SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Cuteness overload on the red carpet. It’s just really great to see her this genuinely happy:

https://twitter.com/berstenwitlo/status/1194779459284545538?s=21

@Tiggerlgh I believe she’s presenting vocal group of the year.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:36 pm

Omg!!!!   He's such a lovable pup!   And that twitter handle came from their ig story laugh out loud

Ok, I'm gonna go there....if Hannah chooses to pass on alan because of their different faiths I'm gonna scream. Jesus was Jewish, too, girl!  Jmho

Eta. Ok waving the white flag, headed down the rabbit hole with the adorable albeit sometimes-bratty single gal and her unconventionally handsome, supportive and passionate dance coach. Will prolly regret it even more than my shipping of maksyl years back. First new avi in months, I surrender....aaarggghaaargggh

Last edited by Billysmom on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Don’t love how open her dress is in the middle. But she did great imo!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Billysmom wrote:Omg!!!!   He's such a lovable pup!   And that twitter handle came from their ig story laugh out loud

Ok, I'm gonna go there....if Hannah chooses to pass on alan because of their different faiths I'm gonna scream. Jesus was Jewish, too, girl!  Jmho

Eta. Ok waving the white flag, headed down the rabbit hole with the adorable albeit sometimes-bratty single gal and her unconventionally handsome, supportive and passionate dance coach. Will prolly regret it even more than my shipping of maksyl years back. First new avi in months, I surrender....aaarggghaaargggh

I don't think she's passing on Alan because he's Jewish, I think Hannah is passing on him because she thinks of him only as a friend. She said she was single and looking for single Country Music stars multiple times in interviews tonight. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:00 am

Why didn't she move to Nashville then?  Oh, yeah, right, I remember now....

You may well be right....but I do think she has a tendency to compartmentalize guys.  Hope she doesn't regret it.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:04 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Omg!!!!   He's such a lovable pup!   And that twitter handle came from their ig story laugh out loud

I don't think she's passing on Alan because he's Jewish, I think Hannah is passing on him because she thinks of him only as a friend. She said she was single and looking for single Country Music stars multiple times in interviews tonight. IMO

What the hell is she suppose to say that she is secretly dating Alan? I don't think so. She also said her focus was on that mirror ball.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 am

Is lauren Alaina there too?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:11 am

Billysmom wrote:Is lauren Alaina there too?

I don't think so I never heard her mention anything about it.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:55 am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:22 am

Hannah made the best dressed list tonight...https://www.eonline.com/news/1090424/carrie-underwood-hannah-brown-and-more-stars-who-made-the-best-dressed-list-at-the-2019-cmas?fbclid=IwAR3fRhJU_bsT34g3xs-GHm8-8LtVS8TdoN1-1NakffqySuh9xPrVfouEbFQ

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:01 am

nannymargie wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

What the hell is she suppose to say that she is secretly dating Alan?  I don't think so.  She also said her focus was on that mirror ball.

I mean the reason she's not going to say that she is secretly dating Alan is because she isn't secretly dating Alan. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:55 am

https://www.eonline.com/news/1093092/hannah-brown-just-threw-shade-at-jed-wyatt-during-2019-cma-awards

This one gets the upvote!!! Sort of ironic that she is on the red carpet at the CMA awards and presenting. Being engaged would have truly held her back. She is living her best life!

By the way, she was the best dressed!!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna