SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:42 pm

Love all this!  Did anybody catch that Hannah did the lips pursed thing in the pic immediately preceding Tyler doing it??  

There was such a different feel to this reunion compared to a typical f2 reunion, IMO. I think it came from them as well as from the audience....such joy, IMO. Some tentativeness, yes....Tyler not just hurt but also hyper aware of allowing Hannah to do what she needed, and, as expressed in her ig post, Hannah aware of his hurt and yet so thankful to have such a good guy in her life. Most leads steal furtive glances at their f2s then look down a lot, I think. A tough situation to navigate. This was so different on so many levels. 

I do wish they weren't bicoastal, however. Hannah says she told her guys she'd want to move to la.... I guess it didn't bother Tyler if he was planning to propose....

I'm sad these two were robbed of their happy Frc and atfr, but if they are meant to be, happy times await them down the road. But sadly we will not see their joy live it would seem, so I'm sadder for us. Maybe we should chip in and hire a videographer so we can watch after the fact, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pichic121 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Billysmom wrote:Love all this!  Did anybody catch that Hannah did the lips pursed thing in the pic immediately preceding Tyler doing it??  

There was such a different feel to this reunion compared to a typical f2 reunion, IMO. I think it came from them as well as from the audience....such joy, IMO. Some tentativeness, yes....Tyler not just hurt but also hyper aware of allowing Hannah to do what she needed, and, as expressed in her ig post, Hannah aware of his hurt and yet so thankful to have such a good guy in her life. Most leads steal furtive glances at their f2s then look down a lot, I think. A tough situation to navigate. This was so different on so many levels. 

I do wish they weren't bicoastal, however. Hannah says she told her guys she'd want to move to la.... I guess it didn't bother Tyler if he was planning to propose....

I'm sad these two were robbed of their happy Frc and atfr, but if they are meant to be, happy times await them down the road. But sadly we will not see their joy live it would seem, so I'm sadder for us. Maybe we should chip in and hire a videographer so we can watch after the fact, laugh out loud...

Oh I think we’ll get to see it, laugh out loud.  I’m sure they’re both tentative right now, IMO, and trying to figure out what the new normal is going to be for them.  But once they have solid footing, I’m thinking we’re going to definitely be seeing a whole lotta loved up posts by both of them (my fingers are crossed, laugh out loud).

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:17 pm

I'm not sure they will be bi-coastal for long though.

One of Tyler's agencies he is signed with has an office in LA. And, it was just posted on reddit that he was at a "go-see" today in LA which upon googling I found is basically an open call for modeling agencies to find new talent.

The guy is looking for work in LA.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:25 pm

No wonder matt is seemingly less than thrilled....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm not sure they will be bi-coastal for long though.

One of Tyler's agencies he is signed with has an office in LA.  And, it was just posted on reddit that he was at a "go-see" today in LA which upon googling I found is basically an open call for modeling agencies to find new talent.

IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm not sure they will be bi-coastal for long though.

One of Tyler's agencies he is signed with has an office in LA.  And, it was just posted on reddit that he was at a "go-see" today in LA which upon googling I found is basically an open call for modeling agencies to find new talent.

IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 2498057887

I've thought all along that he might have been out in LA a couple weeks ago to meet with agency folks for possible future work.

:yes:

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:34 pm

I thought it was weird he would choose NY over LA. I mean it's cool for the summer but those winters Floridians aren't used to laugh out loud. plus the fast pace. FL to CA is way more common. But I thought maybe he was taking modeling more serious than I thought. Then on Nick's podcast, he was talking about other things so I don't think he trying to be a top model.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:46 pm

NYC was fun for the summer. ABC Food Tours kept him occupied. I do think he had some modeling gigs while he was there though. 1 of the agencies he is signed with only has offices in NYC. The original agency is Miami. And, the 3rd agency is the one with offices in NYC and LA.

I could see him working both places, depending on the type of work he would get. Strike the iron while it is hot as far as modeling goes.

He did also say that he wants to get back into contracting with someone he knows. If he works it right with a good partner, he could definitely do it all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Billysmom wrote:Love all this!  Did anybody catch that Hannah did the lips pursed thing in the pic immediately preceding Tyler doing it??

Yeah. Hannah was being rather "fkirty" and some of what she was doing looked as part of her flirting with Tyler. Same thing with the hug we've been talking about - it was Hannah who was digging in her fingers - not Tyler.

It was an unusual situation - usually the F2 relationship is over at the FRC and the ATFR is months later. This was different because less time had elapsed, and the F1 relationship was the one that was over.

I just watched the video edition of the Viall Files podcast that had Tyler on. His living quarters in NYC are really not settled - he sleeps on a futon not a bed, and is up in the air about where he's going to end up. JMHO but if things work out with Hannah, he will move to wherever she is or wants to go.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:01 pm

@Lucas15

In case you missed it...

Tyler is going on modeling calls in LA.  Did one today.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:05 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Lucas15

In case you missed it...

Tyler is going on modeling calls in LA.  Did one today.

Not surprised. I suspect a move coming in the near future.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think we are forgetting the SC's upthread that @HEA posted of Tyler's face.  If we are going to compare certain SC's, I think we should include them all.  Tyler, imo, looked like a deer in headlights to me when she asked him to grab a drink together, pursing/biting his lip, which can mean disapproval or frustration.  

Who was the girl Tyler was seen last time he visited LA?

LA .... Hollywood... Glendale next bach... close to prods ears... close to abc...

My jaded me says that they are using each other and surf on their popularity to increase their IG followers and milk the cow as much as possible keeping the mags and gossips running and talking.

Hannah wanted to save face encouraged by prods who needed to please their fans. But Tyler IG was Chrystal clear to me.... friendship .....and it took him ONE DAY to make sure fans understood. But hopes dies hard it seems to SM

In fact, I saw an upset Hannah the following morning, faking smiles ar GMA. If she is nanananere drink is coming soon and no camera on SM... she is just teasing and keeping alive the illusion of a reconciliation imo.

I find this ridiculous and pathetic and cannot wait to have this all confirmed in few weeks that it was just friendship from Tyler.

I will always remember Tyler’s face when she put this choker on his neck. Glad he reacted the following day! I think he wanted to throw up 🤢

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 E5d60e10
My sc from live tv show

I am sure Tyler is looking for modeling in LA and NYC. He signed an agent agency mid season... he would be stupid not trying in the city of Hollywood IMO

Ok... back to Au with Matt handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD