SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:26 pm

This video may have clue everyone is looking for as to who wins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B0ARF4KSMk What do you think? It definitely looks like Hannah Ann is using Peter's golf bag to me!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:48 pm

@Luvstruck I saw it. I’m not sold. Do you know HOW MANY of these golf bags are around? And Hannah A. May have seen this ( on IG ) and used it to deflect and bring attention to her. With all the SHV tracking that has been done here,  it doesn’t look at all possible that they spent ANY time together since filming stopped.  EXCEPT that HA is really trying to make it seem like they did...
TheVenmo thing has been debunked as well n our treads.  So it’s a no for me right now.  
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:59 pm

@Luvstruck IMO the clubs are different hers have red tips. May coincidentally have similar bags. AND, he plays with Callaway Mavrik wedges. They are black with orange....club and head. Hers are not.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:07 pm

@Doggoneit Here we go! Thanks for the PRO tips! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:33 pm

@Astrobach Just caught my very excellent pro tip of calling woods wedges....so, I meant to say Woods. (such a pro Rolling Eyes )

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:58 pm

@Doggoneit laugh out loud blame it on auto correct! It happens so much with my IPad, it THINKS it KNOWS what I mean... hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:58 pm

For crying out loud!

They live over 2000 miles from each other.

I said it before when this subject came up that there is no way a golfer shares a golf bag with another golfer.  My father was a golfer. Besides his clubs, he kept golf balls (specific brand he used), tees, hand towels, his shoes and other small miscellaneous stuff in his bag.  To let someone else use that back and having to empty it all out.... RIDICULOUS!

Golfers are territorial about their clubs and bags (if they are serious about golfing). No way they will share them.  

The bags are not the same, similar but not the same. Walk into any store that sells golf supplies and you'll see more than one of those bags available.

Common sense people, common sense.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Disappointing for me, but Im thinking more and more now that Peter is single and him and Madi broke up sometime during these past 3 months. IMO Something is off with him especially watching the video of him walking in the airport yesterday with his mom and singing a song that didn't give me the happy vibe at all. jmo (and after listening to the you tube from IG "bachelorfantake" bio. ) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 pm

People who golf don't share golf bags, just like people who bowl don't share bowling shoes or bowling balls.

I don't care if you live in the same house. It's just not something that's normal, speaking from experience on both golfing and bowling.

I don't think Madi had nearly enough air time, or bachelorette edit for her to be the next ette. IMHO they know who they are thinking or wanting, and I don't think it's her. I could be totally wrong, but I would have expected and noticed a more ette editing gravitating to her all season if that's who they wanted.

No spoiler edit to me, isn't about a break up, I think it's just about they don't want the ending spoiled for a dramatic ending but they are together.

They've probably looked back to see what caused spoilers, RS aside, the contestants themselves with their phones on SHV's was perfect for us sleuthers since we picked up so many clues and were able to match up so many items that put the lead and F1 on a SHV which explains the lack of SM.

Unless The Sun UK is holding back on more pic's, I don't think we'll know until the end unless there is a slip up somewhere along the way. Peter already did IMHO during Nick's podcast when Nick during the whole podcast felt HS was the F1 and in closing said "Madison" then corrected himself, to which Peter replied Freudian slip?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Unless The Sun UK is holding back on more pic's, I don't think we'll know until the end unless there is a slip up somewhere along the way. Peter already did IMHO during Nick's podcast when Nick during the whole podcast felt HS was the F1 and in closing said "Madison" then corrected himself, to which Peter replied Freudian slip?

I definitely think The Sun had been paid off by ABC, and are now able to post the photos (reminds me of when there were barely any photos of Chelsie anywhere during the last Bach AU season). But can you elaborate on why you think Peter slipped up when he said "freudian slip" to Nick? To me, Peter is being transparent lately and I think can't wait for the season to be over, whenever there's mention of Madison he lights up (much like Colton was with mentions of Cassie this time last year).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:People who golf don't share golf bags, just like people who bowl don't share bowling shoes or bowling balls.

I don't care if you live in the same house. It's just not something that's normal, speaking from experience on both golfing and bowling.

I don't think Madi had nearly enough air time, or bachelorette edit for her to be the next ette. IMHO they know who they are thinking or wanting, and I don't think it's her. I could be totally wrong, but I would have expected and noticed a more ette editing gravitating to her all season if that's who they wanted.

No spoiler edit to me, isn't about a break up, I think it's just about they don't want the ending spoiled for a dramatic ending but they are together.

They've probably looked back to see what caused spoilers, RS aside, the contestants themselves with their phones on SHV's was perfect for us sleuthers since we picked up so many clues and were able to match up so many items that put the lead and F1 on a SHV which explains the lack of SM.

Unless The Sun UK is holding back on more pic's, I don't think we'll know until the end unless there is a slip up somewhere along the way. Peter already did IMHO during Nick's podcast when Nick during the whole podcast felt HS was the F1 and in closing said "Madison" then corrected himself, to which Peter replied Freudian slip?

They edited her for F1 but i think the response from the viewers about Madison has been very positive and if her and Peter broke up in the last few weeks you still don't think they would jump on her to be ette? I hope your right and Madison and Peter are together because IMO she is good for him and I think he'll respect and treat her like a princess once they are in a committed relationship. ( I get that from him, that he would be a really good boyfriend with the right person.) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:05 pm

I do think Madison was the F1 so in Nicks podcast if Peter corrected him it's probably because Madison was his F1.,but are they still together today? that's the question . , and Im not so sure that they are. Im just not getting that loving feeling. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton