SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:39 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Thanks for posting @bluwavz

Glad he clarified, but also sad that he had to... (same with when Hannah had to clarify on the Cosmo video)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:59 pm

See, told you so... can’t help it. laugh out loud
I’m glad he did post but that shows how out of control everything is...
Let’s relax a bit .
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:00 pm

dee wrote:Thanks for posting @bluwavz

Glad he clarified, but also sad that he had to... (same with when Hannah had to clarify on the Cosmo video)

That is the fan culture we live in now that everyone has to clarify what they mean when they are doing something now. Tyler's mom had to even do that when she like the slightest comment that was negative on Hannah. Hate that grown adults have to make people try and believe something they did. And a lot of times these kind of clarifications you will have a good amount of people not believing you.

Glad he clarified it. Hopefully everyone lets these two move on and live their lives and not make every move they make be under a microscope. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Interesting he said it was a DM sent to him that alerted him to the like. I'm going to choose to believe it's because he's not reading comments, at least not enough to see all the selective outrage and ridiculous, over the top reactions to every little thing. Personally, part of me almost wished he'd said nothing, just so the little BN fanatics can continue to froth at the mouth. But I'm petty like that.

eta: So I went to the link and the first comment to Tyler's tweets took me out. You gotta love some people's boldness.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:06 pm

New article.

Gigi Hadid & Tyler Cameron: Why She Knows She Can Lean On Him When ‘Times Are Tough’

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 73 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:35 pm

@lleyki He said something because he wanted to make sure people knew that he would never throw shade her way...I am sure.
I don't know what he was perceived as shading?
Hannah was outed by "main stream media" ...ha ha, that she was throwing shade for the champagne Cosmo thing. She sent out a message that she was not throwing shade at anyone but herself.
Tyler is a GOOD guy.
Hannah is a GOOD girl.
They shared something that they will never forget.
Honestly during the show, he owed her a lot.
After the show, she owed him a lot.
They will always support each other.
It's a good thing. I think everyone else should follow suit.

But, I can't help but think of another person who got engaged that was liking shady comments about HB. Then, he said it was an accident.
HB defended that. Said, she knew that he was hurt. She said she had no hard feelings about it.

Also...accident? Or did someone grab his phone? Just a question, no shade...at all!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:38 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:New article.

Gigi Hadid & Tyler Cameron: Why She Knows She Can Lean On Him When ‘Times Are Tough’

"...something very strong and meaningful blossoming between them." :sprinklehearts

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:New article.

"...something very strong and meaningful blossoming between them." :sprinklehearts

@Emeralds
You got here just in time to slap this silly grin off my face. awwww

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:46 pm

But, I can't help but think of another person who got engaged that was liking shady comments about HB. Then, he said it was an accident.

The difference is, unless I'm mistaken, this is the first "shady" thing Tyler has liked about Hannah. Jed liked multiple comments and claimed it was an accident. One accidental like is believable. It's happened to me and I'm sure it's happened to multiple people. "Accidentally" liking four or five shady comments is a bit much.

Honestly during the show, he owed her a lot.
After the show, she owed him a lot.

Personally I don't think Tyler or Hannah ever owed each other anything. It was a dating show. She loved someone else and therefore did not pick him. That was all. After the show, he was single and moved on with his life. That is all. IMO, it's the notion that any of these people owe anything to the other contestants, Bachelor Nation, etc that makes it difficult for some to move on.

As much as I would like to aw over that article, it's from Hollywood Life, so I'll take with a huge grain of salt. Not that I doubt the two are clearly together and getting serious. I just don't trust Hollywood Life as a publication. I might be more inclined to take this seriously if People or hell even US Weekly reports it.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:52 pm

@Doggoneit I guess for me the difference is one is liking multiple shady comments whereas in this case Tyler has liked one. I think it's different from Garrett's likes as well as Tyler is not liking a post. A post may require a double tap, but a comment can be liked much more easily. I have literally accidentally liked comments when I am scrolling through a post a the heart is positioned right beside it (plus you don't have to double tap to like). I guess only Tyler knows if he accidentally liked that comment or not. He's not going to change the minds of those that have already written him off anyway, imo.

I think the fact that both Hannah and Tyler had to clarify themselves is sad as they both have done nothing wrong. It's seriously going to be Peter's season, and people are still going to pit these two together and against each other.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Seems like the funeral happened today based of her dads post. I'd imagine they're headed home tomorrow morning because NYFW starts Friday.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen