SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Minney Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:25 pm

I agree At this young age their social circles are like family and it's strange when a contestant doesn't have supportive friends around them. Feel like other BN couples that hang with real friends after the season have the most chance of making it IRL. I realize she just moved but many of BN live in LA and around the area. Why is Hannah not with them?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by violetstoo Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32 pm

dee wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is STILL hurt.  The finale was Tuesday.  People forget he went from a failing football career, to his dad almost dying, to Hannah's mess of a season and having his proposal rejected.  JMO

It is insane.  Lately I feel like everything is in dog years.  
Yeah. This season will not go away. There's more buzz on post show stuff than BIP. It's crazy.

Sounds like Tyler has been through a lot in the last two years. His failed football career and his dad being ill would have put him in a dark place. Hannah rejecting him probably put him in an even worse mental space, imo.

I'm actually worried for Hannah too. It is not normal to be constantly surrounded by producers and trusting them so willingly as she is still doing. They sabotaged her season and played into her insecurities. I don't know why she doesn't see this. Where are her real friends or at the very least her BN friends in LA?

Sounds like both Hannah and Tyler could use a trip back home to their real friends and family. Good luck to the both of them.

It is sad because they seemed happiest together bestbud!

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 pm

violetstoo wrote:
dee wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is STILL hurt.  The finale was Tuesday.  People forget he went from a failing football career, to his dad almost dying, to Hannah's mess of a season and having his proposal rejected.  JMO

It is insane.  Lately I feel like everything is in dog years.  
Yeah. This season will not go away. There's more buzz on post show stuff than BIP. It's crazy.

Sounds like Tyler has been through a lot in the last two years. His failed football career and his dad being ill would have put him in a dark place. Hannah rejecting him probably put him in an even worse mental space, imo.

I'm actually worried for Hannah too. It is not normal to be constantly surrounded by producers and trusting them so willingly as she is still doing. They sabotaged her season and played into her insecurities. I don't know why she doesn't see this. Where are her real friends or at the very least her BN friends in LA?

Sounds like both Hannah and Tyler could use a trip back home to their real friends and family. Good luck to the both of them.

It is sad because they seemed happiest together bestbud!

That’s what I thought, but this isn’t the first time I’ve been wrong on this show Rolling Eyes dizzy

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 pm

T
teamfiercelove wrote:So keep in mind it’s very unverified and is like a fourth hand source but:
A poster’s coworker who went to FAU, her sorority sister used to hook up with TC. A bunch of them were at a bar and he got super drunk. Hannah’s name came up, he said he didn’t love her and wouldn’t put a ring pop on her finger. He just knows the right thing to say.”
Hmmm, this is very interesting to me, and very sad if true, jmo.  

When I started reading over there a number of posters were alluding to not very nice things they'd heard about him and his dating habits over the years.... Who knows if they're true, but I'm now wondering if Hannah's initial instincts - which actually were mine as well, and for which I was apologizing much of the season because of how he presented himself on the show - were all that inaccurate. Who knows??? I do know I liked the Tyler on our tv... For his sake more than any girl's sake, I hope that's who he really is. But these little tidbits I've read have helped me feel a little better for Hannah in this current crummy situation, so I'm tucking them in the back of my mind.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:58 am

Billysmom wrote:T
teamfiercelove wrote:So keep in mind it’s very unverified and is like a fourth hand source but:
A poster’s coworker who went to FAU, her sorority sister used to hook up with TC. A bunch of them were at a bar and he got super drunk. Hannah’s name came up, he said he didn’t love her and wouldn’t put a ring pop on her finger. He just knows the right thing to say.”

When I started reading over there a number of posters were alluding to not very nice things they'd heard about him and his dating habits over the years.... Who knows if they're true, but I'm now wondering if Hannah's initial instincts - which actually were mine as well, and for which I was apologizing much of the season because of how he presented himself on the show - were all that inaccurate. Who knows??? I do know I liked the Tyler on our tv... For his sake more than any girl's sake, I hope that's who he really is. But these little tidbits I've read have helped me feel a little better for Hannah in this current crummy situation, so I'm tucking them in the back of my mind.

If the gossipy tidbits about Tyler make you feel better about Hannah’s dumpster fire season, then mission accomplished. That’s exactly why they were manufactured, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:15 am

Hannah been salty over this whole Gigi situation is hilarious to me hehehe The universe does not revolve around you hun, just like you `windmill`ed your way thru the season, Tyler can get his share too Hugesmile
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:20 am

missnana wrote:Hannah been salty over this whole Gigi situation is hilarious to me hehehe The universe does not revolve around you hun, just like you `windmill`ed your way thru the season, Tyler can get his share too Hugesmile

@missnana

I.... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 3806527698 I. cantstopl I rofl I AGREE 100%! hehehe

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:13 am

missnana wrote:Hannah been salty over this whole Gigi situation is hilarious to me hehehe The universe does not revolve around you hun, just like you `windmill`ed your way thru the season, Tyler can get his share too Hugesmile

LOL out of anyone, I would think she would understand Tyler’s need to fully explore his options.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:28 am

I think that rumor is something that Hannah heard and that's why her IG story showed her flipping her (ring) finger with a ring pop on it. And that attitude is exactly why I think Tyler ultimately moved on. IMO Hannah needed to prove to Tyler that she loved him the way he needed to be loved, and that he was not just a rebound or a convenient port in a storm to save her from the embarrassment of being a bachelorette who ended up single. She had an opportunity to do that (on the drink date), but IMO failed.

IMO Hannah and the producers and for that matter ABC all thought that Tyler would reunite and feed a continuing story on DWTS with both Tyler and Hannah on it - and the fact that Tyler wanted nothing to do with that is why the planned announcement of the first 2 contestants on DWTS was pulled indefinitely.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:12 am

I just want to say, that I admit that I am glad that he was with Matt last night.

Is there a re-hab for this?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Billysmom wrote:T

If the gossipy tidbits about Tyler make you feel better about Hannah’s dumpster fire season, then mission accomplished. That’s exactly why they were manufactured, IMO.
Thanks for caring about my feelings.... No, the tidbits make me realize I should have trusted my instincts about Tyler from the getgo. I didn't trust him the first two episodes, it took me a while to do so, then I fell for what he was putting out there very hard. But tbh his behavior at the Frc did not look to me like a man who was heartbroken. And when he admitted he'd always wanted to be on dwts my antennae went up. He may not be the worst, but I no longer believe he is the paragon I'd thought he was. All are free to support him....  But a model and a possible player doesn't "do it" for me. Though I did like the Tyler around Hannah, and find him cute with the kids in the abc videos, I'm more a joe the grocer kind of gal... If I'm wrong or unfair to Tyler, I will admit it, as I did during the season when I kept confessing how off my initial impression seemed to be. And Hannah is certainly not perfect, but I'm hoping she can still stay real even in spite of being in Cali...... We shall see. She hasn't handled the Gigi thing perfectly but I think she's done way better than I would have. All jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:57 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
snipped

^^^ This. For months, some of the best sleuthers (IMO here but also on Reddit and possibly some other places we know nothing about) spent hours looking for dirt or embarrassing information about Tyler and for the most part came up with nothing that contradicted the edited persona we saw during the show's airing. Then all of a sudden things start surfacing now?
Just my humble questioning mind
and JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove