SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm

^^^
I totally understand that but since this is a general thread then they have the right to their opinion. If they are not following the rules then I will report the post. GA asked me to be a mod but I had to decline due to my busy schedule. She also asked me to report anything that I find that are not following the rules. This was just a simple reminder that posters can post whatever they like as long as they are following the rules.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 pm

@whit90 everyone of course has the right to their opinion. I was confused about the posts responding to my posts, yet talking about a different topic.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm

@Summerfun1980 posters will sometimes quote one post and respond to that one plus others in the thread all in one post vs using the multi post function.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bachefan wrote:I agree. I noticed this change Disney week.  She said that Alan stayed and rode rides with her even though he was tired after having been there all night rehearsing with the other pros. The interviews afterwards talked about him supporting her and caring for her as a person and not just a student.  They were very comfortable together and she laid her head on  his shoulder during the interview.

Also, she admitted that she didn't want to disappoint him and that they both wanted to be there for each other.  The fact that she said she and Alan cried together is very telling and deep....(imo).
Wow I didn’t know the BTS of Alan staying behind or them crying together but Disney week is when I noticed a different energy between them! It felt like she was keeping him at arms length before that and there was an emotional distance. Then I noticed them being more touchy feely in their SM posts and that cheek stroke at the end of their dance that showed she felt a lot more comfortable with him. Idk if they’ll actually date or not but this partnership is doing exactly what I wanted for Hannah. DWTS can be really therapeutic for people who are going through things or are struggling with their confidence, and imo it’s allowing Hannah to work through everything that she’s been through this past year and she has a partner like Alan who’s giving her a safe space to do it. Plus I love the southern girls crew friendship she has with Ally & Lauren. All jmo.
After the disney song, at the same time as Hannah stroke his cheek he seems to say I love you to her. Am I imagening this?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:10 pm

This forum is not meant to be used as a place to bicker back and forth just because one doesn't agree with another's opinion.

Everyone has moved on, the windmill is old news. I'm not sure what that has to do with Hannah today however everyone is free to voice their opinions and discuss within the rules, the person named in the topic title, however there is no need to be sarcastic or rude. Rehashing what happened months ago seems to create frustration that leads to posts that are not within the rules. This just creates more work for us to lock the threads and delete posts which is time consuming.

The thread will be locked until posts are deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:11 pm

Thread is now open. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:53 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper understood about the heat of the moment. I don’t think Hannah was that riled up that she wasn’t thinking though. She went with the windmill and no mention of Jed or peter (she didn’t name names) so I do think she was thinking and made a decision on what to share and what not to in that moment. JMO

No, the audience didn’t know Hannah was single but Hannah knew she was which is why she had no problem making the four times comment whether it was truth or fiction. JMO

@Summerfun1980
IMO the point is Hannah should not have made any reference to sex in the windmill, at all. It was private intimacy between two consenting adults and no one else’s business. Least of all, on national tv and to another suitor. If a male contestant or lead said that about one of the women, there’d be universal criticism. Women are not above criticism when they say something stupid in the heat of the moment or for a laugh or to promote someone else. Hannah is not above criticism. What she said was tacky and indiscreet. All IMO.

I can understand the argument, but then my assumption is that what Tyler said about how he kept getting boners (in Juliet Litman's most recent podcast) while making out with Hannah also deserves criticism. Tyler was describing a private and intimate act between two consenting adults that was no one's business. Did we need to know that Hannah turned on Tyler so much that he got multiple erections?

I personally don't mind knowing about Tyler's erections and I also didn't mind knowing about Hannah and Peter in the windmill. The issue I have is when different standards are applied to men and women when they talk about sex. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:03 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper understood about the heat of the moment. I don’t think Hannah was that riled up that she wasn’t thinking though. She went with the windmill and no mention of Jed or peter (she didn’t name names) so I do think she was thinking and made a decision on what to share and what not to in that moment. JMO

No, the audience didn’t know Hannah was single but Hannah knew she was which is why she had no problem making the four times comment whether it was truth or fiction. JMO

@Summerfun1980
IMO the point is Hannah should not have made any reference to sex in the windmill, at all. It was private intimacy between two consenting adults and no one else’s business. Least of all, on national tv and to another suitor. If a male contestant or lead said that about one of the women, there’d be universal criticism. Women are not above criticism when they say something stupid in the heat of the moment or for a laugh or to promote someone else. Hannah is not above criticism. What she said was tacky and indiscreet. All IMO.

I can understand the argument, but then my assumption is that what Tyler said about how he kept getting boners (in Juliet Litman's most recent podcast) while making out with Hannah also deserves criticism. Tyler was describing a private and intimate act between two consenting adults that was no one's business. Did we need to know that Hannah turned on Tyler so much that he got multiple erections?

I personally don't mind knowing about Tyler's erections and I also didn't mind knowing about Hannah and Peter in the windmill. The issue I have is when different standards are applied to men and women when they talk about sex. JMO.

I believe anyone is free to express that criticism in his thread. On this forum the mods are fair like that, but it makes things clearer, if they're discussed in their own threads.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:08 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Summerfun1980

I believe anyone is free to express that criticism in his thread. On this forum the mods are fair like that, but it makes things clearer, if they're discussed in their own threads.

I was more using Tyler as an example. I'm not really interested in criticizing him - I'm interested in the double standards that men and women are exposed to when they have sex and are open about sex. I think Hannah has received a lot of public criticism about sex that she only receives because she is a young woman who is openly sexual. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:21 am

I know there has been discussion about Hannah and Alan possibly being more than just friends. I don't typically watch DWTS, so I wasn't aware of Alan's showmance with previous partner Alexis, but I found this article about a podcast he did with Jana Kramer kind of interesting. He didn't get into why exactly it didn't work out with Alexis but he did express how he prefers to keep things private and not put everything out there on SM. (which apparently Alexis did) There were posts today wondering if the recent lack of SM postings by Hannah had anything to do with Alan. Just thought I'd pass it along.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/dancing-with-the-stars-alan-berstein-alexis-ren-showmance-didnt-end-well/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:51 am

@Bleiby527 @Cocoasneeze
I wasn’t around or part of the discussion that brought the deletion of posts as per the rules. That said, to compare Hannah and her experience in her season as lead, including the sexual details that were shown and exploited by all, and Tyler being directly interviewed on a podcast with Juliet Litman, and it’s very limited and different outreach and impact on the public is quite a reach.

That Tyler would respond openly to direct probing questions to Juliet on her podcast that probably has a fraction of subscribers ( in maybe thousands) or one time listeners as opposed to Hannah who was seen for a few months on our tv by millions of people are 2 largely different equations. And I do believe, ( to stay in the thread’s subject) that Hannah’s criticism about her sexual decisions and choices came not so much because she is a woman but strongly from the confusion between her religious views and the precepts that she herself stated guided her life and that specific journey. She mentioned many times that it was hard to reconcile her principles with the reality that she was thrown in, in such a public way.
Yes, there are differences in how men are perceived or given a pass with some of their choices especially when it comes to sexuality, but Hannah has made personal choices that are now part of the public discourse and she has to accept the consequences, good and bad with those decisions and actions.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bleiby527 @Cocoasneeze
I wasn’t around or part of the discussion that brought the deletion of posts as per the rules. That said,  to compare Hannah and her experience in her season as lead, including the sexual details that were shown and exploited by all, and Tyler being directly interviewed on a podcast with Juliet Litman, and it’s very limited and different outreach and impact on the public is quite a reach.

That Tyler would respond openly to direct probing questions to Juliet on her podcast that probably has a fraction of subscribers ( in maybe thousands)  or one time listeners as opposed to Hannah who was seen for a few months on our tv by millions of people are 2 largely different equations. And I do believe, ( to stay in the thread’s subject) that Hannah’s criticism about her sexual decisions and choices came not so much because she is a woman but strongly from the confusion between her religious views and the precepts that she herself stated guided her life and that specific journey. She mentioned many times that it was hard to reconcile her principles with the reality that she was thrown in, in such a public way.
Yes, there are differences in how men are perceived or given a pass with some of their choices especially when it comes to sexuality, but Hannah has made personal choices that are now part of the public discourse and she has to accept the consequences, good and bad with those decisions and actions.

JMHO

People will judge based on their own personal beliefs and experiences...and they will judge everyone.

Yes, many have criticized Hannah for her remarks and actions, but they have also criticized the men...see Nick at the AFTR on Andi's season and JP with his response to Claire on his season.

For me, this outcry is just the latest example and it seems so loud because it is the freshest...until someone else does something else outrageous. I'm envisioning our first mile high club member...who Peter dumps and then the heartbroken lass is made the next Bette.

Personally, I think the cast move on much easier from this stuff than some of the fans do. I also think they just have a greater need for attention and a higher tolerance for embarrassment than I would. Either way, most of them seem to somehow bounce back from whatever horrid thing they had to endure and Hannah seems to be no exception. She got the coveted DWTS gig and I suspect will get some other entertainment opportunities as a result.

Any takers on a bet that as a result of watching Hannah's "journey" some others will be encouraged to follow in her footsteps? peace

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna