SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 am

Doats wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Finally.
Now I would be happy if any of the remaining cast winss.  This is going to be a great dance to the finish!  dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1176891977

I would agree with any person winning except for Ally.

JMO but the others all got there on their own while Ally has had considerable help from the judges. And I just have this thing about fairness...
I second your thoughts dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 I don’t care if they score people low across the board and call people out for their obvious mistakes but the Ally love from the judges has been cringe to me. I am just waiting till next week now to see what happens now that Spicer is gone.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:51 am

mercieme wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

Problem is, they’ll save Ally “based on her great performance all season” and a better dancer will go home. Ugh!

Ally is so dramatic and it makes me want to scream.
Ya know what, that may be the reason the voters are not feeling her. I for one can’t place why I can’t connect with her, I just don’t no idea

OMG, I just can't connect with Ally either.  In fact I find her kind of annoying.  Maybe it is that overly dramatic personality of hers.  And I don't enjoy watching her dance either.  Her dances always seem to be so frenetic, even the slower ones.

But thank goodness they finally got rid of Sean Spicer.  I was so tired of him always positioning himself upstairs so that he was seen on the camera when Erin talked to the other dancers.  That gave him more opportunity to beg for votes.   Last night I actually paused the tv and then fast forwarded through both of his dances, so I didn't even have to see him on my tv screen.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
mercieme wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ally had mistakes on her Samba so it was not perfect so it’s clear to me that the judges already know how the votes will shape up tonight IMO. The judges can continue to outscore Ally all they want though, the votes ain’t coming in and once Ally lands in the bottom with anyone but Spicer, can’t wait to see how it will be obvious that Ally is only lasting due to their saves.

Problem is, they’ll save Ally “based on her great performance all season” and a better dancer will go home. Ugh!

Ally is so dramatic and it makes me want to scream.
Ya know what, that may be the reason the voters are not feeling her. I for one can’t place why I can’t connect with her, I just don’t no idea

OMG, I just can't connect with Ally either.  In fact I find her kind of annoying.  Maybe it is that overly dramatic personality of hers.  And I don't enjoy watching her dance either.  Her dances always seem to be so frenetic, even the slower ones.

But thank goodness they finally got rid of Sean Spicer.  I was so tired of him always positioning himself upstairs so that he was seen on the camera when Erin talked to the other dancers.  That gave him more opportunity to beg for votes.   Last night I actually paused the tv and then fast forwarded through both of his dances, so I didn't even have to see him on my tv screen.

So I just watched Allys first dance and I really dont understand what was so special. For me it was not complicated at all, but maybe its smarter to do less complicated but perfect?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Neither of Ally's dances were special to me.  Once she got the perfect score for the first one, I knew that she would get a perfect score for the second one as well... unless she fell flat on her face.  And, there was no way I would give a samba without a samba roll a perfect score.  The samba roll is IMO an iconic part of the dance.  The fact that Joey mentioned it was missing shows that it stood out to someone that doesn't dance/judge for a living!  I was hoping he would mark it down to a 9 just for that but alas, he went along with the script for the night (IMO).

Actually none of the dances stood out to me as being worthy of a perfect score.  They just aren't wowing me this season like some have in the past. I'm wondering if it is because the creativity of the entire dance has been taken away from the pro.  TPTB telling the pros, here is your dance, here is your song, these are your costumes and this is how you are "presenting" it just isn't working.  Trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole. Just.does.not.work.

It was time for Sean to go and I'm glad he did.  I'm guessing that since the voting pool is smaller, votes aren't being spread out as much so the amount he had to overcome became larger and he couldn't do it.  He knew he was leaving when in the bottom 2. In fact, I would guess that Lauren knew it as well.

Top 3 by average are: Ally - 25.5, James - 25.0 and Hannah - 24.7.  Kel is in 4th with 24.2 and Lauren has a 23.8 average.  So less than 2 points between the 5 of them.  Although since I think Ally has been overscored and Hannah underscored on some dances, I think Ally should be in 3rd and James/Hannah tied for 1st.  Actual points received (no guess judges or dance off points included) range from 280 for Ally to 262 for Lauren.  So only 18 points difference there.  Probably the closest semi-finals they've had in awhile. No clear favorite to win (unless you are the judges then you are on Team Time2Shine).

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:28 pm

I think Ally's scores were high because she gets so few votes. Had they not given her 40s she would have been in the bottom two with Lauren. I think it was a game to get Sean out.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:08 pm

Ally is a great dancer. I feel bad for her that she doesn't have the fan support.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:13 am

Carrie ann posted on her ig, "Tune in Monday night to see the #redemptiondance that I assigned to @hannahbrown and@alanbersten Also tune in to see why I say I’ve never had an interaction with a#dwts couple like this before. Wishing you the best on Monday! To all the couples left in the competition... best of luck on Monday!!"

@carrieanninaba

Also it appears that Len visited ally, lauren and James....wonder why he did the three?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:24 am

Billysmom wrote:Carrie ann posted on her ig, "Tune in Monday night to see the #redemptiondance that I assigned to @hannahbrown and@alanbersten Also tune in to see why I say I’ve never had an interaction with a#dwts couple like this before. Wishing you the best on Monday! To all the couples left in the competition... best of luck on Monday!!"

@carrieanninaba

Also it appears that Len visited ally, lauren and James....wonder why he did the three?

Lol, could she be any more cryptic? question Hopefully CarrieAnn will explain what she means on Monday after their dance.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:24 am

Billysmom wrote:Carrie ann posted on her ig, "Tune in Monday night to see the #redemptiondance that I assigned to @hannahbrown and@alanbersten Also tune in to see why I say I’ve never had an interaction with a#dwts couple like this before. Wishing you the best on Monday! To all the couples left in the competition... best of luck on Monday!!"

@carrieanninaba

I wonder what she is talking about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:01 am

nannymargie wrote:

@carrieanninaba

I wonder what she is talking about.

If I had to take a guess I would guess their chemistry or work ethic.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Billysmom wrote:

There are 5 couples. Carrie Ann got Hannah and Alan. Bruno got Kel and Witney. Len is doing the others. Makes sense to me since he is the head judge who also has the most dance experience.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Len is the judge who has been most supportive of Hannah (her lines and her frame got compliments from him). Carrie Ann has been the most vocal critic so it makes sense to keep the head judge away from any favoritism comments and throw Carrie Ann in there to 'redeem' them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez