SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:14 am

I am in Florida - and was here in 2017 when Irma made landfall around Naples / Fort Myers. Knowing how much advance warnings we had then and how many evacuated out of the storm's path I doubt that Tyler is anywhere near Florida or Jupiter. I also doubt that Tyler's family is anywhere near Jupiter right now - they've had plenty of notice and warnings and I suspect they are somewhere safer - north and west. There's really nothing he could do by being nearby - all he'd accomplish is putting himself in danger's path. If Tyler is needed to help the time to be there is not now but after the storm is well past Jupiter and the task is clean-up from and repair of any storm damages.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:22 am

Dutchy23 wrote:I don't think he will be far away from Florida. His mom has evacuated her home and I guess he will be near his family in case something happens.

@Dutchy23
Hopefully he will be able to support both Gigi and his family but, flights are suspended as of noon and “in case” is tough against “already did”. I believe plans have developed organically and dynamically so, we don’t know what decisions have been made but, I agree with @Lucas15, there’s nothing he can do right now and fortunately, at least one brother is there and everyone has gone to someplace safer for the time being.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:47 am

Tyler's mom headed up I-10 and is in North Florida. She has Austin with her, so the likelihood that they are in Tallahassee is pretty good since he is in school at FSU and probably has an apartment. Just guessing.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:40 am

@Doggoneit Ryan is in school at FAU, which I think is in Boca Raton (not FSU) and Andrea was worried about him yesterday b/c the football coach kept the team there. Papa C is in Palm Beach Gardens and didn’t evacuate.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

mbl wrote:@Doggoneit Ryan is in school at FAU, which I think is in Boca Raton (not FSU) and Andrea was worried about him yesterday b/c the football coach kept the team there.  Papa C is in Palm Beach Gardens and didn’t evacuate.

Shoot, I wonder why Papa C didn’t evacuate. Is he reportedly safe there? Prayers for him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:37 am

Goodness. I was worried about Jeff, that is pretty scary. I am in GA on a lake, and already winds starting picking up last night. Steady blowing. My sister in law lives in the Abacos and she left, but her husband stayed. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 66 1f62f

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:46 pm

mbl wrote:@Doggoneit Ryan is in school at FAU, which I think is in Boca Raton (not FSU) and Andrea was worried about him yesterday b/c the football coach kept the team there.  Papa C is in Palm Beach Gardens and didn’t evacuate.

My question is why did they even go back to FL knowing this hurricane was coming. They played in Columbus Ohio well out of hurricane territory on Saturday. I am sure that OSU would have worked with them to give the team a place to stay and practice facilities this coming week. And, if there is damage in Boca this week, the game next weekend could be postponed since both teams are from Florida. FWIW, teams help other teams all the time in situations like this.

The school has cancelled classes and is evacuating the campus.

I can understand why mama c would be worried.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:01 pm

https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/4157434-jupiter-inlet-now-under-a-hurricane-warning-where-theres-mandatory-evacuation-order-in-some-areas/
@HavaDrPepper
I don't think coach can conceivably keep them there (per NCAA) if they are evacuating campus. right?
As for Dad...maybe he is farther inland.?

We are still awaiting news of my brother in law in Hope Town. He stayed! Only communication available is through the fire department search and rescue. Other brother in law said that he is sure based on where their house is, that it is gone.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Not sure how true this is but we had a Tyler sighting. This person claims to have seen Tyler with Gigi and her family at a restaurant in Holland. If you see her siblings stories they are their on a boat and her brother just got their today. This person shows a far away video of the boat but I think you see more people than what her siblings showed. Also before saying it was Tyler with her when someone asked, she said Gigi was with someone pretty handsome. Here are the tweets. Reddit had a post that got deleted really fast about someone hearing that Tyler was in Holland. Take it for what you will. Not sure what I believe. I will say Tyler's sm activity has been pretty off for someone that is usually on the east coast. His spotify been on at 4 am est and last night 1 am est. He reposted a story Dylan tagged him in at what would be 1 am est and him reposting a Matt story almost 24 hours after Matt posted it.

https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168537975183028225
https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168574499811463168
https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168626873938714624

Edit to add for anyone concern for Tyler's family with hurricane Dorian, Tyler's mom updated the family's situation. Turns out his dad is actually out west with other family so its not that he didn't evacuate.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not sure how true this is but we had a Tyler sighting. This person claims to have seen Tyler with Gigi and her family at a restaurant in Holland. If you see her siblings stories they are their on a boat and her brother just got their today. This person shows a far away video of the boat but I think you see more people than what her siblings showed. Also before saying it was Tyler with her when someone asked, she said Gigi was with someone pretty handsome. Here are the tweets. Reddit had a post that got deleted really fast about someone hearing that Tyler was in Holland. Take it for what you will. Not sure what I believe. I will say Tyler's sm activity has been pretty off for someone that is usually on the east coast. His spotify been on at 4 am est and last night 1 am est. He reposted a story Dylan tagged him in at what would be 1 am est and him reposting a Matt story almost 24 hours after Matt posted it.

https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168537975183028225
https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168574499811463168
https://twitter.com/starstruckbil/status/1168626873938714624

Edit to add for anyone concern for Tyler's family with hurricane Dorian, Tyler's mom updated the family's situation. Turns out his dad is actually out west with other family so its not that he didn't evacuate.

Good find @smg2587! I don't know why but I had a feeling that Tyler was with Gigi this weekend. It's nice to know that he is with her (or more than likely is with her) I know this sounds weird but it makes me happy to know that there is enough trust there between the two of them to include Tyler in such a tough vulnerable time for GH and her family.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:35 pm

ok, in light of this news, i zaprudered Bella's Story on the boat and you can def see Tyler's sneakers!! he's behind the wheel.

LMK if u want a shot and I will upload one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:54 pm

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 66 Screen10

Here are Tyler's kicks from Bella and Tyler's IG. Same kicks!

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/gigihadid/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen