SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:So Ally gets a special package?

Evidently. The judges LOVE her so I smell three 10's coming up.

Doats

Back to top Go down

1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:44 pm

I really think the judges always have in mind who they think is the best dancer and score them higher even when they don't necessarily deserve it. Hence scoring them high even with obvious mistakes that even I...a non dancer...can spot. They show them favouritism and score accordingly to get them to win. This is why many fans get ticked off and start voting for people they like vs the best dancer. Then we get what happened last year and the horrible changes to the voting system that resulted because of it. That only made people even more p*ssed off and now we have even more fan voting.

I think it may be time to just give it up and can the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:
I think they shot the package last week when they all travelled.
She is lip syncing again and that bugs me. I think they are setting her up for all 10’s.
I think Carrie Anne is so biased for Ally IMO.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all 10s
And it was, I have seen better Paso’s but Ally is the judges’s golden child this season. I think James will get all 10s for his contemporary too except Len tries to give a 9 because he typically low scores the contemporary IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Doats wrote:

I really don't get why they like her so much. IMO she is not that special and her dancing does not wow me. Frankly, none of the dancing this season wows me!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:50 pm

I'm really curious to see how Hannah gets scored, but even more so how what the judges say about her this week.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
Doats wrote:

I really don't get why they like her so much. IMO she is not that special and her dancing does not wow me. Frankly, none of the dancing this season wows me!

Agree with the bolded. She doesn't wow me either and the judges consistent high scores for her only tick me off so I haven't given her one vote this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 pm

wooohooo go girl!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Bruno has started being nice. Hannah killed the quick step, best one so far this season IMO. Carrie Ann the fake has stood up and given Hannah a hug, so predictable laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 pm

That was a great quick step for Hannah! Great scores too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was a great quick step for Hannah! Great scores too!
Agreed GA, still think Hannah executed better than Ally (technique wise) but I admit I am really pissed about the unfairness in scoring so far this season 1 - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:01 pm

What the hell is wrong with Len? Did I hear him right that there was a gap in hold so he subtracted a point. So freaking sad.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:01 pm

@mercieme I am too and pi**ed that I'm watching it this week because I really had enough the last couple of seasons.

I've watched every season since day 1 and it has always been so enjoyable. With our sleuthing skills, over time, we can see right through them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez