SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:17 am

jojo47 wrote:She may have chosen her footwear based on sore feet, but those shoes added to her looking a bit clunky this dance. She made all her steps, but that’s what they looked like to me - steps. Perhaps a heel would’ve made a difference, but perhaps not. JMO

I don't think she gets to pick her footwear. It was a jazz dance so those shoes made sense. But I don't think she has much if any say in what she wears.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:13 pm

Sean was first up. Per Len, "We (judges) keep throwing you out of the boat and the fans keep throwing you a life vest."

Jenna stepped in for Lindsay and he was better but still the worst dancer remaining.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:16 pm

I don't think the scores should consist of "effort". Sean is a lousy dancer at this stage of the game and should have been eliminated long ago IMHO.

Len says he was being kind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:17 pm

Doats wrote:Sean was first up. Per Len, "We (judges) keep throwing you out of the boat and the fans keep throwing you a life vest."

Jenna stepped in for Lindsay and he was better but still the worst dancer remaining.
And he still got two 7’s, one point below the routines that were scored 8’s that were better executed last week IMO. I am getting jaded at this point so I am prepared for another good dancer to leave tonight while Sean remains.....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:21 pm

LMAO, so now the judges have eyes to see mistakes.....where were those eyes last week when Lauren Alaina & Ally made obvious mistakes, smh...the judging is so comical at this point IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:24 pm

mercieme wrote:LMAO, so now the judges have eyes to see mistakes.....where were those eyes last week when Lauren Alaina & Ally made obvious mistakes, smh...the judging is so comical at this point IMO.

I love Lauren but she cries because she made mistakes and last week Hannah had no mistakes and got scored lower but she held it together till that asked her that question at the end of the show.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Wow, cant believe Lauren got the scores she did with obvious mistakes..... far different from Hannah last week WTH???
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:32 pm

I saw three big mistakes from Lauren & she got all 8’s. It’s really BS. Kel killed it though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:33 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Wow, cant believe Lauren got the scores she did with obvious mistakes..... far different from Hannah last week  WTH???

The judges have been so inconsistent IMO. I don’t get what the heck is going on here.
I still don’t get why we have a non Latin song to a Latin dance, the producers really suck this season for the song choices!!! And Kel gets the first 10 of the season, well deserved for shaking them hips!!! Now watch them give Ally all 10s with obvious mistakes included laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:41 pm

So Ally gets a special package?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:42 pm

alwayscooking wrote:So Ally gets a special package?
I think they shot the package last week when they all travelled.
She is lip syncing again and that bugs me. I think they are setting her up for all 10’s.
I think Carrie Anne is so biased for Ally IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:So Ally gets a special package?
I think they shot the package last week when they all travelled.
She is lip syncing again and that bugs me. I think they are setting her up for all 10’s.
I think Carrie Anne is so biased for Ally IMO.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all 10s
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez