SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:10 am

Zaynab wrote:Also, To note before yesterday, Snezana wasn’t following anyone from this season and today she’s only followed Matt and Chelsie. Obviously, it’s 100 percent that Chelsie has won at this point IMO, just noting.

Mhmm, subtle 😏
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:54 am

Laura is kicking the boot into Abbie.
From Daily Mail:
But it appears Laura was not impressed with contestant Abbie Chatfield's 'fluff' conversation during their chat at the mansion.
As she watched the episode, Laura took to Instagram Stories to share her reaction to Abbie's chat - by posting a sarcastic caption: 'Please... tell me more fluff.'

There were some photos too but I can't post them here. I am reading on the app so I can't share the link. I am sure someone can

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:09 am

Enough wrote:Laura is kicking the boot into Abbie.
From Daily Mail:
But it appears Laura was not impressed with contestant Abbie Chatfield's 'fluff' conversation during their chat at the mansion.
As she watched the episode, Laura took to Instagram Stories to share her reaction to Abbie's chat - by posting a sarcastic caption: 'Please... tell me more fluff.'

There were some photos too but I can't post them here. I am reading on the app so I can't share the link. I am sure someone can

Sounds to me like Laura's saying exactly what TPTB want her to say to further the "Abbie sucks" storyline and I hope she enjoyed her pay cheque.   Suspect  

In the clip, Laura zoomed in on herself on the television as she made a rather unimpressed expression, saying: 'Look at that face.'

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 AACvGSp

Funny also that she references her "unimpressed" face considering she looked exactly the same talking to all the girls.  Cosmetic injections will do that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7429433/Bachelor-winner-Laura-Byrne-takes-swipe-contestant-Abbie-Chatfields-rambling-chat.html

Compare to Emma for example.  Identical frozen face.  It takes a special kind of vanity to pump toxins into your face even while pregnant, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Y7Qnnst

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:29 am

Would you say that Snezana also had Botox? I am not really sure what the signs are.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am

Enough wrote:Laura is kicking the boot into Abbie.
From Daily Mail:

Goes with Laura following Chelsie, Elly, Helena and Kristen (in order), but not Abbie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:45 am

Michdealm wrote:Would you say that Snezana also had Botox?  I am not really sure what the signs are.

Yeah probably at some stage, and lip fillers too.  Snezana has openly admitted to having a nose job, boob job, dental veneers and goodness knows what else, but at least her face still conveys some emotion.  

Many girls that go on this show have plastic surgery; that's not my gripe.  I just think it's ridiculous for Laura to blame her frozen expression on what Abbie is saying when she looked the same talking to the others.

Sogand:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Dy11xcF

Kristen:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Gh8vIoQ

Chelsea:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 N2ChqSm

It's the same face every time.  Were those girls telling her "fluff" as well?   question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 AACvGSp

Source

Re: how to spot the signs,

Here's how she looked on Matty's season, when her main interest was promoting her jewellery brand, IMO.  Note the wrinkles around her eyes and forehead/cheeks when smiling.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 YWXiGKJ

Source

And now here she is on last night's episode when Kristen said something funny/adorable.  Her mouth manages a smile but her eyes, cheeks and forehead remain frozen.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 8qOrJl2

I rest my case.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 am

Wow! That’s quite convincing!!

Just saw that it’s hometowns next thursday.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:34 am

I've never seen such a clear indicator of what botox does before/after! Wow!

I totally get why people get it. I'd get it if I had the disposable income to do so but I have higher priorities, I'm not on TV or on instagram so nobody cares what I look like laugh out loud ... I don't actually think it makes people look younger because you can't fake the bloom of youth, but it does make them look smoother and does look good.

Last edited by leavers on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:34 am

Michdealm wrote:Would you say that Snezana also had Botox?  I am not really sure what the signs are.

So much botox. These women don't even look like real people.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:53 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:59 am

I think he mentioned on the Kyle and Jackie show that he flew for the SHV (did I hear it right??)... is this typical even if F1 lives in the same city?

Also should the captions on the girls insta be a worry? Abbie's written it like they're together now...

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:03 am

chailatte wrote:I think he mentioned on the Kyle and Jackie show that he flew for the SHV (did I hear it right??)... is this typical even if F1 lives in the same city?

Also should the captions on the girls insta be a worry? Abbie's written it like they're together now...

Yes quite normal to fly. Abbie is just posting as she has been instructed to
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh