SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Back on topic, did anyone see any pictures of Tyler inside the after party or was it just that private?
I seriously doubt that Tyler was at any afterparty.  I find it hard to believe that no one took pictures of him since I believe photographer are watching his every more.  Hell, they even was at his basketball tournament. jmo

@2observe
IMO it’s much more likely that the A-List attendees were not gauche enough to be standing around taking pictures of Gigi and Tyler and sharing them. He would not have been reported as being there by every major high brow fashion outlet if he wasn’t there, IMO.

@Chgohighlife I'm still not convinced that Tyler attended the parties. Like I stated before, I do believe that the photographers are watching his every move. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:19 pm

2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Back on topic, did anyone see any pictures of Tyler inside the after party or was it just that private?
I seriously doubt that Tyler was at any afterparty.  I find it hard to believe that no one took pictures of him since I believe photographer are watching his every more.  Hell, they even was at his basketball tournament. jmo

@2observe
IMO it’s much more likely that the A-List attendees were not gauche enough to be standing around taking pictures of Gigi and Tyler and sharing them. He would not have been reported as being there by every major high brow fashion outlet if he wasn’t there, IMO.

@Chgohighlife I'm still not convinced that Tyler attended the parties.  Like I stated before, I do believe that the photographers are watching his every move.  jmo

As someone noted, there was a picture of him entering the party. It was an industry event that included entertainment media. Meaning, People, US Weekly and others wouldn't just say he was there and he wasn't when they likely had reporters at the event that could confirm it. There were no pictures of them inside because while it was an industry event, there was a private VIP area and inside the event, the media respects the celebrity's privacy.

Which is why you saw the pictures they wanted taken. It's like all the Oscars after parties. You don't see pictures of all the private moments that happen inside the parties, even if some entertainment media is present. Also photographers weren't at Tyler's basketball tournament. Tyler shared those on his Instagram and some of the media wrote about it off of his Stories. That's become a common thing. For entertainment magazines to weave a story just off a celebrity's own IG Stories and posts.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Yes, he did say that. If you recall during the last chance date with Hannah, Tyler started a conversation about what they should do after the show was over. He said, whatever it is, he can make it work for them. Had he been final one, they could have made a plan together. He did have some gigs lined up in LA, so if they were together from the get-go and engaged they could have created a plan that worked for them as a couple. That being said, he wasn't the final one, so he continued with his original plan for his own life sans Hannah.

Well said. I was going to comment yesterday but you nailed it. As I said before, I think both Tyler and Hannah are moving on with their lives with no hard feelings but it's some viewers who insist on wanting someone to be a bad guy in this situation.

Yes, Tyler had plans to move to New York and likely came on the show to help his career. It probably helps that I'm a cynical viewer of this franchise who doesn't believe anyone comes on the show solely for finding love. I just don't and I don't judge them for it or thinks that automatically makes them a bad person.

I think some are open to it if it works out and if it doesn't, then they hopefully get something else out of the experience. So yeah Tyler had plans for his modeling but I don't think that means if things had worked out with Hannah, they would not have figured it out together. But it didn't and so he continued on with his life as previously planned.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:31 pm

2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
2observe wrote:

@2observe

@Chgohighlife I'm still not convinced that Tyler attended the parties.  Like I stated before, I do believe that the photographers are watching his every move.  jmo

He was there. People mag is the trust resource site for Gigi so if the news appeared there and her publicist still hasn't refuted them (as she does with any false story) then we can say its true.

And for the photographers watching his every move, not really in this event. With all the A-listers that went to that party, the paparazzi would have been on the lookout for well-known celebs and not for alone Cameron entering a hotel without Gigi. Jmo
And Gigi was in a secluded VIP section with Taylor that's why we only got pics of Taylor and Gigi arriving, meeting celebs on the regular floor and in the photo booth. Plus inside photographers don't stay all night at the party, they have like 2 hours tops to take pics of celebs meeting each other and then they are asked to leave.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:42 pm

lleyki wrote:
Yes, he did say that. If you recall during the last chance date with Hannah, Tyler started a conversation about what they should do after the show was over. He said, whatever it is, he can make it work for them. Had he been final one, they could have made a plan together. He did have some gigs lined up in LA, so if they were together from the get-go and engaged they could have created a plan that worked for them as a couple. That being said, he wasn't the final one, so he continued with his original plan for his own life sans Hannah.

Well said. I was going to comment yesterday but you nailed it. As I said before, I think both Tyler and Hannah are moving on with their lives with no hard feelings but it's some viewers who insist on wanting someone to be a bad guy in this situation.

Yes, Tyler had plans to move to New York and likely came on the show to help his career. It probably helps that I'm a cynical viewer of this franchise who doesn't believe anyone comes on the show solely for finding love. I just don't and I don't judge them for it or thinks that automatically makes them a bad person.

I think some are open to it if it works out and if it doesn't, then they hopefully get something else out of the experience. So yeah Tyler had plans for his modeling but I don't think that means if things had worked out with Hannah, they would not have figured it out together. But it didn't and so he continued on with his life as previously planned.

Just to add to this Mike said in one of his interviews, Hannah during filming was very open with the guys that while her plans could change for the right guy, she did want to move to LA and test the waters after the whole bachelorette experience was over. People make plans and not just about living situations and future jobs or ways of income. After her season Becca even said something about moving to LA but things worked out with Garrett and while they still moved to Califorina it is in an area the suited both better. Bryan filed for some trade marks before he left but no one can say he wasn't into Rachel. Plans can change if things work out. Like I don't think before he met her Bryan had planned on selling his practice in Miami to move to Dallas for Rachel but he did and now they are married and she moved back to Miami for him. That's how relationships work. I don't know what Hannah or Tyler's future could have been and I won't speculate but right now they are both choosing paths they wanted before they taped Hannah's season. And I say good for them and I hope every single one of the other 29 guys from the season are doing the same thing. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Once they escape the bubble and go back to real life, the odds of happily ever after diminish. Since watching her season, I have not thought Tyler and Hannah belong together or that she cared enough for him or, that he should settle for someone who didn’t choose him first. I am eternally grateful that each of them is pursuing a different path and whether things work out with Gigi or not, he is out of the bubble and off on his own journey with Hannah in his rearview mirror, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:58 pm

lleyki wrote:

To be clear. I wasn’t making anyone the bad guy. I said Tyler always wanting to move to NY and model was another reason they wouldn’t have worked IMO. Because I  don’t think Hannah would be comfortable with that lifestyle or fit into it and Tyler doesn’t like LA. So one would’ve had to make major concessions for the other (Tyler giving up his dreams and moving somewhere he doesn’t want to be or Hannah in a situation she’s not comfortable in and didn’t want for herself)  and I just don’t think it would’ve worked. And things worked out the way they are supposed to because both at least appear to be freely doing what they want and happy. This is all JMO. I was not attacking anyone.

I didn’t think they were compatible when watching the end of the season so learning more about their plans just confirmed it for me.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
2observe wrote:

@2observe

@2observe
You don’t want to believe it so, you don’t. Being seen is clearly not their end game, anyway. IMO, Gigi and Tyler are focused on being together, spending nights together and free time with mutual friends. They don’t appear to care what people outside their circle know or see, at all. IMO that bodes well for a real relationship, they both look loved up and happy so, I’m here for it. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 62 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

To be clear. I wasn’t making anyone the bad guy. I said Tyler always wanting to move to NY and model was another reason they wouldn’t have worked IMO. Because I  don’t think Hannah would be comfortable with that lifestyle or fit into it and Tyler doesn’t like LA. So one would’ve had to make major concessions for the other (Tyler giving up his dreams and moving somewhere he doesn’t want to be or Hannah in a situation she’s not comfortable in and didn’t want for herself)  and I just don’t think it would’ve worked. And things worked out the way they are supposed to because both at least appear to be freely doing what they want and happy. This is all JMO. I was not attacking anyone.

I didn’t think they were compatible when watching the end of the season so learning more about their plans just confirmed it for me.

@Summerfun1980
@Ileyki
Free Tyler!!!! I don’t care why or how or, reasons or, rationale - as long as Tyler continues on his merry way AWAY from Hannah, all is well, in my world and IMO. Truly, we all agree on the bottom line being they do not belong together. We may not all agree on the reason but, it’s a distinction without a difference, IMO.

Anything can be worked out when two people love each other and want to be together but, THEY DON’T! (For sure he doesn’t.) He agreed to a drink and I hope they had it because he is gone girl, gone! cantstopl All IMO. Thrilled doesn’t even cover it. Happy Holiday, Ladies. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 62 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

@Summerfun1980
@Ileyki
Free Tyler!!!! I don’t care why or how or, reasons or, rationale - as long as Tyler continues on his merry way AWAY from Hannah, all is well, in my world and IMO. Truly, we all agree on the bottom line being they do not belong together. We may not all agree on the reason but, it’s a distinction without a difference, IMO.

Anything can be worked out when two people love each other and want to be together but, THEY DON’T! (For sure he doesn’t.) He agreed to a drink and I hope they had it because he is gone girl, gone! cantstopl  All IMO. Thrilled doesn’t even cover it. Happy Holiday, Ladies.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 62 1176891977

bestbud! I was horrified at Tyler being stuck with Hannah before the spoiler even changed. When news of Tyler & GiGi's first date broke, I was dancing around my house. rotfl

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Call me crazy, but I believe TC and GH have unliked all previous likes on IG. There was a like by him this am on her new modeling posts, and now it is not there. Same goes for the off the grid picture.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Call me crazy, but I believe TC and GH have unliked all previous likes on IG.  There was a like by him this am on her new modeling posts, and now it is not there.  Same goes for the off the grid picture.

I still see it. He only liked the last one. His like one her and her sister at the VMAs is still there as well. And Gigi's last like has was on a post last week and Tyler was still seen with her even though she hasn't liked his recent post. Also from what I have seen today he has not been on IG as of yet. Twitter yes but not IG. Plus both probably have other things on their minds right now. Gigi with her grandmother passing and Tyler worrying about his love ones preparing for Hurricane Dorian in Jupiter and West Palm Beach where I believe his dad lives.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen