SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm

@suzq I’m sure you and @blueblues are correct.  I just wanted to throw out something I had been considering for some feedback.  Thx for your thoughts.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 pm

With Peter I noticed that when Hannah didn't know what to say she started making out with him. And, IMO, that is what drew her to him but even after the windmill, she realized that there was nothing else there.  I think she might have wanted there to be more and that is why she had such a hard time that rose ceremony.

I also think she enjoyed her daytime portion of her date with Luke.  She did seem to be able to just concentrate on each guy during FSD week when they were on there dates but after the 1 on 1 earlier in the season where she didn't give him a rose, I think the doubts were there for her as to that relationship.  Again, I think she might have wanted there to be more but finally realized there was no more time to let the relationship grow.  Then with his conversation that night, that was it. She was done.

With Tyler I think she had put the walls up early on which is why his early dates seem to be "challenging". She didn't let the walls come down until it was too late (crying morning after FSD) and she had let Jed and what he was telling her he was get to her.  

As far as her and Peter now... no way in heck is she with him. She was over him by the time of the ATFR and from her blogs during DWTS, she was madder than heck at TPTB for the stunt they pulled on the group date she was supposed to be involved in.

I hope he does find someone that will care about him but I'm not sure it will last if he does.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:29 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:With Peter I noticed that when Hannah didn't know what to say she started making out with him. And, IMO, that is what drew her to him but even after the windmill, she realized that there was nothing else there.  I think she might have wanted there to be more and that is why she had such a hard time that rose ceremony.

... snipped...

As far as her and Peter now... no way in heck is she with him. She was over him by the time of the ATFR and from her blogs during DWTS, she was madder than heck at TPTB for the stunt they pulled on the group date she was supposed to be involved in.

I hope he does find someone that will care about him but I'm not sure it will last if he does.

We have heard from previous leads that when they had nothing to talk about with someone they would make out. That is what I always saw with Hannah and Peter and that is why I agree, there is no way they are together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

kmick0890 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Jolena wrote:
suzq wrote:Has RS just given up on sleuthing the ending this season?  I know participant's Instagram activity is being watched, but there has to be other ways.  Are they just so good at hiding that no one sees them?  I am confused by this.  

I'm wondering the same thing . Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 Im surprised that RS or someone else hasen't stumbled upon something more on the F1 thus far.

I don't know that he has given up but evidently there was a family death and he was in New York state for about a week.  Can't fault him for not doing anything during that time.

He said last week that he had gotten things that point to both girls as f1 but he hasnt gotten anything to where he's completely comfortable saying who he's with. He's repeatedly ruled out HB, Victoria F, him seeing someone not involved in the show, and him being single though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Speaking of Peter. I reread how the heck he got his injury. So, he was there before the women even got to Costa Rica? Is Peter a binge drinker?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:57 pm

atem wrote:Speaking of Peter.  I reread how the heck he got his injury.  So, he was there before the women even got to Costa Rica?  Is Peter a binge drinker?
They may have been there but it possibly was a no filming day.

Why would you ask if he was a binge drinker?  Just curious.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:03 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:Speaking of Peter.  I reread how the heck he got his injury.  So, he was there before the women even got to Costa Rica?  Is Peter a binge drinker?
They may have been there but it possibly was a no filming day.

Why would you ask if he was a binge drinker?  Just curious.

Because, the article said that he had two glasses in his hand and he tripped and one of the glasses broke and made the wound.

Plus, that drinking game his friends and he did when watching the second episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 pm

Could he have been holding someone else's glass? They were playing golf and it isn't easy to swing a golf club with a glass in your hand.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:46 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Could he have been holding someone else's glass? They were playing golf and it isn't easy to swing a golf club with a glass in your hand.

I think I read that he was golfing with Chris Harrison and he tripped with the glass in his hand as he was getting into the golf cart. Something like that. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Could he have been holding someone else's glass? They were playing golf and it isn't easy to swing a golf club with a glass in your hand.

I think I read that he was golfing with Chris Harrison and he tripped with the glass in his hand as he was getting into the golf cart. Something like that. no idea
Exactly!

He said he was getting back in the golf cart holding a glass. He hit his head on the top of the cart getting in and nothing thinking used the had he had his glass in to hold his head and it broke and cut him. I can completely see how that could happen.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Exactly!

He said he was getting back in the golf cart holding a glass.  He hit his head on the top of the cart getting in and nothing thinking used the had he had his glass in to hold his head and it broke and cut him.  I can completely see how that could happen.

That's what I read had happened.  I hadn't heard anything about him having 2 glasses in his hands.  I know when I hit my head, my hand instinctively goes to where I got hit. He just happened to have something in that hand at the time.  And, if he did have 2 glasses, I could see it being for someone else since they were playing golf.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Okay guys, I know there is a no discussion thread about ending scenarios but I thought it’d be good to discuss the ending. I haven’t decided what I think yet as I can see a few different scenarios at this point. I think I’ll post them in different posts and please chime in with your own so we can discuss them.

Scenario 1 - Madi is F1

Madi leaves due to Peter sleeping with other women. This is foreshadowed by her saying she doesn’t think she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else. Peter finds out at FRC she left. He sends HA home and meets with his parents where Barb tells him to bring her (Madi) home to us. Peter tracks Madi down in the US and they are dating and may get engaged at AFTR or later.

Questions & Doubts

It’s too obvious and tptb never just show the F2 getting rejected as it would spoil the ending. There isn’t much new to this ending as tptb said we would see. All the rumors from Madi’s hometown that Madi is F1 are exactly what happened with Tyler C from Hannah’s season and we know how that turned out. If Peter picked Madi, who didn’t want him to sleep with anyone else, would he really be going on how in love he was with Hannah B? Also, they were texting the night she was on. Wouldn’t he be consoling Madi after seeing those emotionally intense scenes rather than texting Hannah B?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton