SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:I must be on my own here. I don’t think there is any link to Matt’s SM and clues to the ending. I suspect he is just being a normal guy. no idea

This is obvious. As if living in China means you are more prone to liking Asian food, any person who grew up in an Australian city is highly exposed to Asian food hehehe
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:26 am

Bobette wrote:The piggy pic stood out to me as potentially meaningful because it was such a departure from what he's been posting up till now (i.e. all boring show stuff) and there were "a couple" of buns.  

Since he's now followed up with a bunch of pastries I'm tending towards what @Sundy says - could just be a dude posting pics of food.  laugh out loud  Wish we knew what kind of stuff he posted pre-show.

The rock pic, however, I still think it SHV related.  :yes:
the piggy buns could relate to Kristen and her Chinese relationship. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:54 am

This is a sweet post from Kristen awwww
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Scree228
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1n-jj_AafK/?igshid=1ljg66qr09xx5

I hope she doesn't go on BIP she is too good for it. I would love to see her as Bette! (If you're watching BPT cheerleader )
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:00 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-2019-chelsie-wins-57864

[mention]It was clear from the beginning of The Bachelor Australia that Matt and civil engineer Chelsie had serious chemistry. "It was automatic," Chelsie, 29, enthuses. "As soon as we were together, we just clicked." And apparently it was obvious to a particular Bachelorette, too, with Mary telling TV WEEK she thinks the two are perfect for each other. "Chelsie lives close to him and they're both nerds," she says, likening Matt, 32, to one of TV's greatest characters. "He's Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory – and she's the hot blonde," she says. "But she's intelligent too, so that's the perfect mix. Those nerdy guys love hot girls, but she's both!" Recently eliminated contestant Cass agrees, saying they're a good match.

Meanwhile, Chelsie tells TV WEEK that as her feelings for Matt continue to grow, she's trying to block out the competition.

"I'm just trying to focus on what Matt and I have," she says. "But it's not nice to hear about connections with other girls, because it does make you doubt what you have with Matt. It's definitely hard, but we have a strong connection and we'll just keep building on that."
[/mention] wrote:

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-2019-chelsie-wins-57864

Intresting, it does sound like she is struggling with watching the show. Matt had made some suggestions that this was a tough time for his F1 so I'm not suprised, I hope they can get through it..... it's going to get harder with Abbie sticking around until F2
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Nowtolove also had an article on Kristen published 5 days ago, I can't access it. I think it has been deleted, did anyone catch what it said?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:41 am

Bachbee wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-2019-chelsie-wins-57864

Intresting, it does sound like she is struggling with watching the show. Matt had made some suggestions that this was a tough time for his F1 so I'm not suprised, I hope they can get through it..... it's going to get harder with Abbie sticking around until F2

She was most likely speaking in the context of where she was on the show, Matt has maintained in all interviews when asked how they are he’s said really strong, so i think they’ll make it. He’s said it’s hard the situation, IMO I’m sure it’s no more awkward as it is for all the couples who have to watch it back. I’m sure they’ll support each other through it as they both seem like sympathetic and empathetic people.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:47 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Medium_2019-08-27-2040f375d6

Mostve been when they were hanging out.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiw4N3Pj6LkAhWKg-AKHQDwByQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.mogaznews.com%2FFashion%2F1296524%2FThe-Bachelor-Chelsie-is-spotted-on-a-girls-night-with-other-contestants.html&psig=AOvVaw2p0vZwLjB39dRfGowt-Hn_&ust=1566963382808695

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:36 am

Matt is in Brooke, WA. Can have SHV with F1

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:19 am

Enough wrote:Matt is in Brooke, WA. Can have SHV with F1

👀👀👀
How did you find this one?
Helena is from WA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:31 am

Probably from Instagram. He posted a photo of himself taken by his sister, standing on a beach in Broome. Not necessarily a current photo.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:36 am

Hmm! Interesting to know how Chelsea’s interviews are coming out now. The episodes and edit make me wonder if she really is the F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh