SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:27 am

Thanks for the link @Dirty Street Pie.  

Sounds to me like Woman's Day are confused too since the next line says "the ticket will guarantee that girl's place on the show until the final three episodes" which it wouldn't if it's just a day trip to Melb.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't usually visit the Lead's hometown, his family just come to meet the women at the FRC location, yes?  So this doesn't automatically guarantee anything since it's new.  

But anyway yes to Chelsea the underdog, I think that's the only way the story can go if Chelsea is F1.  She and Helena are both blonde, tall, smart and pretty so they need to distinguish them in some way IMO.

Otherwise how will the Lead be able to utter the immortal line "it's such a tough decision, because they're both so different, and I love different things about each of them"? And he has to say that - it's in the script.  laugh out loud

ETA: I just read your edit and yes I agree, the only conclusion we can draw is that DM journalism can't be trusted.  Can anyone think of anything that would place Helena at Flemington other than the ticket?  I can't.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:08 am

In a show primarily filmed in Sydney, no one has any business being in Melbourne unless they are :

a) on a hometown date, which I find unlikely for a horse and carriage date
b) on a date to Matt’s hometown, which you are right, they don’t usually do.

I can definitely picture a golden ticket date in Melbourne being horse and carriage, princess for a day type gear.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:13 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:In a show primarily filmed in Sydney, no one has any business being in Melbourne unless they are :

a) on a hometown date, which I find unlikely for a horse and carriage date
b) on a date to Matt’s hometown, which you are right, they don’t usually do.

I can definitely picture a golden ticket date in Melbourne being horse and carriage, princess for a day type gear.

:yes:  And if it is Helena in the carriage, her hometown date would be in Perth, so it can't be option A.

So Helena gets the ticket IMO, and these pics are of the Golden Ticket Date in Matt's hometown of Melb:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 J7q5nIZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 IS0tkuf

No wonder her Mum said she had a roller coaster ride.  Chick probably thought she had it in the bag.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:54 am

He is the perfect man imo
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0fa1AgljoC/?igshid=pxf0zrhnmt2q
I'm so excited for this season, no matter who he picks
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:01 am

Bachbee wrote:He is the perfect man imo
Thanks for posting this, I was laugh out loud at the producer asking Matt if he was going to pick someone in the end, of course he will and he already let us know he did in some of his media interviews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:54 am

I've been listening to a few Radio interviews Matt did this morning. One that stood out to me was 90.9 Hit radio, they went through a few of the girls names and asked him to say the first word that comes to mind,
For chelsie he said "chemistry"  hehehe
Abbie "bubbly"
Kristen "china"
Vakoo "model"
It was audio on their podcast app so I don't know how to link it here but hopefully we get a visual video because I want to read his body language Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:59 am

Found it
https://www.facebook.com/hit909/videos/668833786924239/
Unfortunately it doesn't show Matts reaction when they say chelsie but look at the publicist react in the corner cantstopl She stands forward and signals for him to zip it

Last edited by Bachbee on Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:11 am

https://youtu.be/uK1ty239WCg

Elly seems really sweet, IMO I really feel like Elly is F2 and it’s gonna hurt Matt to hurt her. You can see in the promo him breaking down after he breaks up with his F2.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:42 am

Bachbee wrote:I've been listening to a few Radio interviews Matt did this morning. One that stood out to me was 90.9 Hit radio, they went through a few of the girls names and asked him to say the first word that comes to mind,
For chelsie he said "chemistry"  hehehe
Abbie "bubbly"
Kristen "china"
Vakoo "model"
It was audio on their podcast app so I don't know how to link it here but hopefully we get a visual video because I want to read his body language Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698

Yes it’s very obvious the words he chose for others were related to their instance, where they come or their heritage but for Chelsie he said chemistry. He could’ve picked oxytocin but it shows that he picked chemistry. I’m excited to see him and Chelsie together.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:26 pm

https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/dr-matt-agnew-opens-up-about-putting-love-first-and-the-process-of-becoming-the-bachelor/news-story/738bb8c8d5c20ab6cb8da775d6e52a6a

[mention]He’s laughed off speculation about fake glasses and a nose job, but Dr Matt Agnew says his transformation into The Bachelor came down to a simple change. FOR Dr Matt Agnew, signing up for The Bachelor was his chance to finally put love first.

After years of studying and working around the world, the astrophysicist, who was celebrating his 32nd birthday in Brisbane on Monday, decided to throw his hat in the ring for the Channel 10 dating show when he saw applications open in December.

“Certainly this very much was putting romance front and centre as a priority above career,” he told Confidential. “For me I was definitely at the point where the priority is finding a partner, starting a family, getting married. Whereas in the past maybe that wasn’t quite the priority.” He got a call from producers a month later and, despite a lengthy period of flying from Melbourne to Sydney, he kept it a secret from his family until he was eventually offered the role of the leading man.

“The whole time I was waiting for that phone call that’s like ‘you’re great, but we’re not going to progress’. But it just never came,” he said.

Agnew worked overtime to submit his PhD dissertation, in philosophy, two days prior to the first day of filming, finally getting the paperwork this month that he could add doctor to his name.

Unfortunately for Agnew, he said that led to a difference between his initial promotional photos for The Bachelor and the ones released later.
“I remember reading all this stuff about fake glasses. I’m like has everyone collectively forgotten that contacts are a thing?” he laughed.

“Leading up to submitting the PhD dissertation there was a lot of work obviously. I was running low on time. I literally just couldn’t get to the gym as often. I just kind of put on a few kilos. Once I got back into my fitness routine, my diet routine, there wasn’t some big She’s All That type situation.”

“I got a cracking haircut and it was a haircut so good apparently it looked like I got a nose job. That’s the best hair cut you could give someone.”

After admitting he did meet someone on the show, he said he was now struggling with the process of having to keep it a secret.

He will watch the first episode of the show on Wednesday night with a small number of close friends, saying he needed time to not cringe while watching himself on television.

[/mention] wrote:

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Bachbee wrote:He is the perfect man imo

So nerdy! So adorable!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh