SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:10 am

According to this photographer Tyler is in the September issue of the Robb Report.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1eUcxNn3jE/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Minney Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:16 am

notarose wrote:Tyler with someone who is passionate about horses. giggling

I know, the irony! giggling Thankfully she can teach him with have quality well trained horses in a beautiful setting!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 am

thirteen wrote:Gigi is going to the VMA's and her and Bella (her sister) have 2 empty seats next to each other and that 99% of the times indicates a plus one reserved. Maybe she'll bring Tyler to the show seeing as how they are spending almost every day together.

That’s a VERY public event. It would constitute an announcement. Her ex, just made an announcement that he misses her and is “sad” since the breakup. We’ve all been there. No ex ever wants to see you moving on and as happy as Gigi seems. They always re-surface, ready to boomerang and he hasn’t been seen with anyone since they broke up in January. Still....my money is on Tyler’s magic and Gigi’s good sense. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
thirteen wrote:Gigi is going to the VMA's and her and Bella (her sister) have 2 empty seats next to each other and that 99% of the times indicates a plus one reserved. Maybe she'll bring Tyler to the show seeing as how they are spending almost every day together.

That’s a VERY public event. It would constitute an announcement. Her ex, just made an announcement that he misses her and is “sad” since the breakup. We’ve all been there. No ex ever wants to see you moving on and as happy as Gigi seems. They always re-surface, ready to boomerang and he hasn’t been seen with anyone since they broke up in January. Still....my money is on Tyler’s magic and Gigi’s good sense. All IMO.

VMA are being held in newwark for the first time, which is 45 min from NYC. They could always go together and GH could walk the red carepet alone while Tyler goes directly to his seat if they dont want to make a fuss.

eta: as someone who watched 1D's season on XFactor as it happened and thought they were gonna win, I never liked Zayn. Blech. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:43 am

smg2587 wrote:According to this photographer Tyler is in the September issue of the Robb Report.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 47 67448648_919533448400765_3417642619522089436_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 47 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:59 am

seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

VMA are being held in newwark for the first time, which is 45 min from NYC. They could always go together and GH could walk the red carepet alone while Tyler goes directly to his seat if they dont want to make a fuss.

eta: as someone who watched 1D's season on XFactor as it happened and thought they were gonna win, I never liked Zayn. Blech. JMO.

Even if Tyler isn’t there, if GH walks the red carpet she’s going to be asked about him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am

smg2587 wrote:
dee wrote:Take this with a huge grain of salt, but HollywoodLife is reporting that Tyler had met GiGi's mom, Yolanda. If true, then their relationship/friendship is progressing along well.

He may not have stolen Hannah Brown‘s heart on The Bachelorette, but Tyler Cameron has certainly won Gigi Hadid‘s love. Gigi, 24, and Tyler, 26, are starting to get serious, a source close to the supermodel tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY, and just reached a major milestone. Gigi introduced Tyler to her mom! The couple headed to Gigi’s family’s farm in rural Pennsylvania the week of August 12, where they spent time with her mother, Yolanda Hadid, and Yolanda‘s boyfriend of eight months, Joseph Jingoli. And guess what? Gigi’s family totally “loves Tyler!”

“The family really enjoyed having them [at the farm],” our insider dished. “Gigi told her mom and Joe ahead of bringing Tyler to the house, and said that she wanted to teach Tyler how to ride horses because it’s something she really loves doing. So, they rode horses and enjoyed the outdoors together.” If it wasn’t obvious from the photos cropping up of their various dates in New York City, “Tyler and Gigi really are smitten with each other.” And the source said it plainly: “They’re very serious.”
https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/08/22/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-relationship-serious-meets-her-mom/

I for one do not trust Hollywood Life very much. But I will say if this is true it happen after that photoshoot he did in Montauk. When both went social media silent about 2 weekends ago. Gigi had stories up on the farm for a few days before she went silent. Again I never trust HL but this one is not that far fetch to me. All jmo.

If there is truth in this then it would explain why their relationship feels like it's more developed than would be typical if they just started hanging out the night at Soho House. Wonder when it all really started? As far as I'm concerned Tyler has been single since the day his proposal was rejected and while he kept things on the down-low for many reasons it seems obvious he and Gigi might have been casually talking far longer than we all think waiting for the contractually obligated time after ATFR to slowly bring it more public. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 am

^^^
@Minney Just a guess, I imagine they may have starting talking before they followed each other. The follow could have been a public tease or confirmation on SM that there was more to come.
Tyler would be aware of his SM being sleuthed because it’s common practice for alumni so acknowledgement during the airing of the show would be problematic if too early on. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 am

Wow, his real love life is so much more fun to follow than on the show!

IMO,of course

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:According to this photographer Tyler is in the September issue of the Robb Report.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 47 67448648_919533448400765_3417642619522089436_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

I love this comment the poster/photographer left under someone else remark

nataliekogan
@jolena3 thank you so much! Yes, so cool, I hardly could even speak at the beginning of the shooting😅
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:27 pm

From what I can tell, the Robb Report Magazine is a international luxury magazine.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:57 pm

2observe wrote:

From what I can tell, the Robb Report Magazine is a international luxury magazine.  

Yes - luxury and exotic cars, boats, planes, watches - very prestigious. And well above my pay grade.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen