SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:I agree, especially with the bolded. He absolutely is free to do whatever he wants...I have enjoyed his edit, believed his cheesy lines were sincere, but at the end of the day, I’ll stick with what I thought the day his IG story asked about setting up IG for his dog and following him on Spotify...time will tell. Fame can be a double-edged sword. I hope we continue to see it being used for good. In any case, it’s his life and his choice. All IMO

Now that you mentioned the dog...

Didn't Mama C say that dog was not a city dog? Can't see him having the dog with him in either NYC or LA. If that IG gets set up for the dog, I doubt he'll be the one taking the pics to update it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-cameron-linked-gigi-hadid/

Hannah is a sweetheart!

This further confirms for me the ATFR was all a sham. I think CH is throwing Tyler way under the bus because he is not "dating" Hannah as CH himself suggested he would "ship" them.

Hannah wanted to see Tyler again, she wanted to hang out, see where it goes, all her words, she told Michael Strahand on GMA the day after the ATFR, in a vid I watched that yeah she agreed with Michael , date him no pressure no cameras, then changed it to just hang out, and now apparently Hannah didn't want a relationship. What's there to see where it stood? She dumped him. Is this why she was with a producer the whole time because they didn't want them to meet up before hand, shock factor for ATFR.

I don’t even think Hannah wanted a relationship. She just wanted to see him again, see where it stood.

CH is brutal in that article. IMHO Tyler didn't play along by meeting up with Gigi and that's why he's dragging one of the most genuine contestants ever, through the mud.

@jojo47 Apparently they are looking for genuine people who are ready to settle down and get married. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I don't understand it either. It seems so out of character for Tyler. I always thought he would be happy to be back back in Jupiter some day, have his own building company and marry a girl like Hannah. His family seems very imported to him and I thought he enjoyed the simple things of life! I don't see him fit in a glamour lifestyle with a high maintenance girl like Gigi. IMO

Tyler may be a grown man, but I can imagine Momma C telling him to get his butt back to Jupiter. Lol. I know that’s what I’d be telling my boys. I think it might be good for him to just go home, decompress and really take a good look at what has happened. Be around people who really know him and want/expect nothing from him. I think it might do him a world of good because I’m sure these last few months have not been that easy. MO

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:18 pm

Chris Harrison is a snake imo. He's just mad that the planned showmance he wanted between the 2 didn't work out after the first plan from music guy failed imo.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:Chris Harrison is a snake imo. He's just mad that the planned showmance he wanted between the 2 didn't work out after the first plan from music guy failed imo.

None of the people in production are to be trusted, IMO, the only interests they look out for are their own. I’m sure Chris H is delighted to see TC get some grief after his gf, Lauren Zima, was so over the top about Tyler all season. When will these contestants realize that tptb are not your friend!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:Chris Harrison is a snake imo. He's just mad that the planned showmance he wanted between the 2 didn't work out after the first plan from music guy failed imo.

I don't trust Chris Harrison either and never have. He's just too "corporate" for my taste with his allegiance to the series and the network. The men and women on the show seem like pawns that he can move around for drama and excitement. Just my opinion...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:28 pm

After reading what Hannah had to say, my take is that when they talked she got everything off her chest, including how she still has feelings for Tyler. I think Tyler knows everything now, and the ball is in his court. This date with Gigi seems to have been planned prior to ATFR, so at this point I think he's playing the field. Imo.

I have a feeling that we're going to know everything that happens regarding this "triangle". Gigi is regularly papped and talked about in the media, so if their relationship progresses, then we'll know about it. I'm more curious to see what Tyler does on his upcoming visits to LA this month. I really don't think Tyler and Hannah will see each other, this Gigi stuff might make it awkward imo. Maybe they'll hang out again if Gigi and Tyler end it.

Last edited by Al on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:29 pm

@Floridian1990 Mhmm and I feel bad for Hannah because she is so under their thumb she can see all the ways they threw her under the bus this season. The fact that she is still besties with her producers tells me she is still very naive. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Floridian1990 Mhmm and I feel bad for Hannah because she is so under their thumb she can see all the ways they threw her under the bus this season. The fact that she is still besties with her producers tells me she is still very naive.  JMO
I know this has been brought up before... but isn't it weird she's constantly with someone that's part of production?? Why isn't she hanging with her real friends? I don't even think she's leaving the house/apartment as she's rarely been seen. Like, most of her guys this season have ran into fans more so than the lead. That is odd. I don't remember a lead that has been so secluded from the real world. Seems like she's still being produced after everything has ended. Starting to think the ATFR shenanigans of her asking Tyler out for drinks was all manipulated. I really think they have not been in contact and that's why we got what we saw at the ATFR.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 3 93e1f710

Well color me confused! Momma C is now following Momma B on IG

Source my SC

Last edited by Pichic121 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Pichic121 wrote:Well color me confused! Momma C is now following Momma B on IG

We might see both Mommas make trips to the respective coasts to shake some sense in to both of them

rotfl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 pm

I kind of wish the families were more lowkey on social media. That story Hannah's brother uploaded on Thursday or Friday was kind of embarrassing. I'm glad he took it down though. Just stay calm and if something happens then it happens and if it doesn't then oh well. Putting pressure on the kids lowkey isn't good.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd