SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:55 pm

I might be completely wrong here, but I honestly think there is nothing going on between Alan and Hannah right now except a strong friendship. I hope you all aren't setting yourself up for disappointment if this doesn't pan out. That said, if I am wrong, I promise to eat crow. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:16 pm

It could absolutely be a strong friendship, and if so, Im happy for them. Friendships often lasts longer than relationships. I was really hesitent about it being more than a friendship until last episode. Now I would be surprised if its not more BUT im more than aware that I could be totally wrong Smiley

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Personally speaking, I don’t think anyone needs to essentially be told to temper their expectations. I would hope that most people just view this all as fun and wouldn’t be personally hurt by something not working out.

With that being said, I do think it says something when social media and even Reddit are starting to hop on board of the Hannah and Alan train considering so many “ship” her with a certain guy from her season of the bachelorette. At the very least, Hannah and Alan are genuinely great friends that IMO clearly have a physical attraction to the other and are super flirty with each other. They enjoy hanging out together. I’m not sure if anything is already happening in some capacity with them, but if she goes on tour with him? Yeah, I can absolutely see it. Hannah just seems very happy so I’m happy for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:23 pm

@Bleiby527 I think things seen on camera are intentional to create the buzz. I think it is a really strong friendship and a close "dance warrior" bond. They have not crossed a line, and, they both want to win so badly....they won't. Who knows after, but it would be too risky with the way their personalities are. They fight. If they were more to their relationship, other than friends, it could be a disaster. Not a game changer but a game ender. JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:29 pm

@Doggoneit that’s the thing though. A lot of our discussions have revolved around things that have happened off camera, not on them. This isn’t a showmance situation. Also, getting into disagreements and arguments while practicing 8 hours a day for a competition for three months straight is rather normal in this environment and wouldn’t necessarily transfer into every day life IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Doggoneit that’s the thing though. A lot of our discussions have revolved around things that have happened off camera, not on them. This isn’t a showmance situation. Also, getting into disagreements and arguments while practicing 8 hours a day for a competition for three months straight is rather normal in this environment and wouldn’t necessarily transfer into every day life IMO.
I agree, imo they both are avoiding a showmance and wouldnt try to make people believe they have something going on. The things pointing to them having something more than a friendship are things you find when you look when the focus are not on them. Then there has been plenty of signs. But who knows, maybe that is the way they are as friends. We will see.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:48 pm

IMO I think Hannah would be most attracted to a Country Singer for her long term dream guy. She loves being in Nashville and was very vocal at the CMA's that she is very single and when the interviewer mentioned a nice single country singer as a partner for her, you can tell how she lite up and agreed. jmo

Last edited by Jolena on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a few words)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO I think Hannah would be most attracted to a Country Singer for her long term dream guy. She loves being in Nashville and was very vocal at the CMA's that she is very single and when the interviewer mentioned a nice single country singer as a partner for her, you can tell how she lite up and agreed. jmo

I agree, it made me understand why she chose Jed. She was so set on a country singer, it blinded her to his faults and to the fact that he can't sing well laugh out loud, IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 pm

She is so vocal about being single, that if she and Alan started to publicly date soon after DWTS ends I think she would come off as a little disingenuous. I’m not being critical at all. I adore Hannah. There are dozens of articles speculating on her and Alan and she shuts it down every time. At CMAs she said straight to the camera “Where are the single people sitting. I need to sit with them.” If she and Alan date soon after DWTS is over people will question what she was telling them all along. That’s not the way you build your brand. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Hmmm...I get your point.....   But I'd been thinking that perhaps she doth protesteth too much...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:46 pm

I just don’t think anyone assumes they’ll start dating (if they ever do) two weeks post show. Tour doesn’t start until January. If they decided to give it a shot, it could start on tour and they don’t need to be loud about it. She doesn’t need to run to a media outlet or to her social media to proclaim she’s with him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just don’t think anyone assumes they’ll start dating (if they ever do) two weeks post show. Tour doesn’t start until January. If they decided to give it a shot, it could start on tour and they don’t need to be loud about it. She doesn’t need to run to a media outlet or to her social media to proclaim she’s with him laugh out loud

That makes sense. If she goes on tour, which is unknown, and something developed there or after, that might not affect her credibility in the same way it would if something starts shortly after the season ends.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna