SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Patience2415 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Tyler probably should have left Hannah’s before sunrise and then this would have been a nonissue laugh out loud eeeek.

Thank you! I can't stand messy people, especially if they are acting this way because of a salty friend.

I don’t see any basis for blaming Tyler’s choices to which he is entitled on his friend. Tyler is free and uncommitted, thanks to Hannah. I do agree as I said before, clarity will serve them both best so,if he crashes at her flat for convenience or to save money or whatever....clarity will help them both, long term.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Some people on reddit said you're not supposed to have phones in that place so I don't think this pic was meant to get out.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm

I am just laugh out loud at the Ford Model IG story from Hannah earlier, now it’s even more hilarious to me.

Plus we are still waiting for DWTS announcements tomorrow, anyone still think Tyler is gonna be on DWTS.

ETA - @SarahD, just saw your post re the Ford model, makes sense to me as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Also, we really don’t know if Tyler and Hannah slept together. They really could’ve spent the night talking and catching up and deciding to take it one day at a time. I’m sorry but she dumped Tyler two months ago and just got out of an engagement. She was dating several men before that. Why can’t tyler casually date other women and decide what he wants to do.

Hannah didn’t look upset when joking about the model in her ig stories. So I think he was honest with her and that’s all that matters.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Ok, but Hannah knew. She was obviously throwing shade this morning on Instagram. She went into it with her eyes open.

And, again, Hannah didn’t have to let a man who made her no promises spend the night. She continues to make these sorts of bad choices when it comes to men, publicly. But somehow is always the victim. Maybe she’s just having fun too?

Totally agree that Hannah knew - per her instagram today. I actually think that it is kind of cool/considerate that Tyler was honest with her about his weekend activities...as opposed to the other men in her life.

I don't think Hannah is playing "victim" -- having fun, being silly, yes, but a victim, no. She can't be a victim where Tyler is concerned and I think she knows that. She's doing DWTS (IMO) and will have something to focus her mental and physical energy on for the next few weeks.

For Tannah-shippers, guess it is back to watching the feet, social media, playlists, etc...

And, is this correct "the model" he was supposed to be having a date with? I thought another name was being tossed around. Maybe he has another date with that one coming up soon?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Also, we really don’t know if Tyler and Hannah slept together. They really could’ve spent the night talking and catching up and deciding to take it one day at a time. I’m sorry but she dumped Tyler two months ago and just got out of an engagement. She was dating several men before that. Why can’t tyler casually date other women and decide what he wants to do.

Hannah didn’t look upset when joking about the model in her ig stories. So I think he was honest with her and that’s all that matters.

THANK YOU. I think some people are passing out judgement so quickly. How do we know Hannah and Tyler agreed to be exclusive?
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:23 pm

When Matt had a skateboarding IG story of Tyler a few hours ago--Tyler didn't seem too happy. Now, I know why. I guess you feel obligated to meet up with Gigi even if things change. LOL. Honestly, I don't envy Tyler now. At least, he's honest with Hannah.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:23 pm

North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Ok, but Hannah knew. She was obviously throwing shade this morning on Instagram. She went into it with her eyes open.

And, again, Hannah didn’t have to let a man who made her no promises spend the night. She continues to make these sorts of bad choices when it comes to men, publicly. But somehow is always the victim. Maybe she’s just having fun too?

Totally agree that Hannah knew - per her instagram today. I actually think that it is kind of cool/considerate that Tyler was honest with her about his weekend activities...as opposed to the other men in her life.  

I don't think Hannah is playing "victim" -- having fun, being silly, yes, but a victim, no. She can't be a victim where Tyler is concerned and I think she knows that. She's doing DWTS (IMO) and will have something to focus her mental and physical energy on for the next few weeks.

For Tannah-shippers, guess it is back to watching the feet, social media, playlists, etc...

And, is this correct "the model" he was supposed to be having a date with? I thought another name was being tossed around. Maybe he has another date with that one coming up soon?

The name was never given. I assumed is was Charlotte, another model, because of rumors about them this summer. Boi was I wrong. Never thought it would be Gigi!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Tyler probably should have left Hannah’s before sunrise and then this would have been a nonissue laugh out loud eeeek.

Thank you! I can't stand messy people, especially if they are acting this way because of a salty friend.

I don’t see any basis for blaming Tyler’s choices to which he is entitled on his friend. Tyler is free and uncommitted, thanks to Hannah. I do agree as I said before, clarity will serve them both best so,if he crashes at her flat for convenience or to save money or whatever....clarity will help them both, long term.

Definitely the word of the season! Claritan should've been running adds during the back half of the season. It was Luke's 2nd favorite word after "character."

giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:24 pm

The facts are, Tyler doesn't owe Hannah anything other than honesty. And I'm pretty sure he told her, judging by her Instagram stories this morning. She didn't choose him. He's free to date whomever he wants and see where things go and if that's not something Hannah's okay with, she can remove herself from the situation. And like... it's Gigi Hadid. No single guy is going to turn down a date with her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:

I don’t see any basis for blaming Tyler’s choices to which he is entitled to his friend. Tyler is free and uncommitted, thanks to Hannah. I do agree as I said before, clarity will serve them both best so, if he crashes at her flat for convenience or to save money or whatever....clarity will help them both, long term.

When did I blame him? I said I do not like messy people, so please re-read my message. I just advised he left before sunrise. And that is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:27 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:The facts are, Tyler doesn't owe Hannah anything other than honesty. And I'm pretty sure he told her, judging by her Instagram stories this morning. She didn't choose him. He's free to date whomever he wants and see where things go and if that's not something Hannah's okay with, she can remove herself from the situation. And like... it's Gigi Hadid. No single guy is going to turn down a date with her laugh out loud
Ya think Gigi and Tyler have a shot though, honest question? He just seems too chill to be in that high flying model world but what do I know....time will tell, maybe it will turn to a Julia Roberts situation a la the movie Nothing Hill thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 42 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256