SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:03 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5233p900-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-2 <---- If you scroll down a little bit, you can see the background of where Hannah falls on the ground.  I found the location!

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1555975,25.6434812,3a,60y,45.29h,77.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sra8-0Zv6q5msHkLYyycwAg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

High clap

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Thanks every one! I tried scoping out the FRC site but there's sooo many different spots it could be. Not sure if we will find it but I have hope! IMO I feel like it's someone's backyard or something ha. Was thinking of maybe a church or something. They look like they're really high up though.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L1010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L1110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L1210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 L1310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzi3JK-lxLw
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:08 am

@alwayscooking Thank you for everything you’ve done this season! bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 am

bluwavz wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you for everything you’ve done this season! bestbud!
I second this and thanks to you Blu as well, appreciate you both.

Appreciate if any California peeps can confirm that the landscape outside the French doors that Hannah is shown opening is really California...TYIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:19 am

bluwavz wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you for everything you’ve done this season! bestbud!

Back at'cha ladies, y'all have been awesome!! Whatever happens tomorrow, it's been a fun season!! group hug
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:26 am

what is Hannah saying at the end there? because that to me looks like she is still in greece right? I wonder does she change her mind from jed f1 after she chooses him and goes back to tyler while still in greece??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 am

LeapofFaith wrote:what is Hannah saying at the end there? because that to me looks like she is still in greece right? I wonder does she change her mind from jed f1 after she chooses him and goes back to tyler while still in greece??
Hey girlie, posted this in the episode thread, folks noted that it was in California but need others to confirm. Here is the transcript of what I heard her say, clearly to Jed during her confronting him about Haley IMO.

“How would you ever be ready to be engaged like what....I have been doing all the freaking steps... and like knew what I want.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:50 am

@alwayscooking , @bluwavz this season is coming to the end and I just want to say thank you so much! Also big thanks to the hard work of all the sleuthers who participate in SC discussions. In this crazy season, this is the only thread that keeps me sane!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:26 am

Anyone catch the small box in Tyler’s front pocket that can be seen when they’re greeting each other on the LCD? Looks like the perfect size to hold a necklace or bracelet.

seeing hearts
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 am

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking , @bluwavz this season is coming to the end and I just want to say thank you so much! Also big thanks to the hard work of all the sleuthers who participate in SC discussions. In this crazy season, this is the only thread that keeps me sane!

Let me join in here, please, to thank alwayscooking and bluwavz for all you've done for us sleuthers this season! I've had a blast sleuthing and have been tagged by Tripadvisor for all of the hotels on Crete that I've been looking at for clues!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:03 am

My gut still tells me this morning that the breakup (presumably) scene is in an SHV in California. The reason for that is the lush outdoor area, the lack of ocean nearby and, most importantly, the light switches near the door. I just don't think you see that on Greece!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD