SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:24 am

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1097357847121637&_rdr

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:02 am

Technically blonde @Bobette 
Will the real blondes please stand up laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:12 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Regarding the May 8 pic I'm back to thinking it was real time and Elly was out.  Comparing the baby to pics on the posters' page he looks about the same age.  If it was a throwback taken prior to filming he'd only have been about 4-5 months old and smaller.

Looks as if Elly has untagged herself from the photo.. somehow our sleuthing has seemed to have gotten back to her, whether via Bach producers or not.. they're aware we know.

Oh yes they watch us like a hawke.  That's often how we know we've guessed things right.  Talk about shutting the gate after the horse has already bolted though.  laugh out loud 

Whoever's monitoring SM isn't doing a very good job this year - making sure contestants aren't tagged in photos when they're meant to be filming is kind of a no brainer.

Continuing this conversation from Elly's thread, I've gone through and checked the other girls.  Chelsea, Helena and Abbie have all been untagged in every single photo.  laugh out loud  Not suss at ALL!  Would have been less obvious to just leave them how they were.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3ZIE3bk
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 AU6WlDK
Source
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 YLXvbuY

Source

Kristen is also untagged but that may just be a reflection of her SM invisibility to this point.  Vakoo also untagged.  Did we have definite confirmation of when she went out?  I know she was following other girls but maybe someone was running her account.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Bh1Y5AE
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 L0yT3AW

Source

They simply can't have an all blonde final 4 IMO after patting themselves on the back for their diverse casting - it would look so hypocritical.  Then again taking Vakoo to the final 4 would draw accusations of tokenism so they can't win either way IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:20 am

Just a bit of clarification, I don't think they untagged themselves from the photos. They turned their tags off. The difference is that they are still tagged in the pictures but we can't see them by viewing their tags, but if they were to turn their tags back on again, we would be able to see all the pictures they are tagged in again.

Matt did the same thing at the beginning of the season because I tried sleuthing by looking at his tagged photos but he had turned his tags off. Tricky tricky.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:34 am

Gotcha, thanks @olive54321 I should have used that wording.  I'm betting it's TPTB who either did that or told them to do so and the fact that it's only those five girls is super suss IMO.  

Interesting Vakoo's tags are off with her being an "influencer" Rolling Eyes  Considering Matt's not a fan of that "career", if she gets further than mid-season that is 100% producer interference IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 am

Bobette wrote:

ETA:  This is why they need Emma to be bringing her dogs to the Final 4 IMO:

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698

Look, even if Matt has a very strong type, SURELY TPTB Wouldn’t let him have four blondes? So in my head the top four may be:

F1 Chelsie
F2 Emma
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena

This is the first year I’ve been involved with sleuthing - what have previous F2s been like in pre show media? I feel like Emma is kind of hidden but certainly in the previews - I remember thinking Elise almost came out of no where but I didn’t pay too much attention to the ads.

Also, she would be a great F2 to Chelsie - if they do give Chelsie the “insecure” edit (I really hope they give her more than that otherwise it would be a disservice to a real love story imo) they could paint Emma as someone a bit more experienced and a real contender who at first glance is more aligned with the things Matt has been looking for in the pre show media (ready to settle down, equal partner etc etc). There’s not a big age gap between Emma and Chelsie but Chelsie gives off YOUNG vibes - but maybe that’s because I’ve just been looking at her instagram.

ETA - I didn’t even know you could turn tags off laugh out loud. Hi Bachie producers peace Also I just want Vakoo to go far because anyone who rolls out their own damn red carpet seems like fun giggling
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 am

@HannahBanana I agree, I don't see how they can spout on about diversity and then have an all white, all blonde final 4.  

Also I can't see them not having a NSW finalist.  There's always at least one.  Bringing Emma to the 4 would give us: 

Chelsea - VIC
Emma - NSW
Helena - WA
Abbie - QLD

... which would span the country nicely and give viewers in each of the main states someone to cheer for IMO.

F2s are often backgrounded til mid-season (the "slow burn").  Elise's bus tour and Todd's fashion date were both very late.

I really don't think they can have Helena as F2 since her & Chelsea are just way too similar in looks, and Abbie I feel is F3.

So by process of elimination Emma could possibly be F2.  There's enough of her in the promo to suggest she goes a fair way.

BUT!  Emma's tags are not off.  

So F2 could still be Kristen IMO.  Or even Vakoo, though she's not in the promo much, and seemed to be active on SM.

ETA: And yes I agree Chelsea gives off a young vibe - that pic of her swigging vodka straight from the bottle in what looks like a messy student share house took me back to my 20s.  laugh out loud  

I don't think Matt's as classy as people think though - there's a pic of him with his brother where he just looks like a typical lad so I don't think he'd be looking for a refined lady IYKWIM.

Exhibit A:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 TTUplT1

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am

Bobette wrote:@HannahBanana I agree, I don't see how they can spout on about diversity and then have an all white, all blonde final 4.  

Also I can't see them not having a NSW finalist.  There's always at least one.  Bringing Emma to the 4 would give us: 

Chelsea - VIC
Emma - NSW
Helena - WA
Abbie - QLD

... which would span the country nicely and give viewers in each of the main states someone to cheer for IMO.

F2s are often backgrounded til mid-season (the "slow burn").  Elise's bus tour and Todd's fashion date were both very late.

I really don't think they can have Helena as F2 since her & Chelsea are just way too similar, and Abbie I feel is F3.

So by process of elimination Emma could possibly be F2.  There's enough of her in the promo to suggest she goes a fair way.

BUT!  Emma's tags are not off.  

So F2 could still be Kristen IMO.  Or even Vakoo, though she's not in the promo much, and seemed to be active on SM.

I don't really see Vakoo as F2 at all because I have to imagine they would have included some shots of them on a date or kissing just to fend off these criticisms of how they're touting the diversity but it seems like he's only into the blondes.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:34 am

@olive54321 I don't see it either - she's not in the promo enough IMO and if they did bring her to the final 4 that would be patently tokenistic since Matt has flat out said he doesn't find the influencer lifestyle aspirational.  

Was just throwing it out there because it's those 5 girls with their IG tags turned off and not Emma.  Kristen is a more likely F2 IMO, but that would still leave us with an all-blonde final lineup and it would be backlash city.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 2292733854

So all things considered @HannahBanana 's lineup seems logical IMO:

F1 Chelsie
F2 Emma 
F3 Abbie
F4 Helena

... with Kristen possibly self-eliminating at F5 and off back to China.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Bobette wrote:ETA: And yes I agree Chelsea gives off a young vibe - that pic of her swigging vodka straight from the bottle in what looks like a messy student share house took me back to my 20s.  laugh out loud  

I don't think Matt's as classy as people think though - there's a pic of him with his brother where he just looks like a typical lad so I don't think he'd be looking for a refined lady IYKWIM

I'd just like to point out, that photo of Chelsie is dated 2017, nearly 2 years ago. I'm sure if I look back on a couple of my photos, there's probably one or two that's similar, ha. It honestly to me just looks like a fun, not taking things too seriously photo.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:30 pm

@butterflylove Yeah that's what I meant!  Wasn't a criticism of Chelsea at all; she seems like a normal, fun and relatable girl in her 20s to me.  

DM is using that pic to imply she's trashy (link) but IMO Matt is no polished diamond himself and I think they're on the same page was my point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7303261/Matt-Agnew-reveals-sex-number-uncircumcised-Bachelor.html

For those who cared, Matt had a tattoo of gorilla which he is currently getting lasered off, no wonder i thought it was a bruise its a faded gorilla. hopefully the kyle and jackie o full interview will be uploaded soon.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 16695690-7303261-image-m-16_1564525745968

ETA:

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh