SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:21 am

What have we figured out though? Nothing about what the heck happens as Chris and Peter keep saying that it wasn't a fake out with how shocked they were at the end. Makes no sense for anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:24 am

atem wrote:What have we figured out though? Nothing about what the heck happens as Chris and Peter keep saying that it wasn't a fake out with how shocked they were at the end.  Makes no sense for anything.

I just don't see how it can be that shocking. If Madi leaves & Peter has to chase after her - that's been done before (Cassie); if Peter happens to choose HA and then switch to Madi, that's been done before (twice!) ... what else can it be given the evidence we have?

eta.
I guess he could eliminate HA at the LCD and then Madi self-eliminates, leaving him with nobody to give the FR to and he has to win Madi over back home

Or they both self-eliminate, with the same outcome

Even still, self-eliminations have happened before, I still don't find these options 'shocking'. Unpleasant for Peter, sure.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:40 am

Maybe they both leave laugh out loud  I don't think that's been done before.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:43 am

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:What have we figured out though? Nothing about what the heck happens as Chris and Peter keep saying that it wasn't a fake out with how shocked they were at the end.  Makes no sense for anything.

I just don't see how it can be that shocking. If Madi leaves & Peter has to chase after her - that's been done before (Cassie); if Peter happens to choose HA and then switch to Madi, that's been done before (twice!) ... what else can it be given the evidence we have?

Exactly. So either it's one big lie from the mouths of CH & Fleiss OR they did something at the end that was never done before. Can someone refresh my memory, has an F2 or F1 ever left on their own before the FRC? I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. I would think that if they are telling the truth and the end is such a shocker it's probably something that goes down at ATFR not in Australia. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:44 am

Agent99 wrote:Maybe they both leave laugh out loud  I don't think that's been done before.

If that happened, maybe they were more protective than usual of the ending so people didn't just think Peter was completely undesireable and therefore unwatchable. If RS had gotten wind of that kind of ending but didn't know that there was that stuff filmed back in the US - "both girls leave before the FRC" then maybe ABC thought that wouldn't get people to watch? Idk, I'm just spitballing. Because as it is I think a situation like that's still no reason to make the show 'unspoilable'.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:30 am

I think Madi leaves before FRC. He decides to pick Hannah Ann and she self-eliminates. Then he goes after Madi post-Australia. And I think all signs point to them being together. JMO

The one part of this puzzle that still bothers me and we haven’t talked much about is that Peter isn’t devastated by whatever news Chris H tells him. He’s a pretty emotional guy and I don’t see any tears. Just frustration/confusion. I think it’s when they tell him the HA doesn’t want to be his sloppy second so there will be no FRC. He’s not devastated because he really isn’t all in with HA anyway
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:37 am

luvstx wrote:I think Madi leaves before FRC.  He decides to pick Hannah Ann and she self-eliminates.  Then he goes after Madi post-Australia.  And I think all signs point to them being together.  JMO

The one part of this puzzle that still bothers me and we haven’t talked much about is that Peter isn’t devastated by whatever news Chris H tells him.  He’s a pretty emotional guy and I don’t see any tears.  Just frustration/confusion.  I think it’s when they tell him the HA doesn’t want to be his sloppy second so there will be no FRC.  He’s not devastated because he really isn’t all in with HA anyway

Yeah, I think maybe there just IS no FRC because both the women have left already, the 'ending' (as confirmed by Fleiss/Mills) is not in Australia but is in an airbnb in California, and that's why it's "unspoilable" and has "never happened before" and "shocking"

(except, idk, it seems anticlimactic to me)
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:44 am

What do you guys think of my theory that as the show used HS and VF to go off on Madi during FSD, I think the show wanted Sydney and Lexi to bash Madison and they ended up not doing so (Lexi just saying she should have told him earlier) at the WTA. They didn't get the reaction they wanted and that's what got Chris H SO pissed off and going all those podcasts with the 'guys never can catch a break' stuff.  I think the show wants to use the women on the show to send messages to Madi at the ATFR as well, because he knows he or Peter can't without coming off as jerks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions. Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
Two things, if Madi is F1 "all" are not paving a way for smooth sailing post AFR.
If HA is F1, smooth sailing is not being paved either.

JMO but I am not convinced of any SHVs. I also do not feel like Peters post show actions and interviews indicate a happy ending.
With that being said, I hope for the best.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:18 pm

atem wrote:What do you guys think of my theory that as the show used HS and VF to go off on Madi during FSD, I think the show wanted Sydney and Lexi to bash Madison and they ended up not doing so (Lexi just saying she should have told him earlier) at the WTA. They didn't get the reaction they wanted and that's what got Chris H SO pissed off and going all those podcasts with the 'guys never can catch a break' stuff.  I think the show wants to use the women on the show to send messages to Madi at the ATFR as well, because he knows he or Peter can't without coming off as jerks.

Madi wasn’t forthcoming about who she was with Peter. She was never going to go to the FS and I don’t believe she has any intention of getting engaged on the show. Oh, and she wasn’t interested in being the b’ette. It’s no wonder TPTB are rather salty with her. She did get over a million IG followers though. This is not an example of someone who puts others before herself. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:37 pm

If they both left....

I bet there was a huge debate for HA to be lead.
"I won't be sloppy seconds" being the storyline.
I for see a strong showing for HA in Paradise - much like HG
Also, HA's comment about "mama did not raise a one night stand"...everyone assumed she and Peter had sex. ???
TPTB working hard to get Madi and Luke to Paradise!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton