SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Northstargirl Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Tyler stuff does belong in his thread, IMO.  However, as @GuardianAngel has reminded us several times, there should be no discussion of GH in any thread as she is not part of this Bachelorette season.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:36 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:IMO it is quite possible that something pretty dynamic could develop between Tyler and someone amazing. I believe Hannah is in his rear view mirror and life is rolling out opportunities for him to be treated as he deserves. He’s smart, kind, educated and hardworking along with handsome and considerate. These are things we know about him because we’ve seen evidence and so have many others which is why he’s so popular.  Men like that do not grow on trees and the more you’ve dated, the more life experience you have, the more you can appreciate a man like him.

Any future plans for him and Hannah to get back together is nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of some fans, IMO. That ship sank when her season played out for all to see how she purposely led him to embarrass himself in front of millions. He was completely exposed and raw and unsuspecting and she pulled the rug out. She did not have to do that. She could have saved him from such unnecessary embarrassment and mitigated his pain but, she didn’t care, IMO. It was all about her dumpster fire/season.  
She was an emotional mess when Mike and Peter left. When Tyler left, she just perked up for the main event, IMO.

He’s been respectful long enough. He should do what dating men do and behave like the single man he is, post his pictures, grow his base of friends and experiences in NYC, expand his career and live his best life, IMO.

Hannah should keep shopping for representation until she gets a job on a soap opera where all her self-induced drama will help her make a living. It doesn’t appear she’s been picked up yet but she will be. All IMO.

Yes. @Chgohighlife Yes. Hannah already decided to move to LA before she asked Tyler out.  Did she take into consideration the long-distance dating? or did she assume Tyler would drop everything to be with her.

She asked for a drink not a relationship. If things had worked out they would have figured it out in time. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:45 pm

Take with a grain of salt:

Poster on reddit said her friend was on the LIRR (dont know what this it. maybe train?) out to Montauk with Tyler, who was fielding some questions from women. When asked about Hannah, he said Hannah was mad at him and they haven't spoken.

I thought that was interesting given her ig stories yesterday including one with the words from the song truth hurts "Stop calling me. I'm not calling you back."

Good for Hannah, if true.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Take with a grain of salt:

Poster on reddit said her friend was on the LIRR (dont know what this it. maybe train?) out to Montauk with Tyler, who was fielding some questions from women.  When asked about Hannah, he said Hannah was mad at him and they haven't spoken.

I thought that was interesting given her ig stories yesterday including one with the words from the song truth hurts "Stop calling me. I'm not calling you back."

Good for Hannah, if true.

Well time will if it bothers him that Hannah is mad at him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Lirr  is the Long Island rail road, out to montauk I guess.

Yes, good for Hannah!!!  Wonder if she's been mad since Thursday, or just since the weekend???  I'm thinking the former. I hooe though that she heard him out on Thursday, and didn't go all irrational beast on him.  Unless of course he deserved it, laugh out loud! (Can I possibly write a single post about these two with any sort if great unwavering conviction????)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Nice underboob, HB. Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B083C-OHK87/?igshid=1ck0in226kclj
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:13 pm

I think she needs to stop her childish behavior. If she doesn't wants to talk to Tyler, he doesn't have a change to explain things.
Instead of talking she keeps posting things that are clearly aimed at him. Very childish IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 69 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:15 pm

@Billysmom My guess is the weekend. I think she knew about the first date, but not the second, then the tabloids said he spent the night at the other woman's apartment too.   I'm of the opinion that he didn't make a clean break with Hannah, first. Maybe he was hoping to keep her as a back up plan or see both of them.  Hannah also posted some lyrics on her ig saying "I won't be your sidechick" a few days back.  I don't see how they can even be friends if things went down as suspected (I know we will never know for sure) Good for Hannah making a clean break, regardless of what happened.  JMO

Tyler can do what he wants, and she can not talk to him. IMO How many people talk to their exes? :shrugs:

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Nice underboob, HB.  Rolling Eyes  

What’s the difference between a little under boob, side boob, or up top boob? Last I checked, women can show a little cleavage if they want to and there’s nothing wrong with that IMO. I’ve seen far more revealing pictures on social media today than this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Summer fun, That would make sense.

As long as she heard him out Thursday and managed to be semi-calm, I too give her credit for knowing what she can and cannot handle.

If the story is true, I'm not sure how I feel abt Tyler telling random ladies on the lirr. Jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Nice underboob, HB.  Rolling Eyes  

What’s the difference between a little under boob, side boob, or up top boob? Last I checked, women can show a little cleavage if they want to and there’s nothing wrong with that IMO. I’ve seen far more revealing pictures on social media today then this.

Sorry, but I think it's trashy. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:21 pm

@Billysmom What do you mean hear him out on Thurs? They were fine then. And seemed to be on good terms Fri. morning. A poster here saw them out getting coffee Fri. morning. The dates with the other woman didn't start until Sunday.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd