SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 37 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please post "mess in the house" warnings for any IG's, my neat freak characteristic can't take it! laugh out loud

I really can't watch anything more to do with her, so I appreciate all the comments! She imo is trying to be cute, making fun of shillers but to me it comes across all wrong. Besides, it probably won't be long before she's posting #ad.

I personally thought it was hilarious and very endearing. I'm really glad that she has a sense of humor and can laugh at herself.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 pm

@Bleiby527 Agree! IMO this is why people love Hannah, and her appeal goes beyond the 'perfect' leads we've had who don't misstep or do/say all the right things. People wanna follow someone they can relate to, and I think her generation finds her super relatable. But I can see why not all the demographic of viewers would find it cute.

Also, don't ask me what my house looked liked a week or two into moving. :crazed

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:39 am

Question for the 20 somethings: is going on and off of private normal Instagram behavior? Why does Kate do it all the time?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:49 am

avacaroline wrote:Question for the 20 somethings:  is going on and off of private normal Instagram behavior? Why does Kate do it all the time?
IMO, she is doing it because of the SM trolls going after her that she is in a relationship with Tyler when she is clearly not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:23 am

mercieme wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Question for the 20 somethings:  is going on and off of private normal Instagram behavior? Why does Kate do it all the time?
IMO, she is doing it because of the SM trolls going after her that she is in a relationship with Tyler when she is clearly not.

I agree with this. Poor girl has been getting it all season. Every reddit post someone eventually says the think she’s in love with Tyler. Also, she tends to do it when he’s in town so I think at some point she’s doing what Matt has done for him in NYC, which is give a frame of reference for where he is, as she also knows she is being watched. It feels somewhat intentional.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:31 am

@mercieme I agree and it makes me sad and wonder why it is so difficult for people to accept that a man ( like Tyler) can have a true friendship with a woman ( like Kate) . They grew up together...It is probably one of the few person in his life right now, (apart from family) who he can trust about what he’s going through. He has Matt and a few other guys he is close to as well. These great friendships are another indicator of what a great guy Tyler is. He is not ashamed or hiding any of it. Because there is NO reason he should.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 am

The 'Honeybee' song is incredibly 'on the nose'. I feel like I'm in high school when we used to post songs on our facebook that was not-so-subtly related to our crush ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 37 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:44 am

okkaayy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I agree with this. Poor girl has been getting it all season. Every reddit post someone eventually says the think she’s in love with Tyler. Also, she tends to do it when he’s in town so I think at some point she’s doing what Matt has done for him in NYC, which is give a frame of reference for where he is, as she also knows she is being watched. It feels somewhat intentional.

It’s intentional. IMO she goes public to show pics of Tyler. She did this when we think he was in key west and palm beach then went private. She’s helping him like Matt did. IMO. She would just stay private if she wasn’t trying to show us Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:55 am

The trolls Tyler's bff gets is embarrassing. I cringe so hard.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:01 am

According to Fedotowsky, the drama factor is upped because “it does not end the way it normally does” — but that’s about all she’ll say about it. “I cannot answer that question,” she teased, when asked if Brown gets a happy ending....
So to go from that to full-time, plus keeping up with my blog and the kids and I have a top secret Bachelor Nation thing.”
https://etcanada.com/news/480654/ali-fedotowsky-says-hannah-browns-bachelorette-finale-is-more-dramatic-than-colton-underwoods-exclusive/?sf216563818=1

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
According to Fedotowsky, the drama factor is upped because “it does not end the way it normally does” — but that’s about all she’ll say about it. “I cannot answer that question,” she teased, when asked if Brown gets a happy ending....
So to go from that to full-time, plus keeping up with my blog and the kids and I have a top secret Bachelor Nation thing.”
https://etcanada.com/news/480654/ali-fedotowsky-says-hannah-browns-bachelorette-finale-is-more-dramatic-than-colton-underwoods-exclusive/?sf216563818=1

source

Hmmm...what could this mean? It does not end the way it usually does. Well, it usually ends in a proposal. We are in for a treat? More footage of Hannah falling down? dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:17 am

^^ and so the crazy scenarios begin giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez