SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:36 pm

mbl wrote:A new article with some additional CH quotes.  

https://www.glamour.com/story/chris-harrison-interview-gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-hannah-brown

Oh goodness, why does he care what Tyler is doing? Is he still trying to play matchmaker. We know he doesn't want him for bach.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:44 pm

https://www.glamour.com/story/chris-harrison-interview-gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-hannah-brown

CH making it sound like they only cast the most virtuous & sincere. cantstopl cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Tyler is so image conscious I wonder why we would even hookup with Gigi the night after being spotted at Hannah's place. Good on Hannah for releasing a statement. If she really does have feelings for Tyler this can't be easy but hopefully she'll be on DWTS and can focus on that. JMO.

It doesn’t make sense to me either, because Tyler had been such an exemplary 20-something male throughout the show and in the days after. I was very impressed with his conduct on the Bachelorette, and pleasantly surprised by all the charitable things he did after ... I really admired him. This “date” did not fit with the rest of what I assumed he was. The timing was poor, and the stealthy departure from the club even worse IMHO ... yes, he’s free to live his life as he chooses, but I don’t think this did his public image any favors ... he should have been more up front about it, especially since it appeared he was so honest with Hannah. If he’d told her about Gigi, he should not be sneaking out through the back door. If Gigi didn’t like that, then that’s her problem. Again, just my opinion ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Rather than talking with Blake, I would refer Tyler to Wells. He navigated a successful relationship and now engagement to Sarah Hyland, who according to stories "slid into his DMs". That being said, while I don't KNOW any of these folks, IMO Gigi is no Sarah. I still think this whole Gigi thing may be a short term thing if anything at all. I want the best for Tyler(as well as Hannah) and IMO, once again, Gigi is no Sarah. And that's not good for Tyler.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:48 pm

This is true. Gigi has a reputation with guys and it’s not great. I don’t want her to chew him up and spit him out for the next social media golden boy, but it would not surprise me in the slightest. JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:50 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-cameron-linked-gigi-hadid/

Hannah is a sweetheart!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:54 pm

@Summerfun1980 As the face of the franchise that had its best ratings in years in part due to Hannah, he has to feel more connection to Hannah than to Tyler.  Tyler can date whoever he wants, but when he did it with a supermodel 2 nights after sleeping at Hannah's apartment it was bound to be an issue for him with TPTB.  He lied on the AF podcast about Gigi, he dangled “looking forward to that drink” in his IG post to Hannah, he slept at Hannah’s apt with TMZ photos to prove it and then said i don’t care I’m going out with Gigi cause I can and I want to.  

It wasn’t a smart move on his part all around IMO even though he has every right to not want to date Hannah, to want to date Gigi, to want to date every supermodel he can get his hands on.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:55 pm

I don't understand it either. It seems so out of character for Tyler. I always thought he would be happy to be back back in Jupiter some day, have his own building company and marry a girl like Hannah. His family seems very imported to him and I thought he enjoyed the simple things of life! I don't see him fit in a glamour lifestyle with a high maintenance girl like Gigi. IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 2 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:

Funny the suggestion to talk to Blake laugh out loud....

I know some people here don’t care for Ben Higgins, but Ben did give him sound advice on the podcast he does with Ashley I. I can’t quote it verbatim, but essentially Ben warned him about not letting it go to his head, etc. Ben and the other previous men know how cruel it can be out there. You can go from being everyone’s favorite to being trashed on social media in a very short time. JMHO ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 pm

mbl wrote:@Summerfun1980 As the face of the franchise that had its best ratings in years in part due to Hannah, he has to feel more connection to Hannah than to Tyler.  Tyler can date whoever he wants, but when he did it with a supermodel 2 nights after sleeping at Hannah's apartment it was bound to be an issue for him with TPTB.  He lied on the AF podcast about Gigi, he dangled “looking forward to that drink” in his IG post to Hannah, he slept at Hannah’s apt with TMZ photos to prove it and then said i don’t care I’m going out with Gigi cause I can and I want to.  

It wasn’t a smart move on his part all around IMO even though he has every right to not want to date Hannah, to want to date Gigi, to want to date every supermodel he can get his hands on.

I agree, especially with the bolded. He absolutely is free to do whatever he wants...I have enjoyed his edit, believed his cheesy lines were sincere, but at the end of the day, I’ll stick with what I thought the day his IG story asked about setting up IG for his dog and following him on Spotify...time will tell. Fame can be a double-edged sword. I hope we continue to see it being used for good. In any case, it’s his life and his choice. All IMO
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:07 pm

crunchette wrote:
2observe wrote:Okay, so Tyler DID get into an SUV; but, how do we know that it's Gigi's?  Did the Paps get pictures of them inside the SUV?

Did you click the link to see all of the evidence?  Gigi gets into a black SUV with the exact same tail lights and roof rack/rails as Tyler.  I think the chances that he called an Uber with the exact same car are pretty small, and why would he sneak out from a back alley to get into an Uber?
Thanks for the info. Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:11 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-cameron-linked-gigi-hadid/

Hannah is a sweetheart!

Hannah continues to clear things up. It seems neither has closed the door. And I'm sure their night went great. But not enough for a bruised ego.

As far as Gigi, Tyler's ego was bruised, badly.  He ain't over it.  None of it.  Not Jed, not Peter, not Luke.  I said on this board he is far from the confident man he appears to be and has his own insecurities, from what I've heard.  He wasn't turning down a date with supermodel for a girl who dumped him publicly in the way that Hannah did. His pride and ego wouldn't let him. Not saying it's right. He and Gigi are both using each other in their own way. IMO

I'm pretty sure Gigi slid into his DMs (or an equivalent) after the Riga episode aired. Bad timing for Hannah. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd