SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:19 pm

I'm glad Tyler clarified things and very clearly said, that he will always respect Hannah. That should be the end of it now. It would be wonderful, if fans let them both move on, but it's doubtful. There are still people commenting under Lauren's ig comments how she didn't deserve St Ben. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:23 pm

@dee Hey! I hope everyone believes Tyler's explanation, I do. He has always been sincere. He is a good guy. But, I wanted to point out that editing makes or breaks the after show press and subsequent sm progress. Hannah and Tyler had a great ride on SM post show. Lots of love and respect. Tyler would have not received the hype show and post show had HB sent him home...let's not forget she did not even talk to him the first night.
I love that you said people are still going to pit these two together and against each other, because that is EXACT! Just want them to be happy, but truthfully I want some big NFL super star to creep in to her DMs. Do you hear me Jared Goff?

TC has moved on. Happy for him. Hannah will shine during DWTS.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:19 pm

@Doggoneit I agree. I think Hannah and Tyler have both benefited greatly from this show. They both had decent edits during their first seasons. I wouldn't say they got the perfect bachelor/bachelorette edit as they were both were shown in conflict with other contestants (Caelynn vs. Luke). The only part I kind of differ is that I don't think Hannah 'made' Tyler who he is. I think he was going to be a popular contestant on any season. Kind of like the Lauren Bs, Beccas, Jojos, Peters, Chris Ls, Deans etc. They were going to be part of the F4 regardless of who the lead was, imo. The way the drama played out during filming and post show definitely helped Tyler's popularity, but he was always going to be the most popular contestant this season. He was leading SM followers by the second week and he had a late start as he was barely shown and he was the last to get off private on IG.

I think both Hannah and Tyler are great and I hope they get to reap all the benefits from the show. If I were their talent agents I would advise them to slowly remove themselves from the franchise to build their own brand (but what do I know laugh out loud). Both seem to be happy with where they are currently in life. I'm sure Hannah will find a guy that is perfect for her and will kick butt on DWTS. I'm also sure Tyler will do the same on the relationship and work front.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Tyler's mom updated that she is home after Hurricane Dorian passed and everything in the house was as she left it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 am

Looks like Tyler might be in LA on Friday according to his twitter exchange with Mike:

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:43 am

Such a relief! And gracious of her to keep us posted. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:34 am

Gigi isn’t likely to walk before Saturday. IMO She won’t do emerging designers on Friday. Hilfiger isn’t til Sunday.

Anyone think Tyler will be at one of her shows?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:47 am

smg2587 wrote:Tyler's mom updated that she is home after Hurricane Dorian passed and everything in the house was as she left it.

So very glad to hear this. As a fellow "Floridian" I know we all watched and hoped (and prayed more than a little) that we would be spared the worst, and we were. My heart goes out to those in the Carolinas who now seem to be taking more of the brunt of this storm.

I also note a recent post on Reddit made mention of the fact that Tyler started following Bella (and she started following him) and two others who appear to be cousins of GH living in The Netherlands. More clues that he really has been there with GH and has met more of her extended family.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:14 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Gigi isn’t likely to walk before Saturday. IMO She won’t do emerging designers on Friday. Hilfiger isn’t til Sunday.

I dont think she will walk the runway until Mon. The Hilfiger show is Sun night and she might appear on Front Row. She did last time in Feb. If Tyler isnt back this weekend, it will be the first weekend they wont be together.

btw, to the reddit *edited* who lurk here to report back every little thing I say, I am a chick, not a dude. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Negativity to other forum members is not allowed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:15 am

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped

Well the way things have been going lately I think it's sure possible.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:28 am

I hope we get some Tyler/Mike togetherness this weekend!! They were two men that stood among boys last season. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am

I also note a recent post on Reddit made mention of the fact that Tyler started following Bella (and she started following him) and two others who appear to be cousins of GH living in The Netherlands. More clues that he really has been there with GH and has met more of her extended family.
JMHO

Yes and Bella followed him back which is a bigger indicator of how things are going. I think it's pretty obvious that Tyler was in Holland and that speaks volumes about his and Gigi's relationship.

Also, per Gigi's IG, looks like the funeral happened yesterday or early this morning (based on the time difference). So I can see them heading back soon, which explains how he'll be in LA this Friday.

I hope we get some Tyler/Mike togetherness this weekend!! They were two men that stood among boys last season. IMO

I saw a recent interview Mike did with Lauren Zima and I loved how respectful he was of Tyler's privacy, even if it was clearly frustrating Lauren. He admitted talking to Tyler and of course Lauren was trying to pry and Mike just kept smiling and saying how they only talk about how Tyler keeps those abs while eating so many cookies. Lauren Zima was all, "that's all you talk about, really?" I did like his saying that Tyler is doing great and he's happy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen