SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Yes, that whole scenario is ridiculous, but I can't wait to watch it laugh out loud

I hope it's someone other than Abbie.  She's had all the good storylines this season - give one of the other girls a scene to put in their showreel when they apply to be an extra on Home & Away!

I hope it will be someone else too, but sadly imo it will be Abbie.   Imo the rest of the girls have more class, including stage 5 Emma.

If not Abbie or Emma the only other girl who could work from a storyline point of view is Nichole, IMO.  It doesn't fit Elly's Sweet Country Girl edit, Helena got her kiss so her place is secured, ditto Chelsea.  And none of the others have spent enough time with Matt to justify such a bold move... except maybe Sogand - but I'd have thought she was smarter than that.

Nichole had that jealous mini meltdown at the CP a couple of episodes back and that awkward SQT, which at least sets up a backstory.  She's done nothing to validate her casting as a villain so I could see TPTB saying to her look, you need to give us something so we're sending you on a mission... and she'd have nothing to lose, with elimination looming.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Michdealm wrote:Matt has now added French pastries to his insta story. I have not watched him long enough to know if he regularly posts about food.
However if we link Kristen + Chinese to Pork buns. Then Helena, French from Mauritius to the pastries.
What food would we associate with Chelsie?  Maybe Lamingtons for Elly. Something American for Emma.

There was an article about the girls cooking in the house. Chelsea was quoted as saying she liked simple foods and doesn’t add much flavour. So think along the lines of boring food 😉
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:56 pm

The piggy pic stood out to me as potentially meaningful because it was such a departure from what he's been posting up till now (i.e. all boring show stuff) and there were "a couple" of buns.  

Since he's now followed up with a bunch of pastries I'm tending towards what @Sundy says - could just be a dude posting pics of food.  laugh out loud  Wish we knew what kind of stuff he posted pre-show.

The rock pic, however, I still think it SHV related.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:09 am

Bobette wrote:The piggy pic stood out to me as potentially meaningful because it was such a departure from what he's been posting up till now (i.e. all boring show stuff) and there were "a couple" of buns.  

Since he's now followed up with a bunch of pastries I'm tending towards what @Sundy says - could just be a dude posting pics of food.  laugh out loud  Wish we knew what kind of stuff he posted pre-show.

The rock pic, however, I still think it SHV related.  :yes:

Hi ladies,

Im in awe of the stellar sleuthing this season.

Been a while since I posted in Georgia’s season as until now I’ve had nothing to contribute.

I checked Chelsie’s Insta story - note the relative timing with Matt’s croissant Insta story. What can we make out of this?! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3552228123

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Ce0da810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Dc81f510

Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:17 am

@Love_is_Eternal - I was trying to post these two images as well. It is as if he is answering her.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:26 am

Michdealm wrote:@Love_is_Eternal  - I was trying to post these two images as well. It is as if he is answering her.

That’s my interpretation too, @Michdealm! Checked the Insta stories of Elly, Helena, Kristen and Abbie and didn’t see any Insta’s.

I so identify with Chelsie and really want to believe that she is F1.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:27 am

Great spotting @Love_is_Eternal I would love it if they were "talking" to each other like that. As @Bobette said upthread it's tricky to read anything out of Matts SM as he scrubbed it before he was announced, and up till now he really hasn't posted anything personal on it, for all we know it could be the Channel 10 work experience kid running his Insta.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:33 am

Good one @Love_Is_Eternal I saw both those stories but didn't make the possible connection until you pointed it out. yes

Could be they are both having a bit of fun and pushing TPTB's SM rules now that the season is on the homeward stretch.

ps Hate to be that person but how can Chelsea have done 5 years of Uni and NOT KNOW HOW TO USE AN APOSTROPHE?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 am

The funny thing is, I had my piggy pork buns near San Diego, California, no where near Australia.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 am

I’m (side note to @Bobette - the missing apostrophe in the first sentence of my initial post was inadvertent) holding myself back from reading too much into the 2 hour window between their Inst stories.

It gives me hope that Matt’s Insta is peppered with translucent hearts and croissants can be purchased at bakeries. An allusion to one of Chelsie’s Insta captions - Don’t go baking my heart.

That’s it - I’m officially overly invested!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:21 am

Is Chelsie the only remaining Bachelorette not using a bach pic as her profile pic on IG?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:48 am

@Sundy, Elly doesn't use a Bach photo either. But it's just the two of them.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh