SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Len is the judge who has been most supportive of Hannah (her lines and her frame got compliments from him). Carrie Ann has been the most vocal critic so it makes sense to keep the head judge away from any favoritism comments and throw Carrie Ann in there to 'redeem' them.

I have to disagree Len is not supportive of Hannah. He has underscored her every time and refuses to give her a 10. Ally and Lauren have had mistakes in their dance and he has called them on it and still gives them a higher score. Ally is Len's favorite.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Yeah, I agree that Ally is Len's favorite. Although I do wish Hannah had Len instead of Carrie Ann.

JMO, but Len is the real professional ballroom dancer in that bunch of judges.  He competed, won championships, has judged professional championships and has been teaching for many, many years.  Carrie Ann and Bruno do not have the same resume. Neither of them competed in ballroom dancing, both came from the entertainment side of dancing. Carrie Ann was a backup dancer for a singer at one time. Bruno danced in music videos at one time.

Over the years we have seen some of the pros really get into it with Carrie Ann and Bruno, especially those pros that competed and won championships in ballroom dancing. The pros probably knew more about it than the judges.  

So for me, I like to hear Len's critiques because he knows what he is talking about when it comes to the ballroom dances.  I will say that Carrie Ann and Bruno are probably better suited to critique dances like contemporary.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 pm

I will be interesting to see the scores this week.  I think there was a lot more than favoritism at play with many of the scores.  

I wouldn’t have expected anyone but Carrie Ann for Hannah’s redemption dance.  Carrie Ann knows she can do better than she has.  I hope Hannah brings it this week!  Imo

I just went back to watch some prior dances and non of them this year compares. I hope they all do better the next few weeks. It’s moot bad just no where near as good as it was in the past imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 am

I was wondering -just a guess/thought - if carrie Ann's ig post might mean that she comes to  find she relates to Hannah's story....her own love life has not been easy either....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 pm

I can't believe there are only 2 more shows left to this season! There's been talk that Monday is a double elimination, anyone have thoughts on who will be eliminated? I haven't watched this show in years, I'm only watching because of Hannah, but is there typically only 3 couples going into that last week?

Guesses on who the final 3 will be?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:10 pm

All the couples want it badly...hard to guess who will shine

Kinda happy Hannah has contemporary this week....should be very impactful. Hoping carrie helped her with her hips for rumba
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:31 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I can't believe there are only 2 more shows left to this season!  There's been talk that Monday is a double elimination, anyone have thoughts on who will be eliminated?   I haven't watched this show in years, I'm only watching because of Hannah, but is there typically only  3 couples going into that last week?  

Depends if it is a one night final or a 2 night final.  On one night finals, they tend to only go with 3 into the last night. Looks like this season is going to be that way since Futon Critic does not show a second night on their schedule for their finals.  

I think it is time for Lauren to go and in a perfect world I'd like to see Ally go bye bye leaving a final 3 of James, Hannah and Kel.  Will be interesting to see what scores the judges give Ally... will they be enough to keep her around.

Last year in the semi-finals they danced a new dance and their week 1 routine to a new song (coached by judges). They eliminated 2 people and on the final night, the final 3 danced 2 dances... a freestyle and their favorite dance style from the season.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:52 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I can't believe there are only 2 more shows left to this season!  There's been talk that Monday is a double elimination, anyone have thoughts on who will be eliminated?   I haven't watched this show in years, I'm only watching because of Hannah, but is there typically only  3 couples going into that last week?  

Depends if it is a one night final or a 2 night final.  On one night finals, they tend to only go with 3 into the last night. Looks like this season is going to be that way since Futon Critic does not show a second night on their schedule for their finals.  

I think it is time for Lauren to go and in a perfect world I'd like to see Ally go bye bye leaving a final 3 of James, Hannah and Kel.  Will be interesting to see what scores the judges give Ally... will they be enough to keep her around.

Last year in the semi-finals they danced a new dance and their week 1 routine to a new song (coached by judges). They eliminated 2 people and on the final night, the final 3 danced 2 dances... a freestyle and their favorite dance style from the season.

I agree Lauren needs to go. So in the cut on Monday to the finals do the judges have the final say? I'd be down for James, Hannah and Kel in the final 3. I really want Hannah in the finals, I'm okay with her not winning but I think she needs to be in the final.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

I agree Lauren needs to go.  So in the cut on Monday to the finals do the judges have the final say?   I'd be down for James, Hannah and Kel in the final 3.  I really want Hannah in the finals, I'm okay with her not winning but I think she needs to be in the final.
No idea. Judges have never been the ones to decide who goes in all the years the show has been on.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:25 pm

FYI anyone in the Los Angeles area like me, it will air an hour later (9 pm) because of football on until 8pm.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Sorry about that BUT you can still vote during the eastern time zone 8:00pm - 9:55pm (I think) 5:00pm - 6:55pm pacific. Please consider voting even though you won't see the dances til later. I have a feeling the votes are going to be very close tonight.

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 pm

^^I have been voting all season without watching any dances. It sucks but oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez