzy She is no beast, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:35 am

^^^ my guess is she found out he lied and cheated and that happened to her before and she could not do that again. All imo of course. That’s why social media post show has been so interesting to me. Everyone interprets things differently but she clearly (imo) she has been shading Hed and flirting with Tyler. And Tyler back at her. Maybe just besties or something more. We will find out Tuesday.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 am

I think it's possible Hannah may know information regarding the Jed stuff that we do not. So it's hard to say what made Hannah end it if we don't know all that she does. Maybe we'll learn about it, maybe we won't. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:54 am

Am the only one who gives zero f's about Jed's "side" of the story? I mean the ex provided receipt after receipt. Nothing Jed can try to pull or manipulating can change that. no idea

He's not a good person.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez