SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:14 pm

Fallon12 wrote:@Jolena One thing I noticed in the clip he's not bending down as far as he does when he talks to Hannah Ann. This leads me to believe the person is taller, perhaps Madison. Also, I don't think we've seen the reason why Chris Harrison said early on that HA has backbone. I have a feeling HA plays a huge part in the ending...maybe more so than Madison.

Me too. I think Hannah gets tired of the madness and walks away. No proof however she’s not about drama and might reach her saturation point. Glimpses of her feisty side came through on night 1 and during the Revolve fashion show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommaSez Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 pm

Ugh!!! I cannot take it as anymore! The suspense is killing me! At this point, I'm just reminding myself that all three of them appear to be happy and in good places with their lives today. Hopefully, no matter what goes down, each has been able to learn and grow and move on from this.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:05 pm

MommaSez wrote:Ugh!!! I cannot take it as anymore! The suspense is killing me! At this point, I'm just reminding myself that all three of them appear to be happy and in good places with their lives today. Hopefully, no matter what goes down, each has been able to learn and grow and move on from this.

I think most of us if not all of us feel exactly the same. This is crazy dizzy .i thought Colton season took up alot of my time, but this madness is worse. Colton's season was spoiled and it was a matter of how it played out and at this point .Colton was also on SM giving some encouragement . Peter is not on SM hardly AT ALL & with so much speculation & no credible spoilers it's So FRUSTRATING. :headbanging jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:10 pm

I am ready for this season tone over. The constant new theories that keep popping up is honestly getting tiring for me. RS is not wanting to really say anything of any kind of definitive nature -- it is a little off-putting as well IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Thanks everyone for the reminder of the AirBnB. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Has Peter been on social media since posting that sunset pic? I know Tyler C said something about asking for prayers for his mother, but I haven't heard if Peter has responded to that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:43 pm

Just announced the bachelorette will be announced Monday March 2nd on Good morning America.  Read it here
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-will-the-next-bachelorette-be-announced/

So before the finale and before the WTA is shown.  So most likely not any of Peter's F3....

On another note, I find it very weird that we have not heard anything from Kelley.  No interviews, Not on WTA, nothing.  She hasn't been on any of the Extra, Access or past contestant podcasts etc. She was in LA during the WTA taping why wasn't she on it? some saying not invited...so very strange. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:56 pm

4health wrote:Just announced the bachelorette will be announced Monday March 2nd on Good morning America.  Read it here
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-will-the-next-bachelorette-be-announced/

So before the finale and before the WTA is shown.  So most likely not any of Peter's F3....

On another note, I find it very weird that we have not heard anything from Kelley.  No interviews, Not on WTA, nothing.  She hasn't been on any of the Extra, Access or past contestant podcasts etc.  She was in LA during the WTA taping why wasn't she on it? some saying not invited...so very strange. IMO

They haven't done any interviews with any of the ladies since Jasmine left. I have thought it VERY odd myself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:47 pm

atem wrote:
4health wrote:Just announced the bachelorette will be announced Monday March 2nd on Good morning America.  Read it here

On another note, I find it very weird that we have not heard anything from Kelley.  No interviews, Not on WTA, nothing.  She hasn't been on any of the Extra, Access or past contestant podcasts etc.  She was in LA during the WTA taping why wasn't she on it? some saying not invited...so very strange. IMO

They haven't done any interviews with any of the ladies since Jasmine left.  I have thought it VERY odd myself.

Victoria P and Kelsey were interviewed in this early release WTA vid. If VF was also interviewed they wouldn’t release it because the rose ceremony isn’t done yet JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:55 pm

IMO it just shows how much TPTB can reward or withhold reward according to HOW MUCH you play into their rules or games. She clearly has not done that, and her being an attorney gives her some confidence and knowledge that others don’t. I believe they blacklisted her because she knew too much and they didn’t want to risk her spreading info or going rogue on national tv. She won’t play their games, she gets no ‘pay’. It’s all very patriarchal, they control the narrative and don’t dare expose anything that’s not part of the plan. She is gonna be fine and kudos for staying true to herself.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:36 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:

They haven't done any interviews with any of the ladies since Jasmine left.  I have thought it VERY odd myself.

Victoria P and Kelsey were interviewed in this early release WTA vid. If VF was also interviewed they wouldn’t release it because the rose ceremony isn’t done yet JMO.

Yes, but it's a generic quick interview. Not about their experience on the show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:42 am

Didn't they announce Rachel prior to the finale of Nick's season?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton