SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:06 am

Totally contrived and absurd, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by just me Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:59 pm

@alwayscooking Agree with you wholeheartedly- Your statement:"I think that is one of the things I admire about him most.  He was on the show, stayed true to himself, come out on top and is still staying HIS own course.'                                  
He was rejected but picked himself up and moved on. He owes Bachelor nation nothing- not even a backward glance. I think they tried to use him for a story- line of their making and it did not work. IMO he had too much integrity to sell himself for their so called fame. The ABC Franchise's fame comes with a price- IMO.

Last edited by just me on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:07 pm

Astrobach wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
notarose wrote:JMO “in person” validation (spending quality time together) is more important than likes on IG or posting pics together.
Of course as show fans it is common to see lots of couple pics and mutual likes and frequent comments by each of the couple on the other’s pic posts but different strokes for different folks.

Yeah, I don't think Tyler is so swooped into the BN and all what it entails, that social media likes and follows matter to him that much. And to me it looks like Gigi mostly uses hers to promote her work, with an occasional personal life touch, like pictures with her siblings. I don't think she's that much on Instagram. Jmho.

I think that is one of the things I admire about him most.  He was on the show, stayed true to himself, come out on top and is still staying HIS own course.

I was one that was hoping for a reconciliation between H & T at first, but now seeing it all play out I'm glad Tyler stayed true to what he wanted and moved on.  And that's not a dig at Miss Hannah B, because I like her. But lets face it, if Jed wouldn't have been such a tool, she'd probably still be engaged wouldn't have asked Tyler out for a drink.  But that's neither here nor there at this point.

I'm also really liking Tyler and GH hanging out.  It may or may not work out, and that's okay.  GH, despite her fame seems to be a fairly grounded girl, she gets a bad rap because she's a super model, but maybe she is looking for a long term love,  her forever?  She's obviously a Bach fan and saw something in Tyler that she liked, as we all did,  a normal, respectful, good looking dude.  I think it's great that GH is looking at the character of someone and not just the social status.  

As for the social media, I don't think GH has liked one of Tyler s posts yet, and I don't think she will until their relationship is made public by them.  I think Tyler has also toned down his SM likes on GH, because of all the paps and media, it's really not that important in the grand scheme of things.  They know what they have between them and they don't need SM validation.  Another major thing I respect about him.  I do think Tyler is with GH and her family right now, he's been super quiet on SM,  Matt is in Austin, and I doubt he's heading to Florida this weekend!  I'm sure Tyler is being the rock that he can be and I hope GH appreciates that.

I hope Mamma C and family stay safe with Dorian heading their way.

Good Post
And do we know where GH ‘s grandma lived and passed? Is she in the States or in the Netherlands?
I also pray that Dorian’s path gets somewhat diverged into a less threatening position, right now all of Florida and part of Georgia are under major forecast threats. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 64 3552228123

She lived and died in The Netherlands. Yolanda was already in The Netherlands visiting her mom last week. Bella had a shoot in Amsterdam, so she was also there. Haven't seen anything about Gigi.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 64 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Anyone else see Demi's IG story of Hannah and her parents hanging out and Hannah's mom mentioning Hannah is worried about Jupiter with the hurricane?  I don't think Hannah liked having that recorded because she shhh'd her mom for saying it.  Demi has since deleted it but the IG page Bachelorteaspill still has it up https://www.instagram.com/bachelorteaspill/?hl=en

I know this is a Tyler thread but it's indirectly related

I have family in Palm Beach county.  I heard from them yesterday and they were very concerned.  These are troopers who have been through many a bad storm.  Thankfully for the Fl folks today's news is a bit better.  I don't wish this storm on any area.  I wish this storm would just go out to sea...fish storm.  Anyway, I can understand Hannah's worry, she met the family, liked them and vice versa.  Heck, I'm worried for them as well.

ETA: RIP to Gigi's grandma. I saw some photos of Gigi and her siblings with her grandma which looked liked they were taken on the PA farm. They looked happy. I'm glad they got to spend some time together which I think was recently.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Hm.. Is Tyler in Texas with Matt? Matt's stories show him bowling in Austin and one of the names on the score board is Tyler. It could be a different Tyler though?
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Really? @yellowbirdcage My friend texted me saying they saw Tyler at Embassy Suites in Austin but I thought maybe they were mistaken.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:25 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:Hm.. Is Tyler in Texas with Matt? Matt's stories show him bowling in Austin and one of the names on the score board is Tyler. It could be a different Tyler though?

Tyler did not go with him on Thursday when he left. We know because after Matt's story on the plane Tyler posted one with a visiting former Wake Forrest teammate in New York. And Friday Matt thanked Tyler for his BBQ joint in Texas request which Tyler responded to on Saturday. Not sure if he joined Matt later though. Who knows. He has been pretty quiet the whole weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:Hm.. Is Tyler in Texas with Matt? Matt's stories show him bowling in Austin and one of the names on the score board is Tyler. It could be a different Tyler though?

Tyler did not go with him on Thursday when he left. We know because after Matt's story on the plane Tyler posted one with a visiting former Wake Forrest teammate in New York. And Friday Matt thanked Tyler for his BBQ joint in Texas request which Tyler responded to on Saturday. Not sure if he joined Matt later though. Who knows. He has been pretty quiet the whole weekend.

I’m not sure but it’s possible in Matt’s “Draft Day” story today that Tyler is the last person on the story. Matt goes slowly around the room then when he reaches the last person who has his arm up behind his head and looks to me like Tyler, Matt whips the camera away. I could be wrong but given his name on the bowling scoreboard and the possible sighting at the Embassy Suites it seems like he could be there. If so, it’s kind of interesting that he’s not being featured in any of mats stories and he’s not posting any stories of himself with these guys.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:45 pm

mbl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I’m not sure but it’s possible in Matt’s “Draft Day”  story today that Tyler is the last person on the story.  Matt goes slowly around the room then when he reaches the last person who has his arm up behind his head and looks to me like Tyler, Matt whips the camera away.  I could be wrong but given his name on the bowling scoreboard and the possible sighting at the Embassy Suites it seems like he could be there.   If so, it’s kind of interesting that he’s not being featured in any of mats stories and he’s not posting any stories of himself with these guys.  

I saw the story you where talking about and kept trying to slow it down (can't bring the picture over) but to me the hair (to short in back and to long in back) and the nose didn't match, imo. Others may have different opinions though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 pm

It does seem too big of a coincidence for someone to say they saw him and then the Story with his name on the scoreboard and he's not there. But it's just strange he'd be so quiet since he's never this quiet on social media when he's hanging out with Matt. And even if he's quiet, he'd usually show up in at least one of Matt's Stories. So that's odd.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:58 pm

mbl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I’m not sure but it’s possible in Matt’s “Draft Day”  story today that Tyler is the last person on the story.  Matt goes slowly around the room then when he reaches the last person who has his arm up behind his head and looks to me like Tyler, Matt whips the camera away.  I could be wrong but given his name on the bowling scoreboard and the possible sighting at the Embassy Suites it seems like he could be there.   If so, it’s kind of interesting that he’s not being featured in any of mats stories and he’s not posting any stories of himself with these guys.  

Gigi is likely in the Netherlands grieving with her family over the loss of her grandmother. IMO, it’s always a difficult decision whether or not to have someone you are recently close to attend such a sorrowful family occasion or also to choose this time for Tyler’s/their relationship’s debut (given the Paps propensity for inappropriateness) however, it would be in poor taste for him to be yukking it up IMO. I don’t expect him to be in a shroud or, in hiding but, low key is definitely the way to go whether they are madly in love or just great buddies. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Not sure if Tyler's in Austin, but the guy in the Matt's story is not Tyler, imo. Not sure what the rules are about bringing stories over that are not related to any of the contestants. But it is all accessible to public, so just go on Matt's IG to watch. Anyway, my point is, Tyler could very well be in Austin, Tx, but the guy in Matt's story is not Tyler.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen