SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele Yes, that’s what I think too. I have not seen any previews of LCD...

Is LCD in Uluru?? I am so confused :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@gabriele Yes, that’s what I think too. I have not seen any previews of LCD...

I don’t think we know yet but maybe. When Peter is in Uluru he is in shorts and is devastated. If this were him sad over letting someone go he’d be in a suit as it’d be after a RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:39 am

@LeapofFaith giggling Yes, me too... I repeat, I have not seen ANY thing related to a possible LCD. We JUST got some videos of the FSD ( in media and special no discussion thread) my question was about the time we see Hannha A. Crying and saying she doesn’t know what to do...which is NOT IN ULURU, and NOT her FSD therefore MAYBE it’s her LCD ...? But it remains to be shown later on. I think some people mix some scenes up and jump to conclusions and everyone gets confused.
Because we spent so much time ahead of the show, with analyzing the
S/C , then when we see it we go to the next piece of puzzle to crack. Bu it’s only verifying what we found out, it’s not NEW info. Does that make a little sense?
Also, this season is very different in what is shown prior. We very often have some snippets of the last week much earlier in the season. Or more and clearer previews. They are stingy this year. They wait to the last minute to deliver the goods laugh out loud

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:39 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:Possible leaving & returning times for Madi:

1) She leaves at FS dinner and skips the FS. Do we know if Madi is at the F3 RC?

2) She leaves after F3 RC

3) She leaves sometime after MTP

Maybe she briefly leaves and comes back but then leaves again after MTP?? Is that plausible?

i would lean towards #3 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633 We have pics of her LCD (peter in blue shirt, beach ) that date takes place after they already met the parents . Im still not convinced she actually leaves Australia, Im thinking they are making it look like she left because of what CH is saying to Peter but it could very well be that he let Hannah Ann go and Madi just refuses to come to the FRC site because she dosen't want to accept an engagement. Didn't someone say that if they go to the FRC they have to accept the proposal? Maybe he goes to her room after he's done stressing out on the bed , talks to her and agrees to give her the time she needs and that's why it can't be spoiled because there's no ending and she gives him her answer at ATFR. hmmm  jmo

Which pics are blue shirt at the beach? Can you point me to them or describe them more? We have Peter in a long sleeved blue shirt but that looks like MTP.

Im sorry, my mistake I meant Brown shirt, madi with white shorts on beach on their FS day portion of their date. and the Blue shirt , Madi in Jeans & black top are LCD at that point if she's on a LCD she already saw his parents. So we know as of MTP she's still there and like I said before I'm leaning towards she never leaves Australia but is struggling with an engagement at the end. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:46 am

gabriele wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I don’t think we know yet but maybe. When Peter is in Uluru he is in shorts and is devastated. If this were him sad over letting someone go he’d be in a suit as it’d be after a RC.

I think if we get a photo of his LCD with Hannah and something that shows the location of that date that SC of him in the plaid shirt saying Im heartbroken and don't know what to do right now is him knowing he has to let her go and dosen't want to hurt her. (maybe he took a stroll away from her for a minute) or they B rolled it to place it in there. IDK anymore with this season. Never mind the most dramatic season ever, its the MOST CONFUSING season ever. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:48 am

Honestly I think we’re all a bit confused at this point. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:38 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:Possible leaving & returning times for Madi:

1) She leaves at FS dinner and skips the FS. Do we know if Madi is at the F3 RC?

2) She leaves after F3 RC

3) She leaves sometime after MTP

Maybe she briefly leaves and comes back but then leaves again after MTP?? Is that plausible?

i would lean towards #3 3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633 We have pics of her LCD (peter in blue shirt, beach ) that date takes place after they already met the parents . Im still not convinced she actually leaves Australia, Im thinking they are making it look like she left because of what CH is saying to Peter but it could very well be that he let Hannah Ann go and Madi just refuses to come to the FRC site because she dosen't want to accept an engagement. Didn't someone say that if they go to the FRC they have to accept the proposal? Maybe he goes to her room after he's done stressing out on the bed , talks to her and agrees to give her the time she needs and that's why it can't be spoiled because there's no ending and she gives him her answer at ATFR. hmmm  jmo

Which pics are blue shirt at the beach? Can you point me to them or describe them more? We have Peter in a long sleeved blue shirt but that looks like MTP.

Im sorry, my mistake I meant Brown shirt, madi with white shorts on beach on their FS day portion of their date. and the Blue shirt , Madi in Jeans & black top are LCD  at that point if she's on a LCD she already saw his parents. So we know as of MTP she's still there and like I said before I'm leaning towards she never leaves Australia but is struggling with an engagement at the end. jmo

That blue shirt is the same shirt shown in the screen cap with his mother's "bring her home".  They do not see parents on the LCD, only the MTP so IMO the screen caps of Peter/Madi (in jeans) are MTP.  And, with the release of the various previews this week, we know that neither Hannah Ann or Madison were wearing the outfits in the Sun photos on the FSD so the F2 has been spoiled. Way to go.  Also interesting that the photos of Hannah Ann are of her alone but both times Madison has been shown have been with Peter.

IMO, we have not seen any LCD screen caps yet. So we still don't know if Madison leaves before the LCD or before the FRC.

We really are not going to know what really happens until March 10th!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:31 pm

gabriele wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Not necessarily. Think of Emily letting Arie go prior their LCD.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gabriele wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Not necessarily.  Think of Emily letting Arie go prior their LCD.

Ali also let Chris go before the LCD.  I was so sad about that but in the long run, he was better off.  I love him and Peyton together!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:04 pm

gabriele wrote:Okay guys, what do you think is going on? With the release of tabloid photos it looks like Madi goes to MTP because Peter is wearing the same shirt as Barb’s telenovela audition aka crying, “bring her home to us.” Peter and Madi look ok but not great, and obviously Madi didn’t leave after finding out about the sex.

But, we still have the scene of Peter in the desert wandering around, in pink check shirt & shorts, where he says he’s devastated. Then, we have CH delivering some big news at FRC. So, there has to be more to come. How do you fit all these pieces together? Does Madi leave after MTP or LCD? What the heck happens at the FRC that RS says is not about Madi?

What if Peter lets Hannah Ann go during the LCD and since Madi's is last, he tells her he let HA go already, so it's up to her what happens next. Madi decides not to go to the FRC so Peter is left standing with no one. The Peter shorts pic could be after he let's HA go.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:14 pm

BuckeyeGal wrote:snipped
What if Peter lets Hannah Ann go during the LCD and since Madi's is last, he tells her he let HA go already, so it's up to her what happens next.  Madi decides not to go to the FRC so Peter is left standing with no one.  The Peter shorts pic could be after he let's HA go.

That's why I and others have speculated happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:36 pm

I feel that there has not been enough talk about Becca Tilley. She is the is the only virgin to go beyond hometowns before Madison, so I went back and watched it.

Becca expressed concerns in ITMs that Chris might not be willing to wait for her. She told him about it inside the FS (cameras still rolling of course). She did not mention the other relationships at all.
Chris was pretty shocked, but he said he respected it in a lot of ways, that is said a lot about her and that he was most interested in how it was going to work.
While awkward, it was all mutually respectful. A different time perhaps.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton