SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by mbl Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:07 pm

Why do you think Matt whips the phone away only to linger for a few seconds on the computer screen? He had more than enough time to slowly focus on the last guy like he did with all the others but he didn’t. I think the arm bent at the elbow is trademark Tyler pose and to me it really looks like Tyler.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:29 pm

mbl wrote:Why do you think Matt whips the phone away only to linger for a few seconds on the computer screen?  He had more than enough time to slowly focus on the last guy like he did with all the others but he didn’t.  I think the arm bent at the elbow is trademark Tyler pose and to me it really looks like Tyler.  

I will say this I don't think Matt not lingering on the guy was done on purpose. I don't think Matt could have gotten a picture of that guy the way he was sitting, leaning back because his arms couldn't stretch anymore to get him without hitting his arm/hand on the back of the couch or wall. And that's why the quick motion back. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:52 pm

I just want to say that they texted me at 7 PM central last night. I was shocked because I didn't know they even watched the Bachelorette. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 pm

mbl wrote:Why do you think Matt whips the phone away only to linger for a few seconds on the computer screen?  He had more than enough time to slowly focus on the last guy like he did with all the others but he didn’t.  I think the arm bent at the elbow is trademark Tyler pose and to me it really looks like Tyler.

But that doesn't make any sense. They're not engaging in some criminal activities, I'm pretty sure Gigi is not there so there's no issue of protecting anyone's privacy. I just can't understand why all of a sudden it would need to be some big covert situation because Tyler is with Matt in Texas. Someone he hangs out with all the time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:55 pm

dee wrote:Not sure if Tyler's in Austin, but the guy in the Matt's story is not Tyler, imo. Not sure what the rules are about bringing stories over that are not related to any of the contestants. But it is all accessible to public, so just go on Matt's IG to watch. Anyway, my point is, Tyler could very well be in Austin, Tx, but the guy in Matt's story is not Tyler.

I don't think it's him in the stories either. The guy has a way different profile than Tyler.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:56 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:
dee wrote:Not sure if Tyler's in Austin, but the guy in the Matt's story is not Tyler, imo. Not sure what the rules are about bringing stories over that are not related to any of the contestants. But it is all accessible to public, so just go on Matt's IG to watch. Anyway, my point is, Tyler could very well be in Austin, Tx, but the guy in Matt's story is not Tyler.

I don't think it's him in the stories either. The guy has a way different profile than Tyler.

I don’t think it’s him either.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:

I don’t think it’s him either.

I don't think its him either. Again by the hair and nose. Will also add (and it is going to make me sound so weird) but Tyler doesn't wear his socks the way that guy in the story is. They are usually hidden or slightly shown (see Scotland group date practice pictures). Also its weird Matt didn't want to brag about beating Tyler at blowing after the stories Tyler posted of how bad Matt was at basketball at barstool. That makes me think its not Tyler. But who knows with the one sighting. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 pm

I surprised noone mentioned that Matt's scoreboard with "Tyler" is just another of his troll jobs. It's captioned "I knoww [sic] you see it!".
Very similiar to his troll job the night of the VMAs with "Monday - where else would we be?"

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:43 pm

seton wrote:I surprised noone mentioned that Matt's scoreboard with "Tyler" is just another of his troll jobs. It's captioned "I knoww [sic] you see it!".
Very similiar to his troll job the night of the VMAs with "Monday - where else would we be?"

JMO

IMO Matt has a few too many laughs at our expense. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:14 am

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 65 78aeaa10

Last guy on Matt ig story is definitely not Tyler.  I inclined to believe he’s in Texas until there’s more sighting of him. Idk my guts feeling tell me he’s with Gigi.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:04 am

intheroom wrote:Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 65 78aeaa10

Last guy on Matt ig story is definitely not Tyler.  I inclined to believe he’s in Texas until there’s more sighting of him. Idk my guts feeling tell me he’s with Gigi.

I agree with you, @intheroom
We may not see him because of the need to keep the focus where it belongs and not on them but, I do think he is there for her. Who would pass on that? :gotcha:

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:36 am

I don't think he will be far away from Florida. His mom has evacuated her home and I guess he will be near his family in case something happens.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 65 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen