SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Minney wrote:I hope we get some Tyler/Mike togetherness this weekend!! They were two men that stood among boys last season. IMO

Mike wants to go to the Magic Castle for his birthday.  It's a really cool place.  I hope they have a great night.

@pavalygurl
I think it’s a ruse. Tyler will be at the NYC Fashion Week parties and shows with Gigi. From Saturday on...
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Wow, they are really headlining! Some more pictures!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7432713/Gigi-Hadids-new-love-Tyler-Cameron-joins-grandmothers-funeral-Netherlands.html

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 76 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 pm

OMG. Dua with the juul rotfl Getting flashbacks of Sophie Turner with her beloved juul.

Whatever Tyler and Gigi have, I don't think it's strictly PR. Gigi wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to bring him if her family didn't approve.

I'm going to take this as an unofficial official announcement they are together exclusively. Would not surprise me if they go back to not addressing their relationship status and continue to date as they were before (going out in groups or spending alone time at the farm). I don't expect any IG photos from either until maybe Tyler's birthday in January (if they are still together then). But what do I know laugh out loud

This has certainly been the most entertaining post show, imo. I have to remind myself from time to time who the actual F1 was this season laugh out loud

ETA: Daily Mail offered nothing new. Basically weaved their own story with what has already been posted on their IGs Rolling Eyes
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Wow, they are really headlining! Some more pictures!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7432713/Gigi-Hadids-new-love-Tyler-Cameron-joins-grandmothers-funeral-Netherlands.html

Saw that when I was surfing DM's website. Came here to see if it had been reported.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 76 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:38 pm

And there we have it ., finally a picture of them arm and arm .I would think this is proof that they are an exclusive couple.  I think it's a pretty big deal that he was invited to join her and her family for a private family funeral. I don't see them hiding much of their relationship after this. She looks so happy when she's with him. I think GH just might've found her person and same for Tyler . Time will tell more but for now it's obvious they are both very smitten with each other and spending ALOT of time together. I'm enjoying following Tyler more post Bachelorette ,so big thanks to all the posters for keeping this forum updated and bringing over all the pics, links etc.  :Thanktwo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:14 pm

I'm sorry their first couple-y picture came for such a sad occasion. I didn't pay much attention to Tyler until he was so kind and supportive on his first 1:1 with Hannah. I'm sure GiGi is grateful for his love and support. Can't wait to see what's next for them.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Well hopefully there's a picture of them from tonight, in much happier times. Because based on his IG Stories, I think Tyler is clearly at The Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards and I don't imagine he went without Gigi. Here's a link about the Awards.

https://fashionweekdaily.com/honorees-announcement-2019-fashion-media-awards/

I figured out that's where he is based on his Story of Indya Moore giving her speech.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:43 pm

lleyki wrote:Well hopefully there's a picture of them from tonight, in much happier times. Because based on his IG Stories, I think Tyler is clearly at The Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards and I don't imagine he went without Gigi. Here's a link about the Awards.

I figured out that's where he is based on his Story of Indya Moore giving her speech.

Hmm, I don't think Gigi is there unless she didn't walk the carpet because other bigger models who walked it pictures are already up. Maybe his agency wanted him to go and rub elbows? Edward Enninful, Kate Moss, Candice Swanepoel are all there!! Good company. :claphands
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:44 pm

lleyki wrote:Well hopefully there's a picture of them from tonight, in much happier times. Because based on his IG Stories, I think Tyler is clearly at The Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards and I don't imagine he went without Gigi. Here's a link about the Awards.

I doubt Gigi is there with him. What made you think she would be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:

Hmm, I don't think Gigi is there unless she didn't walk the carpet because other bigger models who walked it pictures are already up. Maybe his agency wanted him to go and rub elbows? Edward Enninful, Kate Moss, Candice Swanepoel are all there!! Good company. :claphands

yeah, I'm pretty sure she is not there. He is alone and bored. Hence why he did a Story showing where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:53 pm

seton wrote:

Honestly, because it's a NYFW event and I like Tyler but I just figured he only got in as her date. Apparently I was wrong and underestimated him, laugh out loud. Also, she attended last year, so it's another reason I just assumed she'd be there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:11 pm

lleyki wrote:
seton wrote:

Honestly, because it's a NYFW event and I like Tyler but I just figured he only got in as her date. Apparently I was wrong and underestimated him, laugh out loud. Also, she attended last year, so it's another reason I just assumed she'd be there.

Naw, the fashion a-list only attend this event if they are part of the awards. That's why Gigi was there last yr; she presented an award. That's why Kate Moss and Zendaya are there; bc they are getting awards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen