SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:28 pm

I also think that it's similar to Melissa if Hannah ends up alone. Melissa got a lot of sympathy back then and it seemed like a reward, imo. I think the same could happen because of Hannah's ending.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:51 pm

albean99 wrote:I also think that it's similar to Melissa if Hannah ends up alone. Melissa got a lot of sympathy back then and it seemed like a reward, imo. I think the same could happen because of Hannah's ending.

Agree 100% :yes: (hi, bean hi ). IMO, TPTB arranged DWTS for Melissa in recompense for the public embarrassment of that breakup. Melissa's successful stint segued into a GMA correspondent gig for awhile before she ended up back on DWTS All-Stars and won!

Some of the girlfriend mess hinges for me on how much they knew. Did Hayley's sitting-on-the-tarmac-I'll-be-waiting-for-you texts from Jed blow even TPTB out of the water? It seems like the show did attempt to raise questions about Jed with Hannah (his admission to self-promotion then his questioning of her decision-making then the probable upcoming MTP doubts), but did Hannah ignore it (we'll see tomorrow, I guess)?

If TPTB knew everything and let her choose Jed, I could see them wanting to make it up to Hannah in exchange for one of their best rated seasons.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I also think that it's similar to Melissa if Hannah ends up alone. Melissa got a lot of sympathy back then and it seemed like a reward, imo. I think the same could happen because of Hannah's ending.

I think this is exactly what happens. I think Hannah is single and will likely end the season that way but will get DWTS as a sort of consolation prize much like Melissa
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
This is what I've been saying since the beginning of the season. They absolutely knew about Jed however IMHO they figured he'd be F4 like Luke Pell and Wes, both country musicians, but things backfired. The Detective Demi was all planned out before as I posted my opinions way back, when did she find out about Scott's ex? It had to be around the time he was revealed or just before and yet they were able to put together the fake set up. Of course they had no idea if Jed would fess up.

IMHO one 'ett in 15 seasons has been offered DWTS and she got married to her F1 when she was asked. Personally, IMHO Hannah would crack under the pressure and would never be able to handle it, plus why would the first ette who ends up single, if she is, be offered DWTS? I may be wrong but I don't see it.

Jed (and for that matter Tyler) were announced by RS on March 12 and Scott was added March 19. If they had enough time to suss out Scott they surely could have done it for Jed and Tyler too - and IMO they did. Demi could have gotten 2 instead of 1 if production had wanted that.

ITA about DWTS too; I just don't see it no matter whether Hannah is single or not - especially since they seem to be wanting to cast "bigger named celebrities this season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:00 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
suzq wrote:If she gets DWTS, than that's great and I am happy for her.  I do not see it as a "happy ending", though and I doubt I am the only viewer that would think so.  JMO.

I agree

I don't either.  Girl gets stressed and panicked so easily. DWTS would NOT be good for her at all.
In the real world, Hannah admits her previous struggle with anxiety and depression. That's why she dropped out of the pageant world for several years before winning Miss Alabama 2018. 

I think she would do just fine in the early rounds of DWTS with her experience in jazz dance and stage performance because she's comfortable in those arenas. Dealing with lying, manipulative, gas-lighting, cheating men on national tv would cause stress / panic in anyone - IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper Oh I know Rachel Hunter. She took away my chances of marrying Rod Stewart along with all his other wives. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 3806527698

LOLOLOl I love it!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:31 pm

I think Hannah would be fine on DWTS. The show assigns partners partly based on personality because they spend so much time together. If she needs someone calm and reassuring, that's what she would get. The show has indeed announced that they are casting stars this season as opposed to lessor-knowns. IDK if Hannah would make the cut for that, but I would think so. I think the show is trying not to cast the Instagram influencers and YouTubers, but instead select from TV, movies, sports, music, etc. Hannah is well-liked, makes for good TV, and IMO many fans would be interested in her continuing story. Plus, you would likely get other Bachelor/ette cast members in the audience cheering her on. Who would like to see a little more of Grocery Joe? giggling
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:34 pm

So in the F1 thread it is all social media clues about heel clicks & chicken nugget that Jed is her happy ever after. And in the F2 thread it is rhythm & blues songs, pony, & lobster pics for Tyler. Right now fans are just seeing their favorite guy trying to match things up to predict outcome. Thank goodness they will be putting an end to all this speculation soon!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So in the F1 thread it is all social media clues about heel clicks & chicken nugget that Jed is her happy ever after. And in the F2 thread it is rhythm & blues songs, pony, & lobster pics for Tyler.  Right now fans are just seeing their favorite guy trying to match things up to predict outcome. Thank goodness they will be putting an end to all this speculation soon!!!!!!!!!
I think the lead and f1’s sm always tell us the full story from beginning to end. It just depends if we want to listen and pay attb. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:43 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper Oh I know Rachel Hunter. She took away my chances of marrying Rod Stewart along with all his other wives. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 3806527698

LOLOLOl I love it!!!!

Years ago I read the memoir of well-known groupie Pamela Des Barres, "I'm With the Band." She had nothing but nice things to say about Rod. Indeed, he was one of her favorites.  yes

It's a fun book if you like(d) the music of that era and are intrigued by a behind-the-scenes view. The movie, "Almost Famous" did a good job of capturing that scene as well. The lead character in that movie could easily have been Pamela, although the general consensus is that it was modeled on another groupie.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:00 am

rofl She almost became an NHL WAG when she was engaged to Jarret Stoll back in 2009. Ah good times.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi, All!

I'm so freaking happy with last night's episode because it confirms to me what Tannah shippers see is what Hannah's Parents have seen with Tyler. What? With just an hour of spending time with Tyler? So freaking happy for mah Boy Tyler who answered the Brown Parent's super hard questions. And they saw his sincerity unlike others who have "stereotyped" and judged (and still judging )Tyler!

I have always thought why Luke P and Jed were frontrunners with Hannah is because in my opinion, on paper, they fit Hannah's "Christian" boyfriend slash future husband. Plus Jed is a country guy through and through. Jed is "perfect" . . . on paper. While mahBoy has its "stereotyped Model/Player/F*ckboy" label stuck on Hannah's subconsciousness. Not to be taken seriously.

MahBoy Tyler came through giggling at the FS, methinks with Tannah's super long talks overnight, they have surely covered the subject of faith. In my opinion. In between you know.  rofl Whatever. haha That at the start of MTP, methinks Tyler has already gained momemtum and may be at par with Jed already. Because of the FS. The very respectful FS  Hugesmile

Then boom! Jed's MTP sucked. His insincerity was glaring. Brown Parents were perceptive and they didn't mince words in telling what they thought of Jed to their beloved Hannah. Daring to compare it with mahBoy Tyler! heeheehee

Initially i thought Hannah would be stubborn about what she feels for Jed. I was NOT disappointed Hannah was extremely checkedout with Jed in their LCD. Bodylanguage was way off.

So why am i again freaking happy?

Hannah checked out on Jed even BEFORE HALEY TEA!!

***EDITED***. Episode's LCD clearly showed the disparity between the final two. Hannah couldn't even be clearer and i quote, "i can totally see Tyler as my husband. As in TOTALLY" While Tyler was very clear that He wants Hannah to be his Wife and the Mother of his children.

***EDITED***

Tomorrow? The ONLY conflict going with Jed is he is Hannah's "ideal" ONLY on paper, in her mind.

However, in her heart, Tyler ticked all the boxes and have proven to be more than she expected.

Tannah is truly endgame!

#RMFTing for Tannah

ALL OF the above post IMTOA

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove