SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 pm

Personally I LOVE the underboob. She's young, single, and hot as h*ll. She should absolutely show it off if she wants to.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:24 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom What do you mean hear him out on Thurs? They were fine then. And seemed to be on good terms Fri. morning. A poster here saw them out getting coffee Fri. morning. The dates with the other woman didn't start until Sunday.
I guess I assume he mentioned something about Gigi, given Hannah's ford model ig on Sunday morning.
But perhaps he didn't??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:24 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom What do you mean hear him out on Thurs? They were fine then. And seemed to be on good terms Fri. morning. A poster here saw them out getting coffee Fri. morning. The dates with the other woman didn't start until Sunday.
I guess I assume he mentioned something about Gigi, given Hannah's ford model ig on Sunday morning.
But perhaps he didn't??

IMO it might be that he spent the night that set her off.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Billysmom wrote:
But perhaps he didn't??
If I had to guess, I think Tyler told Hannah about the Sunday date, but was not informed about the Monday date. I'm also assuming the Monday date was last minute as a result of the Sunday date going well.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
But perhaps he didn't??

IMO it might be that he spent the night that set her off.

If she doesn't wants to talk she doesn't know if it was true!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 70 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:29 pm

wtf is that photo? It's a mess. The shirt doesnt fit right; it's all wrinkly and crap. High neck but cut too short to show underboob. Yeah, makes sense. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 pm

seton wrote:wtf is that photo? It's a mess. The shirt doesnt fit right; it's all wrinkly and crap. High neck but cut too short to show underboob. Yeah, makes sense. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I don't like it either. For me it looks desperate. She needs to stop posting for a while and get her act together.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 70 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Mike j. Liked it.... Commenters were suggesting he ask her out for drinks laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:39 pm

The picture she posted is old. It's from a photoshoot she did before the bachelorette. It was already out there.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:39 pm

I don’t think we can assume every time Hannah posts it’s for Tyler’s benefit. Honestly she looks great there, she’s a beautiful girl. I hope she’s posting just for her because at this point that’s all that matters.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Showing a little cleavage doesn’t make someone desperate, IMO. I wore a bikini and posted pictures by the pool and beach during my recent vacation. I wasn't desperate. 

When guys from this franchise post shirtless pictures that show off their bodies, like Tyler, I don’t view them as desperate either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:58 pm

SeekAny wrote:I don’t think we can assume every time Hannah posts it’s for Tyler’s benefit. Honestly she looks great there, she’s a beautiful girl. I hope she’s posting just for her because at this point that’s all that matters.

If she is posting just for herself, she don't need to post old crappy pix every hour on IG. Just saying. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd