SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:01 am

We can see Abbie's hair is quite long. Match the F2 in SA

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:04 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 am

Vein is popping for Chelsie's rose 😏
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:09 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:09 am

Helena's date tomorrow. She's doubting everything. Freaks the eff out.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 am

Source

About time. hi
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:18 am

With Sogand saying her final goodbyes, we're down to the final 6. And I just realised, next Thursday is Hometowns!
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Bachel24
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:22 am

Whoaaa! Abbie is receiving severe back lash on Insta! She has taken off her comments!
No idea what happened but guess the drama is was intense!

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:28 am

Missnair wrote:Whoaaa! Abbie is receiving severe back lash on Insta! She has taken off her comments!

She basically manipulated Elly into giving her a date card. She seriously grinds my gears. I don't care how much is producing and editing, I can't deal with her.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:32 am

butterflylove wrote:
Missnair wrote:Whoaaa! Abbie is receiving severe back lash on Insta! She has taken off her comments!

She basically manipulated Elly into giving her a date card. She seriously grinds my gears. I don't care how much is producing and editing, I can't deal with her.

I have to agree. I understand where people are coming from with the Snipped comments but she is too competitive for me. I actually find it very immature. But as for playing the game she is 100% nailing it

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 am

I 100% think Abbie was cast for this "role", so I don't dislike her per se, and I always think saying mean comments on someone's social media is gross, but her persona is very grating. And she agreed to do it... I don't think I could agree to play the Mean Girl even if it meant a cruisy future of insta shilling.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:44 am

Good Post @leavers

I only saw the very end of tonight’s ep so I don’t know what shenanigans Abbie pulled tonight, but ITA with what you have said.

If Abbie has screwed Elly over, she will bear the wrath of the Australian public, and no good will come for her moving forward
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking