SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by vernie113 Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Jordan sweating it out to get hot body for his wedding in the summer
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6-3nBXHVOGSYQCvi0wrrSsf3eIdMhHVKNh1AU0/?igshid=1qn4b5qzhhfxm

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Family Goals.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AEOodJXvD/?igshid=x672fucvfrox

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 11 F1b9b210

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:58 am

I hope J&J are okay after the two recent earthquakes. The one this morning was 6.4 in magnitude. From Ben’s account this morning he’s fine but I hope J&J return to the US soon as there’s been some damage reported and the death of one man thus far.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Yes that’s scary. I have never experienced an earthquake before. Let’s keep them and anyone else in Puerto Rico in our prayers.

Jojo’s ig story
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 11 2261ea10
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:27 pm

There were quite a few in the lat 24 hrs according to my Twitter timeline. sad

When are they expected to return?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:07 pm

No idea when they’re returning. It it looks like they’re there for another day at least. Thankful they’re okay but will feel better if they left soon. Prayers to all those affected.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 pm

He has work commitments this weekend for the National Championship so I would hope they can get back before that.  Is there any word on damage at the airport? I haven't been seeing anything about this. Everything on the news is the fires down under.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:33 pm

I had to look at a map. From their IG their location was Isabella which is in the North Eastern tip of PR. The earthquakes are the southern tip. They have been having activity for the last couple of days. I wonder if they will leave earlier then planned.

Mother Nature has not been kind to our planet.

Safe return to them,  and prayers for all those affected. JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 11 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:47 pm

I did some digging. And discovered this as it relates to whether the airport is affected and whether tourists can fly out of the island. JoJo and Jordan are on the northern part of the island:

...Discover Puerto Rico noted that Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, the main airport on the island; the San Juan Cruise Port; the Ponce Cruise Port and Airport; the Puerto Rico Convention Center; as well as hotels and attractions in northern Puerto Rico were not directly affected....

...Several airlines are issuing travel waivers for those traveling to, through and/or from Puerto Rico, including American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2020/01/07/puerto-rico-earthquake-what-tourists-need-know/2831377001/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 pm

J&J are on their way back home. I’m glad that they’re out of harm’s way but I empathize with those who are still affected.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 am

@aviej Good to know. Prayers for PR. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:37 am

J&j are in fredericksburg texas for Kathryn’s baby shower. I thought they were going to New Orleans for the championship game cause I thought Jordan would be working but that’s not the case. His name was not on the sec network championship press release.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99