SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:58 pm

@Ash2214 ITA re his sleepover with Hannah. It’s why I bring up his career aspirations too. We really don’t know what Tyler is thinking or what he is up to. Frankly, if he felt forced into a a sleepover and didn’t want to mislead anyone and was pissed at Hannah or abc about the pap pics, he could’ve released a statement right after the pics were released when people were running wild with speculation on Friday that it was just a friendly evening and they decided to move on. He didn’t. He STILL hasn’t. Even though that would’ve taken a lot of heat off of him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:59 pm

I don't think Hannah herself was behind the paps being at her apt, cause she said in one if the interviews she was just thrilled (not) to know everyone now knows where she lives. Jmo.

Great posts ash and kasha!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:00 am

intheroom wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@alwayscooking don’t know how true this is but someone posted on Reddit a couple days ago that Hannah was the one not speaking to him. Supposedly some fans ran into him on the train to the hamptons for his photo shoot and asked about Hannah and he said she was mad at him and not talking to him.

So Hannah could have cut him off.

If not, I’m sure his agency has advised him to cut her and the show off. It’s better for his career to put very large distance between them.

All JMO

I don't get the need to constantly mentioning those 'teas' from Reddits as if it's some kind of facts. Tyler doesn't strike me as someone who would easily disclose his feeling about anything to anyone esp strangers on the train.  The amount of hates he receives on Reddit is so ridiculous to the point where I almost forgot that Jed was the F1.  

I clearly did not present it as facts. I was just relaying information. Feel free to ignore.. Thanks!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:04 am

Billysmom wrote:I don't think Hannah herself was behind the paps being at her apt, cause she said in one if the interviews she was just thrilled (not) to know everyone now knows where she lives. Jmo.

Great posts ash and kasha!
Don't think it was her that called Paps either. If I had to to put money, I think it was her bff producers/handlers (whom she is VERY CLOSE to).

Eta:
@Ash2214 I agree! I think their situation is a very grey area as they already have a history of established feelings on the show. I don't necessarily think either is wrong. They should now just focus on themselves and live their best lives.

Last edited by dee on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:09 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 ITA re his sleepover with Hannah. It’s why I bring up his career aspirations too. We really don’t know what Tyler is thinking or what he is up to. Frankly, if he felt forced into a a sleepover and didn’t want to mislead anyone and was pissed at Hannah or abc about the pap pics, he could’ve released a statement right after the pics were released when people were running wild with speculation on Friday that it was just a friendly evening and they decided to move on. He didn’t. He STILL hasn’t. Even though that would’ve taken a lot of heat off of him. JMO

@Summerfun1980
I disagree. People are writing their own narratives from nothing more than over-active imaginations and wishful thinking. IMO they are only angered by interjections of truth that contradict the movie being played in their heads. Tyler was well advised to go away and stay away. Eventually, the noise will die down when people see he’s moved on. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:09 am

I finally listened to Tyler’s podcast with Nick. IMO, Tyler very much wanted a friendship with Hannah. I have no idea what was said when he spent the night, but even Hannah acknowledged they both were keeping their options open. It seems Hannah wasn’t ok with that agreement and threw subtle jabs at him. After all the support he gave her despite her choosing someone else, IMO, Tyler needs to keep it moving.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 am

Emeralds wrote:I finally listened to Tyler’s podcast with Nick. IMO, Tyler very much wanted a friendship with Hannah. I have no idea what was said when he spent the night, but even Hannah acknowledged they both were keeping their options open. It seems Hannah wasn’t ok with that agreement and threw subtle jabs at him. After all the support he gave her despite her choosing someone else, IMO, Tyler needs to keep it moving.

@Emeralds
That’s exactly what I heard when I listened to all the podcasts. Yes, he still cares about her. Of course he does. But, nowhere did he say he wanted her back and that’s what’s important because that’s why he’s free. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:20 am

Tyler told Ben and Ashley that he still wasn’t over Hannah, he still had feelings for her, and the two of them grabbing drinks would be like a first date. I think it’s important to note this because he wasn’t only talking about friendship in those podcasts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:21 am

Emeralds wrote:I finally listened to Tyler’s podcast with Nick. IMO, Tyler very much wanted a friendship with Hannah. I have no idea what was said when he spent the night, but even Hannah acknowledged they both were keeping their options open. It seems Hannah wasn’t ok with that agreement and threw subtle jabs at him. After all the support he gave her despite her choosing someone else, IMO, Tyler needs to keep it moving.

You should listen to him on the almost famous podcast. He was quite obviously excited for the drinks and said he was still working on his feelings for her. He also said he wanted to take their time together like a normal person would on a first date.  You should also listen to Hannah on rachel's podcast. I just don't think this situation is black and white.  I was one who too thought he just wanted friendship until the latter podcasts.  Plus, there was really no need for him to spend the night.  None. Production didn't make him do that. If it was up to production, they would went somewhere public and ABC would've put a camera there. All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler told Ben and Ashley that he still wasn’t over Hannah, he still had feelings for her, and the two of them grabbing drinks would be like a first date. I think it’s important to note this because he wasn’t only talking about friendship in those podcasts.

IMO only, Tyler could have honestly felt this way when he said it. I don’t doubt that at all. What we don’t know is how his subsequent dates last Sunday and/or Monday factor in to how he feels now about either woman. We’ll have to wait & see. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Ash2214 ITA re his sleepover with Hannah. It’s why I bring up his career aspirations too. We really don’t know what Tyler is thinking or what he is up to. Frankly, if he felt forced into a a sleepover and didn’t want to mislead anyone and was pissed at Hannah or abc about the pap pics, he could’ve released a statement right after the pics were released when people were running wild with speculation on Friday that it was just a friendly evening and they decided to move on. He didn’t. He STILL hasn’t. Even though that would’ve taken a lot of heat off of him. JMO

@Summerfun1980
I disagree. People are writing their own narratives from nothing more than over-active imaginations and wishful thinking. IMO they are only angered by interjections of truth that contradict the movie being played in their heads. Tyler was well advised to go away and stay away. Eventually, the noise will die down when people see he’s moved on. All IMO.

Everyone is wildly speculating, and the speculation is largely influenced by said person's feelings re Hannah and Tyler, respectively.  But none of us know them personally, what they are doing, thinking etc.  We weren't there thurs. night.  All we know is what was said on podcasts and is currently on the internet.  We don't know what's true. All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:44 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:

You should listen to him on the almost famous podcast. He was quite obviously excited for the drinks and said he was still working on his feelings for her. He also said he wanted to take their time together like a normal person would on a first date.  You should also listen to Hannah on rachel's podcast. I just don't think this situation is black and white.  I was one who too thought he just wanted friendship until the latter podcasts.  Plus, there was really no need for him to spend the night.  None. Production didn't make him do that.  If it was up to production, they would went somewhere public and ABC would've put a camera there.  All JMO.

I listened to AF last week. He was clearly looking forward to catching up and not completely shutting the door on a relationship ever (since she’d asked him out on ATFR, it would have been rude), but my overall sense was that it was unlikely. Also, I did notice he stumbled over the question and AI said she knew he wasn’t telling the whole story about the supermodel following him so that doesn’t really fit with itching to get back with Hannah. I mentioned the Nick podcast because he clearly values his female friends & genuinely seemed to want to maintain a friendship with Hannah. I think it’s unfortunate the way things turned out.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen