SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:26 pm

@Zaynab thank you that was a real head scratcher so glad the mystery is solved.  A gorilla?!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm

The women appear to be in sync on Insta. I see Chelsea and Emma in the center of the lineup

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 pm

Source

"I'm not there to put boots on caterpillars"  cantstopl

And when he used the word hubris correctly in a sentence... :girlfan
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:55 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-deletes-instagram-57340

[mention]When Melbourne-based astrophysicist Matt Agnew was announced as the Bachelor, flocks of fans raced to their phones to look him up on Instagram, desperate for information on the new suitor. Except no profiles were found. Yep, ahead of filming Matt, 32, wiped his digital footprint, he tells TV WEEK, and later on, following the big reveal, created a new Instagram account to promote his role as the Bachelor. But why?
"What you see is… I've had a past Instagram," he admits when we asked where his social media profiles were.
"Essentially I've had a lot of mates, friends and family… and I thought I don't know what the situation will be with their privacy, so I decided to deactivate it," he confesses.

Indeed, after confessing to TV WEEK that his parents were worried about how his private life would become public and open to scrutiny following his appearance on the reality series, Matt confesses he was equally as protective about the people in his life.

"I don't mind people trawling through my stuff" he says. "But it was more a case of there is other people's privacy that potentially is open to be invaded.

"I mean, there are no scandalous things to be found anyway."
Matt says he didn't bother telling his family about his auditioning for the series until he was told it was actually going ahead.

"I got the offer, I called my parents and had to say, 'Oh there's something I need to tell you.'" he recalls. "It was kind of a bit of a shock for them, because I hadn't dripped or drabbed the process, so they were aware that things were going. It was just like, "Matt's dropped this on us, and said he's potentially going to accept this and be the Bachelor."
Despite their original reservations, his parents couldn't be happier for him.

"Overall, they're very, very supportive and excited about the process and excited about me hopefully finding love."
[/mention] wrote:

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:07 am

Matt Agnew's Big Bang Theory: The Bachelor gives a VERY complicated mathematical answer when asked how many one-night stands he's had

He has fielded plenty of questions about his sex life while promoting the new season of The Bachelor Australia. 

But Matt Agnew remained tight-lipped when asked how many one-night stands he's had during an interview with 2Day FM's Grant, Ed & Ash on Wednesday. 

The 32-year-old astrophysicist refused to provide a number, instead saying he's had the 'right amount' of casual sexual encounters.

Matt is coy about revealing how many one-night stands he's had

When pressed on the issue, Matt gave a complicated mathematical response.

'I'll jot down an integral, if you can work it out that will give the answer,' he said with a cheeky smile. 

An integral is a mathematical term used in calculus, a discipline that is likely very familiar to the Melbourne-based academic. 

It comes after Matt told TV Week on Monday that producers had encouraged him to watch video tutorials on how to kiss properly on camera.  

'I did have recommendations from people to YouTube how to do an on-screen kiss,' Matt told the magazine.

'I'm not ashamed to say I did look into that, just to make sure!'

Source

He is set to break plenty of hearts on the new season of The Bachelor.

But on Wednesday, Matthew Agnew revealed that he has never been dumped by a previous partner.  

The 32-year-old astrophysicist told 2Day FM that he hasn't had his heart 'ripped out of his chest', despite being in three long-term relationships.  

Radio host Ed Kavalee started the discussion by asking Matt if he'd ever experienced heartbreak, using co-host Ash London's past relationship as an example.

'I've had relationships, I don't want to say they've peated out but they have run out of steam,' Matt explained. 

Surprised by his response, Ash asked: 'So you've never sat in front of someone and they've said, "I know you love me but I don't love you"?'  

'I've never kinda had that heart ripped out of my body moment,' he replied.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:52 am

What the actual.  No SHVs?  WHY???  A good portion of the audience will know Chelsea is the spoiled F1 IMO, or have come to that conclusion themselves just from the pre-show hype surrounding her.  

Sportsbet have sewed her name to a flag and run it up a pole so high they can probably see it from Canada.  Does TPTB really think not having SHVs is going to make any difference whatsoever at this point?

Or is it just a ruse.... question

Bachelor Matt Agnew isn’t allowed to see the winner until the finale airs

Just like us, this year’s Bachelor, Matt Agnew, is looking forward to tuning in to the new season of the popular reality TV series on July 31.

But, as the handsome astrophysicist reveals in a chat with Yahoo Lifestyle, there’s only one person he wants to cuddle up with to watch the premiere, and that’s the woman he fell in love with on the show.

The thing is, he’s not allowed.

“We can’t watch it together, we’re on very, very tight leashes,” Matt reveals.

“We obviously can’t see each other so unfortunately, I can’t watch it with her,” he adds.

The Bachelor’s budding relationship is so top secret that he wasn’t even able celebrate his recent birthday - he turned 32 on July 29 - with his new love.

“I got to give them a call and have a bit of a chat, it’s such a hectic schedule that we had to do it by phone,” he explains.

Why? Because - busy schedules aside - the lucky lady’s identity is a closely guarded secret, at least until the show’s finale. No one likes a spoiler, right? 

Separate viewing

Just because Matt and his new sweetheart can’t be together - yet - doesn’t mean that they’re not going to watch their romance play out on screen.

“It’s certainly something that we’ve chatted about and it’s something that’s quite a sensitive topic really, considering the nature of the show,” says Matt.

He goes on to hint at the drama about to unfold over the series, and the potential impact it could have on his new relationship.

“It’s just something that needs to be handled in an empathetic manner and I think that’s achieved by just maintaining a very open and honest dialogue and working through and addressing things if there are things that cause concern for one another,” he explains.

“An open and honest dialogue is critical to the success of the relationship and [...] that’s going to be the case in this scenario, even more so than usual,” he adds.

Going public

The clandestine couple can finally go public with their love when The Bachelor Australia wraps up later this year.

“So basically it’s under tight lock and key until the finale really,” Matt tells us.

While he says the two are “absolutely” looking forward to eventually sharing their secret, Matt’s open about the potential difficulties ahead.

“It’s a really challenging situation,” he says, before explaining how the couple’s “unique relationship dynamic” has changed throughout their Bachelor journey.

“It’s obviously a very unique relationship dynamic [during] the filming process, then it transfers into this new, different relationship dynamic between filming having wrapped and the finale,” he says.

“Then after that again it’s going to be another shift [...] when we actually can see one another and approach it in a more natural, normal way I guess.”

The Bachelor Australia premieres tonight at 7:30pm on Channel 10.

Source

Re: the bold.  I beg to differ.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Sportsbet have sewed her name to a flag and run it up a pole so high they can probably see it from Canada.  Does TPTB really think not having SHVs is going to make any difference whatsoever at this point?

I'll be in Montreal the end of August and report on the flagpoles for you!
And major thanks for all the interview tweets. Matt is going to redeem this show! Excited for all you to have a great Bach to follow.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:56 am

Bobette wrote:What the actual.  No SHVs?  WHY???  A good portion of the audience will know Chelsea is the spoiled F1 IMO, or have come to that conclusion themselves just from the pre-show hype surrounding her.  

Or is it just a ruse.... question

Bachelor Matt Agnew isn’t allowed to see the winner until the finale airs

Just like us, this year’s Bachelor, Matt Agnew, is looking forward to tuning in to the new season of the popular reality TV series on July 31.

But, as the handsome astrophysicist reveals in a chat with Yahoo Lifestyle, there’s only one person he wants to cuddle up with to watch the premiere, and that’s the woman he fell in love with on the show.

The thing is, he’s not allowed.

“We can’t watch it together, we’re on very, very tight leashes,” Matt reveals.

“We obviously can’t see each other so unfortunately, I can’t watch it with her,” he adds.

The Bachelor’s budding relationship is so top secret that he wasn’t even able celebrate his recent birthday - he turned 32 on July 29 - with his new love.

“I got to give them a call and have a bit of a chat, it’s such a hectic schedule that we had to do it by phone,” he explains.

Why? Because - busy schedules aside - the lucky lady’s identity is a closely guarded secret, at least until the show’s finale. No one likes a spoiler, right? 

Separate viewing

Just because Matt and his new sweetheart can’t be together - yet - doesn’t mean that they’re not going to watch their romance play out on screen.

“It’s certainly something that we’ve chatted about and it’s something that’s quite a sensitive topic really, considering the nature of the show,” says Matt.

He goes on to hint at the drama about to unfold over the series, and the potential impact it could have on his new relationship.

“It’s just something that needs to be handled in an empathetic manner and I think that’s achieved by just maintaining a very open and honest dialogue and working through and addressing things if there are things that cause concern for one another,” he explains.

“An open and honest dialogue is critical to the success of the relationship and [...] that’s going to be the case in this scenario, even more so than usual,” he adds.

Going public

The clandestine couple can finally go public with their love when The Bachelor Australia wraps up later this year.

“So basically it’s under tight lock and key until the finale really,” Matt tells us.

While he says the two are “absolutely” looking forward to eventually sharing their secret, Matt’s open about the potential difficulties ahead.

“It’s a really challenging situation,” he says, before explaining how the couple’s “unique relationship dynamic” has changed throughout their Bachelor journey.

“It’s obviously a very unique relationship dynamic [during] the filming process, then it transfers into this new, different relationship dynamic between filming having wrapped and the finale,” he says.

“Then after that again it’s going to be another shift [...] when we actually can see one another and approach it in a more natural, normal way I guess.”

The Bachelor Australia premieres tonight at 7:30pm on Channel 10.

Source

Re: the bold.  I beg to differ.  laugh out loud

Hmm I don't believe for one minute they haven't met up.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:04 am

Agent99 wrote:
Hmm I don't believe for one minute they haven't met up.

I agree @Agent99 and I'm calling RUSE!  And a pretty lame ruse at that IMO.  Almost as bad as when they flew Taite and Todd to Fiji.

They're in the same city so sneaky meet ups would be super easy to arrange IMO.  This is just an attempt to throw the paps off IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 am

Matt's reaction to Pete bringing up Chelsie on The Project tonight, cuuuute ❤💕
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 am

butterflylove wrote:Matt's reaction to Pete bringing up Chelsie on The Project tonight, cuuuute ❤💕

They def purposely bought her up
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:36 am

This article suddenly making a lot more sense:

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Elly looks a lot like Claudia Hoskins from Bachelor NZ season 3. She seems sweet and nice but I don’t see her a as a contender at all. 

@AllAboutLove I'm not ruling her out just yet.

I think as a nurse Elly would be caring, and complement Matt's academic life, and her IG bio suggests she likes fun and adventure - all things he says he's looking for.  Also there is this article.  Elly and Chelsea are the only two to get quotes. 

Meet the 28 Beautiful, Brainy and Brave Women from this season of THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA

Ahead of this Wednesday night’s highly-anticipated premiere episode of The Bachelor Australia, we thought we would give you the 411 of the 28 beautiful, brainy and brave women putting their hearts on the line this season.

Ranging in age from 23 to 34 and hailing from all over the country and abroad, this year’s Bachelorettes are a diverse group of women with one thing in common: a passion to find “the one”.

Bachelor Matt Agnew opens the doors of the Bachelor mansion to welcome this select group of ladies on their romance journey of a lifetime. Through a series of cocktail parties and breathtakingly memorable dates, they will discover who has the chemistry, intelligence, sense of adventure and charm to be Matt’s perfect partner.

Meet the Bachelorettes who are vying for Matt’s heart:

New South Wales has delivered nine ladies in nurse Elly, fashion brand manager Emma, sports teacher Tash, personal trainer Rachael, civil engineer Sogand, model Vakoo, children’s entertainer Julia, fashion designer Monique and student Nikki.

Asked why she wanted to be a part of The Bachelor Australia, Elly said: “I wanted to take a bit of a chance. You never know where life is going to take you, so if you don’t take chances then you’re going to stay put and you won’t find out”.

Eight beauties hail from Victoria: chemical engineer Chelsie, copywriter Sophie, digital account manager Hannah, cook Mary, makeup artist Jessica, chartered accountant Danush, public servant Sam and nurse Tara.

On her plan to win over The Bachelor’s heart, Chelsie said: “I just want to go in and be myself. If that is not good enough, then I don’t think it’s meant to be”.

Property analyst Abbie, café manager Nichole, Pilates instructor Isabelle, cosmetic nurse Georgie, textiles designer Keely and China researcher Kristen bring the six enviable tans from sunny Queensland, and health coach Helena, executive PA Jessie and clerical officer Brianna represent Western Australia.

Hailing from the Top End is healthcare coordinator Renee and waving the flag for Adelaide is jewellery designer Cassandra.

Matt said: “It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story!”

The Bachelor Australia promises another extraordinary season filled with drama, humour, adventure and romance that captivates Australian viewers, as the country follows Matt’s journey to find love.

On Wednesday night, Matt is introduced to 20 beautiful Bachelorettes, before we shake things up on Thursday night with eight unexpected arrivals.

The Bachelor Australia - Premieres Wednesday, 31 July At 7.30pm on 10 and WIN Networks.

Source

Also she was in the first promo, and there was an article about her in DM showing her with Matt on night 1.  I might change my mind when her IG goes public but for now she's the only person I can see with any chance of toppling Chelsea.

@butterflylove did they clarify whether the Golden Ticket guarantees a spot in the top 4?  Or just a trip to Melb?  I don't see how Elly could get a hometown if she was home by May 8.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh