SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 am

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1093092/hannah-brown-just-threw-shade-at-jed-wyatt-during-2019-cma-awards

This one gets the upvote!!!  Sort of ironic that she is on the red carpet at the CMA awards and presenting.  Being engaged would have truly held her back.  She is living her best life!

By the way, she was the best dressed!!!!!

I bet you she doesn't even remember all that heart break she went thru. The past few weeks she has been extremely happy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:40 pm

I just rewatched the scene before Hannah and Alan was dancing their tango and Im pretty sure that crying scene during reharsals was from their quickstep. That suits that dance, the same movements. So it was probably diractly after the halloween drama. I dont get why they always want to make it look like she is so unstable when she clearly is very very happy imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Miyala wrote:I just rewatched the scene before Hannah and Alan was dancing their tango and Im pretty sure that crying scene during reharsals was from their quickstep. That suits that dance, the same movements. So it was probably diractly after the halloween drama. I dont get why they always want to make it look like she is so unstable when she clearly is very very happy imo.

I am sure all their rehearsal are intense. They are both perfectionist and Hannah get frustrated with herself. But like Hannah says they talk it out then hug it out and then they are good.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Still not over her look from last night. Everything about it is perfect and from what I’m seeing, she’s made a lot of the “best dressed” lists. Here’s another cute picture of her and one with Alan:

https://twitter.com/symbolicsides/status/1194861466878447620?s=21

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Loved her dress from last night. Very pretty.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 8367-910 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 I_got_13 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am

Bobby Bones is friends with Lauren, so he’s been really promoting her to win, which is understandable, but he’s been kind of rude when talking about the other contestants. Hannah has been included in that and Alan stood up for her on Twitter. At the CMA’s the three of them did a quick interview together.

Since I know some of you guys like the cute stuff, the DWTS twitter fandom caught Alan’s thumb stroking Hannah’s arm while Bobby was asking Alan a question. Yes, it’s nothing major and no, we don’t know what’s going on with these two, but all I know is that little things like this remind me that Alan is the sweetest and most attentive guy ever. It’s precious laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B434lz8nAXI/?igshid=yusxd1tqdhom

It’s easier to see if you click on the IGTV video of it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:Bobby Bones is friends with Lauren, so he’s been really promoting her to win, which is understandable, but he’s been kind of rude when talking about the other contestants. Hannah has been included in that and Alan stood up for her on Twitter. At the CMA’s the three of them did a quick interview together.

Since I know some of you guys like the cute stuff, the DWTS twitter fandom caught Alan’s thumb stroking Hannah’s arm while Bobby was asking Alan a question. Yes, it’s nothing major and no, we don’t know what’s going on with these two, but all I know is that little things like this remind me that Alan is the sweetest and most attentive guy ever. It’s precious laugh out loud 

Ash the video doesn't play. Know where else we can see it?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:56 am

@nannymargie hmm, not sure what happened with the link! The IG teamhannahb posted it and you can also see it on the iheartcountry Facebook page. It was their Facebook live from the show and it starts around the 11 minute mark!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am

Ash2214 wrote:@nannymargie hmm, not sure what happened with the link! The IG teamhannahb posted it and you can also see it on the iheartcountry Facebook page. It was their Facebook live from the show and it starts around the 11 minute mark!

Ash I still can't find it can you post the link if not too much trouble?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:Bobby Bones is friends with Lauren, so he’s been really promoting her to win, which is understandable, but he’s been kind of rude when talking about the other contestants. Hannah has been included in that and Alan stood up for her on Twitter. At the CMA’s the three of them did a quick interview together.

Bobby Bones is a rude loudmouth who overshares and has no filter. Imho. So imho if he's rude about Hannah, it's very on par his usual way, it's best to ignore him imho. It's a bit unfair, that with his big platform (pretty popular radio show, connections in the country music industry etc) he's talking a bit negatively about the other contestants, sort of riling up his followers to act the same way, but again imho, it's his normal style. I hope no Hannah fan takes what he says at heart. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am

That's the thing with these two, one gesture of affection isn't that big of a deal but when you put them all together they appear to be very affectionate for just friends. Granted, since they're dance partners, it obviously is going to bring them close, but I don't see other dance couples that are just friends being that touchy/feely, especially when the camera isn't on them.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:18 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

That's the thing with these two, one gesture of affection isn't that big of a deal but when you put them all together they appear to be very affectionate for just friends.  Granted, since they're dance partners, it obviously is going to bring them close, but I don't see other dance couples that are just friends being that touchy/feely, especially when the camera isn't on them.
Yes, its all small things put together . On monday, when Kel  was about to get his points after his last dance you can see, in the corner, how Alan has his arm around Hannahs neck and she takes his hand. Also there is this time when they seem to quickly kiss each other when James is getting his points. I have rewatched that scene lots of times and it looks like a kiss to me. Then the two times where it looked like he was about to kiss her on monday. Imo there was too many things on monday to be nothing. If I put that together with how happy both seem lately ... I guess they will soon slip up...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna