SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:41 pm

@chicagoowl I could be wrong but I got the impression Tyler was planning to move to NY before the show and stuck with his original plan. He said he lived on Matt’s futon before the show too. That is why I said it would’ve never worked because he was always planning to move to NY and pursue modeling. Their lifestyles and interests don’t fit. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:43 pm

@Chgohighlife you are not going to convince me having your own apartment with a bed is worse than living on your friends futon. So putting down Hannah’s living situation to prop Tyler makes no sense. She’s always had a bed. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife you are not going to convince me having your own  apartment with a bed is worse than living on your friends futon. So putting down Hannah’s living situation to prop Tyler makes no sense. She’s always had a bed. JMO

@Summerfun1980
I’m really not trying to convince you. You’re entitled to your opinion as I am to mine and there are people who agree with each of us. There are dozens of girls from BN and from everywhere else, currently in LA. Starlets, wannabes, hopefuls, whatever. She’s not the only. There’s a basis for comparison. She’s got a running start.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:21 pm

When I first moved to LA much of my furniture was on the side patio or in the garage for weeks while waiting for the floors to be re-finished.  LOL.  Things are expensive here and I know I waited to buy things I really liked.  My friends never worried about what furniture I had or didn't.  Looks like Demi and Katie didn't either. JMO.

I know NYC is probably even more expensive . Tyler took a few months away and now gets to enjoy the city and friends and seems ok sleeping on the futon when he's there. I'm gonna think the same thing about Hannah until I hear otherwise. I don't know that she's even spent a lot of time here with all the press/travel she did right after the show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Back on topic, did anyone see any pictures of Tyler inside the after party or was it just that private?

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:55 pm

I don't think there have been any pictures of the after party at all posted.  Seems T & G have been relatively quiet since Monday night's party, wonder if there planning any get away for the Holiday weekend?

I also just wanted to say that I'm really happy for Tyler
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Back on topic, did anyone see any pictures of Tyler inside the after party or was it just that private?
I seriously doubt that Tyler was at any afterparty. I find it hard to believe that no one took pictures of him since I believe photographer are watching his every more. Hell, they even was at his basketball tournament. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@chicagoowl I could be wrong but I got the impression Tyler was planning to move to NY before the show and stuck with his original plan. He said he lived on Matt’s futon before the show too. That is why I said it would’ve never worked because he was always planning to move to NY and pursue modeling. Their lifestyles and interests don’t fit. JMO

Yes, he did say that. If you recall during the last chance date with Hannah, Tyler started a conversation about what they should do after the show was over. He said, whatever it is, he can make it work for them. Had he been final one, they could have made a plan together. He did have some gigs lined up in LA, so if they were together from the get-go and engaged they could have created a plan that worked for them as a couple. That being said, he wasn't the final one, so he continued with his original plan for his own life sans Hannah.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 pm

2observe wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Back on topic, did anyone see any pictures of Tyler inside the after party or was it just that private?
I seriously doubt that Tyler was at any afterparty.  I find it hard to believe that no one took pictures of him since I believe photographer are watching his every more.  Hell, they even was at his basketball tournament. jmo

@2observe
IMO it’s much more likely that the A-List attendees were not gauche enough to be standing around taking pictures of Gigi and Tyler and sharing them. He would not have been reported as being there by every major high brow fashion outlet if he wasn’t there, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 pm

There where 3 different reports about him being there. All three mention different people he and Gigi where hanging out with and said different things that happen that night. I believe that picture of him in the purple shirt was taken outside the hotel the after party took place. Plus that was a new shirt I never seen him in. The US article also mention they where trying to avoid cameras.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:41 am

2observe wrote:
I seriously doubt that Tyler was at any afterparty.  I find it hard to believe that no one took pictures of him since I believe photographer are watching his every more.  Hell, they even was at his basketball tournament. jmo

He was there! He got papped arriving.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 61 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:43 am

Gigi's grandmother passed away yesterday or the day before. not sure tyler is going with her to the funeral, but he was with his university's friend yesteday
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen