SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 25 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:56 am

@Diana No you are not alone... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:00 am

Diana wrote:Am the only one who gives zero f's about Jed's "side" of the story? I mean the ex provided receipt after receipt. Nothing Jed can try to pull or manipulating can change that. no idea

He's not a good person.

Jmo
Yeah unless the texts, IG comments, him following her sister on IG, and pics of them together are all fake, idc what he's got to say either.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 am

@Diana I don't care what he has to say, either. I think if he tries to drag Haley through the mud then it will just make him look worse. As far as Hannah only breaking it off with Jed because of SM and fear of backlash, I don't buy it. She looks a lot whole happier now than she did when she was with Jed. I am sure that a weight felt lifted off of her. I definitely don't see that she is pining away for him at all. I think Hannah is a great example of how being outside the "Bachelor Bubble" really makes you question whether the love was real on the show in the first place. People have said that you really "fall in love" after the show -- Hannah never had that with Jed, anyway.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:08 am

Diana wrote:Am the only one who gives zero f's about Jed's "side" of the story? I mean the ex provided receipt after receipt. Nothing Jed can try to pull or manipulating can change that. no idea

He's not a good person.

Jmo

No he is not. I was listening to JoJo and Jordan and I agree with Jordan, I want to see Hannah go after him and  bring on the drama!   Jmo but I believe Chris Harrison will give Jed a chance to tell his story but Hannah will have her chance to address him on the couch too. She doesn’t play either !

I also hope they leave enough time for Tyler! ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 am

suzq wrote:@Diana  I don't care what he has to say, either.  I think if he tries to drag Haley through the mud then it will just make him look worse.  As far as Hannah only breaking it off with Jed because of SM and fear of backlash, I don't buy it.  She looks a lot whole happier now than she did when she was with Jed.  I am sure that a weight felt lifted off of her.  I definitely don't see that she is pining away for him at all.  I think Hannah is a great example of how being outside the "Bachelor Bubble" really makes you question whether the love was real on the show in the first place.  People have said that you really "fall in love" after the show -- Hannah never had that with Jed, anyway.

I disagree. I think they were happy for a short time, but then the scandal broke and it all became too much to bear. Why break the engagement, but NOT the relationship (RS's info). I think she cares what people think of her, hence her IG post. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 am

LaineyG wrote:

He's not a good person.

Jmo

No he is not. I was listening to JoJo and Jordan and I agree with Jordan, I want to see Hannah go after him and  bring on the drama!   Jmo but I believe Chris Harrison will give Jed a chance to tell his story but Hannah will have her chance to address him on the couch too. She doesn’t play either !

I also hope they leave enough time for Tyler! ;)

If she does go after him, I will lose even more respect for her. A Christian shouldn't behave in that manner. We are not to seek revenge. Hannah should know this too when she reads her Bible. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:30 am

He's not a good person.

Jmo

I would love to hear his side of the story . I do not see him as a bad person . Yes he made a miserable mistake and hopefully he admits it and only puts blame on himself. He is young and hopefully learned a great lesson about this. He can change and become a better man out of this . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:38 am

whit90 wrote:

He's not a good person.

Jmo

I would love to hear his side of the story .  I do not see him as a bad person . Yes he made a miserable mistake and hopefully he admits it and only puts blame on himself. He is young and hopefully learned a great lesson about this. He can change and become a better man out of this . JMO

I agree. His mistakes were defining at the time he made them. They don’t have to be a life sentence.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:19 am

Hannah never seemed truly happy until after the break up with Jed imo. A lot of us saw that and commented on it. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote:@Diana  I don't care what he has to say, either.  I think if he tries to drag Haley through the mud then it will just make him look worse.  As far as Hannah only breaking it off with Jed because of SM and fear of backlash, I don't buy it.  She looks a lot whole happier now than she did when she was with Jed.  I am sure that a weight felt lifted off of her.  I definitely don't see that she is pining away for him at all.  I think Hannah is a great example of how being outside the "Bachelor Bubble" really makes you question whether the love was real on the show in the first place.  People have said that you really "fall in love" after the show -- Hannah never had that with Jed, anyway.

I disagree.  I think they were happy for a short time, but then the scandal broke and it all became too much to bear.  Why break the engagement, but NOT the relationship (RS's info).  I think she cares what people think of her, hence her IG post.  Jmo.  

I think if they were ever happy, it was for maybe that day and a half or whatever in Greece before he finally fessed up about his full on girlfriend. Hannah did not come back to the States happy, imo. And the fact she took all of 6 days do cut him out of her life, shows me she had one foot out the door on him from pretty much the beginning.

Count me in on the crowd that doesn’t care what Jed has to say. I’d be happy with him not even being at AFR, actually. Waste of time. The filmed break up will be enough for me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I disagree.  I think they were happy for a short time, but then the scandal broke and it all became too much to bear.  Why break the engagement, but NOT the relationship (RS's info).  I think she cares what people think of her, hence her IG post.  Jmo.  
I think everyone who comes on this show cares what people think to some extent. Jojo used to cry about people’s comments on the phone with Jordan, Rachel used to go back and forth constantly with people on IG, Kaitlyn’s sensitivity about negative comments is well documented on this board, the list goes on and on. Caring what people think is not a trait unique to Hannah, none of these women dumped their guy because of it though and I’m certain that’s not the reason Hannah dumped Jed. Her ending the engagement before cutting the relationship off completely (if that is in fact what happened) could be because of Hannah’s tendency to hold on to bad relationships trying to fix sh*tty men, or because she got engaged to the guy so it’s reasonable it wouldn’t be easy to end things because she’d feel a sense of obligation to try to work through it, or just because it’s hard for people to admit they made a mistake (picking Jed), or it could be a combination of all those things. Knowing what a good liar and manipulator Jed is, it’s possible he never fully told her the truth so with every interview Hayley did it was a steady drip drip of information she was previously unaware of. Then the rumours of him taking that girl home that seems really credible considering the person knew his apt complex had a pool way before it was ever shown on SM and other allegations of him at bars being handsy. He can deny those but how’s Hannah suppose to believe him? My point is that there’s a lot more valid reasons for the way she allegedly ended things than boiling it down to ‘oh she just cares too much what people think’. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:52 am

ReneeM wrote:

He's not a good person.

Jmo
Yeah unless the texts, IG comments, him following her sister on IG, and pics of them together are all fake, idc what he's got to say either.

Me three. I have not cared about Jed since day 1 and He deserves all the trashing he’d get! Especially as we continue to hear him lie. It will be a he said She said with Haley. He will minimize what Haley said.   Hopefully, she has some more receipts that if he tries to lie again, she’ll have more proof. My opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez